ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-19-2010   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Location: My head is in space. You should visit me sometime. It's cold I think.
HirokoAzuri will become famous soon enoughHirokoAzuri will become famous soon enough
IGN: SpiralHarmony or Al
Class: Witch (SpiralHarmony)/Teacher (Alphard) to_soulmaster
Level: 148 on Spiral and 48 on Alphard
Guild: Crimson-Shell
Xfire: See Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
I remember forced to run in a 2242 Fox. ><

For me, i would balance out with HP-AP gears.

Hat: AP or HP (BTW for HP hats, I can only guess with the Sweet Hat. But there are other Event hats with HP. ._.)
Sword: AP, AC, or Elemental Att.
Shield: HP
Accessories: HP slots or AP on both slots. If confortable about HP thanks to sheild or hat, then you can go for 1 AP acc. and 1 HP acc.
Pet: Whatever you have right now. (BTW the Sissy 30 and 90 pets are wonderfull! And then switch to Summer Poppurcia (for AP) if you are lucky~)
Cape: If you done the Poppuri Event, you should be able to get the Poppuri Hunter Cape. Pretty neat cape and you can compound with AP or HP. I suggest HP for the 2nd job stage though.
Mask and Head acc: Well I got a feeling you missed out the 3rd aniv. event. The 2nd Aniv. event lolboxes have those Lvl. 30 "yellow plastic glasses", which you can compound for HP.

Not accurate, but I have hope in you and the weird build~
I was late for the Poppuri event and the Sissy pet events so I have to wait. I got as far as lvl 75 and compounded turtle shells on my shield and crow claws on my aquamarine pendant because they were easier to get. The pet I have right now is a blue penguin which has a little hp. The hat I have doesn't have hp and I can't compound hp either. The sword I'm just going with AC since the only sword I have that can probably be compounded for something else is my feast sword that I can't use until i'm lvl 120.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2010   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC
Default Quad Punch

Its been longer than 4 weeks but... Why not master Quad Punch? I only posted because I think that there is some kind of error somewhere. Quad Punch is a good skill to master so why only get it to level 10? Did you maybe accidentally leave that out of the guide?

Playing Aion

07-26-2010   #63 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Tetra Punch is superior in damage compared to Quad Punch. When you learn Tetra Punch, you'll be using that more often. Quad Punch just becomes some type of finisher or for the next attack.
You'll see more players using Tetra Punch instead Quad Punch.

You could master it when you have the spare TM. I tend to master all my attack since I enjoy that boost difference between level 10 and Mastered.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-27-2010   #64 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Mirae beat me to it. Basically there's no point in mastering a skill that has no use once you hit 3rd job. This build is designed to get you your buffs for grinding with elemental melee and maximize your TM point to get you your strongest skills the fastest for efficient boss killing. Once you've learned all you mains skills for bossing (basically upper/counter and quad punch) and you don't see anythin else you need, feel free to spend points wherever you want. I specifically designed this build for TM efficiency.

Also the bump rule doesn't apply to guides.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

08-06-2010   #65 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Buriki is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I'd really liked your guide, pretty useful!
I only have one doubt, why do I have to wait until TM 55 to get Hyper Beat, when I can get it at TM45?
Thanks

08-07-2010   #66 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriki
Hello,
I'd really liked your guide, pretty useful!
I only have one doubt, why do I have to wait until TM 55 to get Hyper Beat, when I can get it at TM45?
Thanks
I think the reason why is that if you learn the skill later and not right away is because you will have the TM Pts ready to learn and master.

/off-topic

Now Kyzuumi is playing LaTale?! O_O

09-28-2010   #67 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Changes made
  • Updated lolfailimages
  • Nuked Tap1/Netiquette Section
  • Fixed a few syntax errors

Stuff2come
  • Training guide that matches the game now
  • NEW SECTION: COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS I DON'T LIKE RESPONDING TO 10 TIMES IN THREAD
  • Bossing strategies
  • New gearing sections/more guidlines

All changes will eventually apply to my Diva guide

Last edited by Queen; 09-28-2010 at 07:30 PM.

09-28-2010   #68 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

And that is cool to hear.

Remember to all arrising Champions: There are very few good TRADABLE pets you should keep an eye on: Sissy Violae 30 (uncommon), Sissy Violae 90 (semi-rare), Summer Poppuricia (uncommon)~ Other than if you are lucky to access MyShop and such, those are my prefered tradable pets (even for my Champion...)

Oh and the only way to get these pets is from user-shops. Normally they costs 5mil from someone, but if you have a friend that has those pets, ask if they are willing to lend or even to give away! \o/

Shameless plug:
Spoiler!

OH YEA! At Lvl 90, there is this vest called the "Pop Leaf Vest" (ack forgot) for Lvl 90 and you can compound with HP. A good way to graduate from using your GMV from your journies! And if you are overkilling with that melee juice, I like to go with a 2nd Aniv. Vest with AP. I seem to run fine as long I got a HP shield (and cape). :P

OH and for Capes... The ONLY tradable ones are the "Pop Leaf Cape", and the only stat to compound-usefull is HP.... (Unless I forgot) All I can say. (I live with the Poppuri Hunter Cape from the Spring '10 Poppuri Event...)

Finally... Remember the Ice-Heart (Queen) [240]set (water att. on axe) and the Soki set (staff can be comped with Earth) [270].

Last edited by Gaap; 09-28-2010 at 07:22 PM.

09-28-2010   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Wow, I thought your guide was fantastic to begin with and now ... it's beautiful.

I really wish all the other characters had a guide like this one but this guide alone looks like so much dedication and work was put into it that it would take years to complete the other classes.

Thank you so much for updating this guide, it really cheers me up to see someone with so much love for a class on this game.

09-28-2010   #70 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Yea. It helps, and I think it should help some Duelists to. (At least the 1st-2nd job stage...)

I'm really tempted to make a Duelist guide though... ><

09-28-2010   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Yeah after reading this guide you really either want to make a bunny or make an epic guide.
Sadly though making an epic guide would take too much work and dedication and a lot of people are lazy haha.

09-28-2010   #72 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Yeah after reading this guide you really either want to make a bunny or make an epic guide.
Sadly though making an epic guide would take too much work and dedication and a lot of people are lazy haha.
Yea. Though if I make one for the Duelist mirror, some methods may be the same as Kyuzu's Champ guide. Just some few changes like the skill guide.. (Which if I do, I have my own opinion on what skills to learn first. o-o; )

09-28-2010   #73 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
  • [H1] Why do we only learn buffs until almost third job?
    • So I get this question a lot. "Why just learn buffs, when you can also learn uppercut pretty early on?" Well, I saw no real use for this. And honestly, for the purpose of this guide (see Warning ^), you'll be mostly using melee attacks. Why, then you may ask: "Oh, but Kyzuumi! I want to boss, I want to kill Tutankhamen and Tombeth!"
      And like a wise teacher, I would respond: "Well, you get quad punch at TM 85, and Tut is quite easy to melee to death...". Still confused? Think uppercut > quad/tetra? That leads us to question number two...
  • [H2] Why do you learn Tetra over Uppercut and Counter first?
    • There's several reasons why. Basically, my build until 3rd job focuses on preparation for the third job trials and provides a good base for your third job (actually, I think my build is pretty nifty, not to toot my own horn).
      But let's get down to numbers. Tetra punch has a lower cooldown than uppercut ANDANDAND it's more powerful. There's no point to sacrifice your buffs and such to learn both tetra punch and uppercut for the trials, zero zip nil. The trials are easy as a boxer - you will OHKO about everything, and I was stacking HP. So PLEASE, learn tetra punch. Don't ask me about uppercut. Tetra is well worth the wait. Believe me.
  • [H3] Why are skills mastered so late?
    • I'm a staunch believer that you should have a core skill base before you start mastering. I've never mastered a skill until right before third job trials before. What this does is it allows you to have all the tools you need for leveling - I mean come on, you don't really have to be hax to level up 130/120, especially now that most people *gasp* quest (or get powerleveled, *coughs*). So basically, to wrap it up, you don't really need to master skills until you got a good core down.

Just throwing it out there, if you mastered everything as soon as you got it, you wouldn't be able to learn a lot of the skills until much, much later in TM. Think about it, every 4-5 skills you master means you can't level even one high-level skill to 10 even. PLEASE, trust me on the masteries.

Added a FAQs section, if anyone has any suggestions for additions or if you notice a common question in the thread that isn't here, please feel free to respond/PM me about it.

I reserve the right to not respond/direct a poster to the FAQs if the ask a question that is here, do not take it personally/as me being brash, it just gets annoying, ya'know?

10-29-2010   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

beepbeep has a spectacular aura aboutbeepbeep has a spectacular aura aboutbeepbeep has a spectacular aura about
IGN: TateYuuichi/magicsheepgal
Class: LION/SHEEP to_scientist
Guild: <3 Absolute Chaos <3

hi..after reading ur guide i fell in love with bunnys ^^..anyway before getting uppercut we need to learn upper smash and i realise ur skill guide didnt include learning upper smash first..so at what tm lvl should i learn uppersmash?

10-30-2010   #75 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi

[C1] This being a guide for elemental melee-ers, you won't be using attack skills to train, instead you'll be using buffs (information on equipment for elemental melee in the equipment section). You will get attack skills in time for 3rd job change and by the time you're level 180, in time for hunting Count Blood. I will not be giving any description of the skills, they are easily accessed when you buy the skill and read it's description. This is the build I followed for my bunny, and it carried me out to level 200 +

This is a champion build, for people who want to boss and PvP. If you just want a champion to have a champion, you can skip most of the 3rd job attack skills and focus on the buffs

Keep in mind that as the most recent patch (today being January 19, 2009), the new 3rd job skill, Mega Flash Cut, has not been taken into account for this skill build.

TM Level 10, Bull's Eye Level 5
TM Level 11-20, Save Points (13)
TM Level 20, Burning Rave Level 10 (2)
TM Level 21-25, Save Points (7)
TM Level 25, Pumping Heart 1 (4)
TM Level 26-30, Save Points (9)
TM Level 30, Pumping Heart Level 10. Be sure not to level it beyond your maximum MP (0)
TM Level 31-35, Bull's Eye Level 10 (0)
TM Level 36-55, Save Points (20)

[Second Job]

TM Level 55, Level 10 Hyper Beat, Learn Dash (4)
TM Level 56-85, Save TM Points (34)
TM Level 85, Level 10 Quad Punch (22)
TM Level 86-110, Save Points (47)
TM Level 110, Level 10 Guard (33)
TM Level 111-120, Save Points (43)
TM Level 120, Tetra Punch M, Pumping Heart M, Bull's Eye M, and Guard M (18)

[Third Job]

TM Level 121-130, Save Points (28)
TM Level 130, Adrenaline M, Upper Smash 10 (1)
TM Level 131-141, Save Points (12)
TM Level 141, Upper Cut Level 10 (0)
TM Level 142-153, Save Points (12)
TM Level 153, Counter Punch Level 10 (0)
TM Level 154-166, Save Points (12)
TM Level 166, Flash Cut Level 10 (0)
TM Level 167-175, Save Points (9)
TM Level 175, Upper Cut M, Counter Punch M, and Flash Cut M (0)
TM Level 176-187, Save Points (12)
TM Level 187, Eagle Eye Level 10 (0)
TM Level 188-190, Save Points (3)
TM Level 190, Eagle Eye M (0)
TM Level 191-192, Save Points (2)
TM Level 192, Burning Rave M (0)
TM Level 193-205, Save Points (13)
TM Level 205, Flaming Fist Level 10
TM Level 206-209, Save Points (3)
TM Level 209, Flaming Fist M (0)
TM Level 210-???, You have now learned everything you need to boss and have all your attack skills for PvP. It's up to you to choose you're debuffs, etc. I do not PvP and have not gone beyond this point skill wise.

It's been there. In the really big text. You must have missed it somehow.

10-30-2010   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

venusza is on a distinguished road

Hello, I find it difficult to choose between 4114 and 4123. Will I find the HP on 4123 lacking or will it be fine?

10-30-2010   #77 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

You'll be fine. You'll want to tear your hair out if you go 4114 unless you go 3AP/1WT. I was 4114 on my cat and the weight was so bad I deleted her and remade her.

If that gives you an idea of how much 4114 sucks.

11-13-2010   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Vallard is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aikaya
Class: Bard. to_soulmaster
Level: 9x/7x
Guild: I'll create later. 8D

I loved this guide. XD~
I'll follow it for sure!

But I'm veeeery poor at this game, don't have the hax equips. @_@
But I'll try. XD~

You know? Yeah... it hurts, but I still love you...

12-26-2010   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Entweihen is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fumino
Guild: Ecks T. C. (in forum not yet in game)

this guide is nice...

anyways...
how about updating this for the current season?

and also a guide in combat with don would be nice. :3

12-27-2010   #80 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entweihen
this guide is nice...

anyways...
how about updating this for the current season?

and also a guide in combat with don would be nice. :3
As for updating to the new season, it's not like there is much to add other than 1-60ish isn't as "hard" as it has been in the past. There's nothing groundbreaking for high levels this season; it's all for lower levels.