ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2009   #41 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Thanks just the right time I was going to make a bunny Kyzuumi I love your GUIDES!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2009   #42 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave
I'm going 4132 all hp. You know any pros and cons for this build?
I don't know how much myshop you have, but this is a pretty risky build imo if you don't use it.

Needless to say, you don't have much AP. You have exactly half the base AP as Pure AP Bunny (which goes without saying). You might as well go all out if you want to do this. It's risky enough as it is, but can be successful if done right. You'll have two AP buffs as a champ and you can get plenty of AP from equips. If you're funded, go for it.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 07-30-2009 at 03:54 PM.

07-30-2009   #43 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Yeah, I'm going for 4141 Pure HP bunny.. Base AP doesn't matter a lot since you'll just loose 1k AP @ 2xx..

Inferno set + FF is total pwnage with this build imo..xD

07-31-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SiliconPower is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SiliconPower
IGN: madona
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Banned -.-
Guild: None

you forgot the 4141 bunny pure hp thats discrimination

07-31-2009   #45 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Ee, I meant to imply that in going "all out" if you're going to do 4132. D: If enough people are interested I'll consider adding these builds for the people who want to try something new.

08-01-2009   #46 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

KuinSan is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kuinchan
Class: I think she's a boxer. o_o to_bunny
Level: Almost 20?
Guild: None yet. =(

This guide is absolutely awesome. I'm using it right now to make a Bunny who will hopefully be my first char to get anywhere. 8D

08-02-2009   #47 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Alright so my bunny is 4123 pure AP, Yes I'm old school

09-03-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xOMG is on a distinguished road
IGN: koolpet/ xOMG
Class: Boxer/ Model to_boxer
Level: 63/ 27

Awesome Guide

09-26-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Juliapple is on a distinguished road
IGN: Juliapple
Class: Bunny (main), Sheep to_champion
Level: 114+ will be changed
Guild: Rapsody, might change

Great guide! :P. For your images, do you mean remake as in change the background color of each one? If so, it would be my pleasure to do that for you. ^___^

10-04-2009   #50 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

October 4, 2009.

Guide revamped and working on getting information up to speed.

01-02-2010   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

demonguy000 is on a distinguished road
IGN: ExiledBunny
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 210/196
Guild: Checkmate

i am following this guide for my bunny, but for the tm lvls i have one more skill point than the one that is said in the paranthesis

01-02-2010   #52 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonguy000
i am following this guide for my bunny, but for the tm lvls i have one more skill point than the one that is said in the paranthesis
It's nothing big and is probably just me being dumb about adding. The total TM level for the build should be correct though.

01-02-2010   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

oh alright cause i thought i messed up my build D:

02-01-2010   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

FreeSoulXI is on a distinguished road
IGN: LyriczZ,
Class: Mage lt_mage

So uhh i got shockwave and its lv 5 will tht do anything to my skills for later lvls..? and was it a waste of tm points?

Last edited by FreeSoulXI; 02-01-2010 at 07:43 PM.

02-01-2010   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

i think its a waste cause shockwave isnt needed in this build

02-02-2010   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

yeah, shockwave is there to give pure buffalos some hope that they'll be any oped than bunnies. we bunnies rock with just pure power so just stick with the build suggested in the guide.

05-02-2010   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

houndxdelta is on a distinguished road
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Wtr/Elec Lt Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished [F]

Wow, this thread has been here for a long time. If ever someone or Kyzuumi is still looking at this, I have a question... Why should I learn/ am supposed to lean upper smash when I hit 3rd job? Why not Tm lvl 40?

05-03-2010   #58 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games

There's no need to spend points on it at the time. This is a build focused on tetra punch for the 3rd job trials - if you get upper smash, that won't happen. I specifically designed this build for elemental melee+tetra to make the 3rd job trials easier. I believe this question was also asked earlier, and to make my point I compared tetra and upper+counter and tetra was like, 30k+ damage higher. You will literally OHKO about everything in the trials with tetra, plus it has a shorter cooldown than upper+counter.

Edit, here's the post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
Personally, I never saw the point of getting UC as it doesn't really help in training. As long as you use elemental melee, your fine. And the MP cost isn't very effective anyway. 25 TMs may seem like a lot now, but once you hit 3rd job you need every TM point you can get. If you're going to get UC+Counter (UC is useless w/out counter imo), plan on skipping out on Quad/Tetra until you see UC/Counter show up in the skill build.

The reason you only choose one or the other is because you want to save points for Adrenaline, and there really isn't any point in bossing until level 180, and by then you should have the skills needed to take on Count, unless of course you over-party quest and kill your TM.

I personally didn't try the trials with just UC+Counter, but imho I think Tetra is a wiser choice.
+ Tetra has a 7s cooldown, UC has 11s
+ Tetra is overall a stronger attack (100k+ vs. 40k~70k in Beach Field 4 for me)
As you can see, I have a lot of reasons to ignore upper. If you want tetra and adrenaline, you need to choose one or the other (tetra or upper).

It's all about looking at the long run.

06-18-2010   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Location: My head is in space. You should visit me sometime. It's cold I think.
HirokoAzuri will become famous soon enoughHirokoAzuri will become famous soon enough
IGN: SpiralHarmony or Al
Class: Witch (SpiralHarmony)/Teacher (Alphard) to_soulmaster
Level: 148 on Spiral and 48 on Alphard
Guild: Crimson-Shell
Xfire: See Facebook.

I messed up on my stat build so I compounded HP and AP as much as I could (AP didn't turn out like I wanted but my lk wasn't all that great at the time I think). Was that a good idea? I don't have myshop stuff either so I have to rely on events, but I was a bit late and arrived during dorothy's cherry blossom event in may. (Stat build-4222)

Last edited by HirokoAzuri; 06-18-2010 at 01:31 PM.

06-18-2010   #60 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I remember forced to run in a 2242 Fox. ><

For me, i would balance out with HP-AP gears.

Hat: AP or HP (BTW for HP hats, I can only guess with the Sweet Hat. But there are other Event hats with HP. ._.)
Sword: AP, AC, or Elemental Att.
Shield: HP
Accessories: HP slots or AP on both slots. If confortable about HP thanks to sheild or hat, then you can go for 1 AP acc. and 1 HP acc.
Pet: Whatever you have right now. (BTW the Sissy 30 and 90 pets are wonderfull! And then switch to Summer Poppurcia (for AP) if you are lucky~)
Cape: If you done the Poppuri Event, you should be able to get the Poppuri Hunter Cape. Pretty neat cape and you can compound with AP or HP. I suggest HP for the 2nd job stage though.
Mask and Head acc: Well I got a feeling you missed out the 3rd aniv. event. The 2nd Aniv. event lolboxes have those Lvl. 30 "yellow plastic glasses", which you can compound for HP.

Not accurate, but I have hope in you and the weird build~

Last edited by Gaap; 06-18-2010 at 08:56 PM.