ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2009   #21 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN, SCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
well for one thing, I don't have elemental melee, no golden lion sword or shield.
But I kind of see where you are going, that since tetra is more important and in upper levels it'd be a pain to get.
Okay I guess i will wait, and stick with burning rave for now.
See how spamming rave goes. The wait seems long, but seeing as you don't elemental melee you could change your build to go the UC+Counter route and in the build where you see Upper Smash/UC/Counter, replace it with Quad/Tetra. Using rave and UC could prove to be helpful for you. You don't need to follow the build I set out exactly, it's not made for every situation, though you have given me the idea to include a UC build.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-31-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marshmallow is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm okay, thanks I'll try it out and save some tm points and, it doesn't hurt to save :]
but maybe I'll also look into some elemental equips
thanks for all your help

02-02-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Reinforce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Reinforce
IGN: Arunei
Class: Hybrid Archer to_bunny
Level: 15x
Guild: N/A

Great guide, but what about Shockvibe? Don't we need that to reduce the damage we get overtime?

02-02-2009   #24 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Good skills for Elementalist PvP/Boss'er:

Guard Break - I love this skill. I kill charms with this skill. The fact that it negates HV and block is perfect for meleeing things to death, especially with an elemental sword. It's also nice for meleeing bosses to death.
Luck Break - I kill mages with this skill. With the MyShop nowadays, bunnies at 200+ can easily reach 150~200+ LK by just wearing their regular gear alone. When LK break brings down a mage's LK, you can expect those ARs and other annoying magic skills to miss.
Shockvibe - This + Luck Break kills lions. Yep.
Sense Break - Purely optional, but this + Luck Break kills foxes. (and hybrid lions) I put this as optional because I'm seeing more foxes go melee nowadays rather than stick to their DA roots.

But this is all coming from my own personal experiences when I still enjoyed Trickster, so it might be inaccurate with the PvP/boss field today.

these swimming gays ruined my life

02-02-2009   #25 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai

Guard Break - I love this skill. I kill charms with this skill. The fact that it negates HV and block is perfect for meleeing things to death, especially with an elemental sword. It's also nice for meleeing bosses to death.
Luck Break - I kill mages with this skill. With the MyShop nowadays, bunnies at 200+ can easily reach 150~200+ LK by just wearing their regular gear alone. When LK break brings down a mage's LK, you can expect those ARs and other annoying magic skills to miss.
Sense Break - Purely optional, but this + Luck Break kills foxes. (and hybrid lions) I put this as optional because I'm seeing more foxes go melee nowadays rather than stick to their DA roots.

But this is all coming from my own personal experiences when I still enjoyed Trickster, so it might be inaccurate with the PvP/boss field today.
You're kinda right. Guard Break is barely used anymore because of the hybrid charm bandwagon, which means nearly ALL charms have sumo AND super hips.

Luck Break:Mages usually have 400 LK at minimum D:

Shockvibe: Sustitute for FC.

Sense break: See above.

02-02-2009   #26 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, I guess the skills I mentioned only apply to those who played 6 months ago, lol.

02-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai

Thanks for this input. I only train/boss, PvP holds no lure for me, thus I've never felt the need to spend the points on these skills until I really have a lot spare TM and the time to fool around with the skills myself.

Even with the total imbalance of myshop these days, could I possibly quote and put this in the guide? PvP was a section to be donated by other bunny users who PvP, and it's just never surfaced.

02-03-2009   #28 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Sure, I don't mind. :]

02-08-2009   #29 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Guide Updates

+ Added PvP Section. Fixed a few spelling errors.

Coming Soon

+ Aesthetic revamp
+ More organized credits/copyrights section
+ Small rewrites for even more clarity

Kyzuumi needs you
Because Kyzuumi doesn't PvP... evar.

That's right! Anyone willing to help add on to the PvP/GvG section of the guide, feel free to PM me and pointers, tips, and skills (: I don't PvP ever, and it would help me so much! (And yes, I will credit you. The section is going under an organizational revamp as soon as I get to it)

03-24-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zedj is on a distinguished road
IGN: Leonidas(LT) BiskeKruger
Class: Sword Templar/ Champion to_champion
Level: 8x(ret) / 28x
Guild: ChibiClan

Nice guide but I already went past most of the stuff before I read this =(

04-12-2009   #31 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Super awesome guide revamp is here!

Enjoy.

• Added Table of Contents/Ctrl + F feature
  • Retyped the introduction
  • Wrote off the training section as "follow at risk of falling into revoed areas"
  • All new section headers
  • More to come when I get time D:

04-12-2009   #32 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

-Clean
-Fairly up-to-date (*pokes Training Section* But you know that. xD)
-Easy on the eyes

/approve

04-19-2009   #33 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Though I have a dead bunny (and probably won't be reviving), this guide looks really awesome. Graphics are nice, simple, and at the same time, catching to the eye. Informations are detailed and organized. From one look, you can tell a lot of work and efforts have been put into this guide. Nice job, Kyzuumi-chan! ^^

+rep!

04-29-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

joshua24 is on a distinguished road
Talking sweet guide ty for posting

zummi nice guide im making a bunny right now

04-29-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

EDGE is on a distinguished road

I've been following this guide since I came back to trickster.

You should add info about adding points into WT. I know it's nearly necessary.

04-30-2009   #36 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE
I've been following this guide since I came back to trickster.

You should add info about adding points into WT. I know it's nearly necessary.
The build became more popular/recommended after I wrote this guide, I've been pretty busy and unable to add it, but will try to get to it asap.

Last edited by Queen; 05-11-2009 at 03:29 AM.

06-09-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

SimplyRaw is on a distinguished road

This guide has helped me a bunch, except for getting the golden set I don't think i'll able to get that for a long time. :<

07-04-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Check the Builds section.

Quote:
4123 A much more balanced build with decent HP, HV, WT, and LK. My actual preference build, it's very easy to work with. While at times you may feel your HP is lacking, it will eventually even out and you'll be glad for that extra WT in the long run. A good build, in my opinion, for hybrid myshoppers - people who only have a little myshop, like me. [Recommended: Pure AP] [Recommended: Pure AP]
Repeated xP!

Excellent guide Lyrics, congratulations, this will help me in the future.

07-15-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

PowerChargeD is on a distinguished road
IGN: PowerChargeD
Class: Bunny to_champion
Level: 1xx/1xx
Guild: !SPARTANS!

This is very nice and it helped me out a lot thanks ;]

PowerChargeD
The new bunny entering the world of Trickster Online.

07-30-2009   #40 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

I'm going 4132 all hp. You know any pros and cons for this build?