ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2012   #221 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Add +10 to the recommended TM level in the guide to everything, basically.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-02-2012   #222 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I play jewelia with a few lowbies (sub 70) on fantasia.

05-03-2012   #223 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Fun
Kyzuumi, just answer your PMs please.
I don't like being told to "just answer" my PMs. I'm not interested in your World Star Pets, and I just got it. Please do not be rude, especially in my guide's thread.

I'll request later for all these posts to be deleted, if I knew you were using my thread for financial gain (what am I, well known enough to want those pets? What were you assuming about me?) I would've ignored it from the start.

Also to the coward who said I'm "rude" and "deserved" this, grow a pair. This thread is NOT for people to solicit me for money. I have zero tolerance for people cluttering this thread with "buy this from me please". It's rude and inconsiderate. I put these guides up to help people when no one else does. Someone requested a gambler guide, I made one. No updated thief master guides? I make one.

So no, I don't deserve to be solicited. I don't need people pming me if I want to buy something.

Last edited by Queen; 05-03-2012 at 02:47 PM.

05-03-2012   #224 (permalink)
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAionAtlantica Online

Ephemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud of
IGN: zAnneN --> Nieohl(new)
Class: Blacklist to_champion
Level: 01
Guild: R-18

no desperate rally skill?

05-03-2012   #225 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

It's more of a pvp/show off skill. I mean, my guide isn't set in stone. You can deviate however you like but I only suggest deviation after adrenaline skill. I will always suggest tetra build.

05-03-2012   #226 (permalink)
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games

Ephemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
It's more of a pvp/show off skill. I mean, my guide isn't set in stone. You can deviate however you like but I only suggest deviation after adrenaline skill. I will always suggest tetra build.

im just confused that there isn't any desperate rally on the skill you listed. and what deviation?
btw, thx for the guide. i'm following that actually.

05-03-2012   #227 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

People are free to deviate as they wish, there is no specific deviation as its everyone's choice. I will say definitely get tetra before 3rd, I honestly think its hands down the best to do.

I mean, I can mention rally as something you can get if you want, but I never wanted my guides to be something where I have to hand-hold with everyone, but more as a guideline for new and the old and as you get more experienced and know what type of skills you want after 3rd, then you can decide to deviate or stick to the build.

05-03-2012   #228 (permalink)
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games

Quote:
People are free to deviate as they wish, there is no specific deviation as its everyone's choice. I will say definitely get tetra before 3rd, I honestly think its hands down the best to do.

I mean, I can mention rally as something you can get if you want, but I never wanted my guides to be something where I have to hand-hold with everyone, but more as a guideline for new and the old and as you get more experienced and know what type of skills you want after 3rd, then you can decide to deviate or stick to the build.
i see, a little ask, is desperate rally just like berserker skill? which it automatically attacks anyone that you couldn't control? or just like pumping heart? because if it's like pumping heart, buff. then i will learn it. coz i won't go pvp until 215+. so that time i would have the skills needed for pvp.

05-03-2012   #229 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannen
i see, a little ask, is desperate rally just like berserker skill? which it automatically attacks anyone that you couldn't control? or just like pumping heart? because if it's like pumping heart, buff. then i will learn it. coz i won't go pvp until 215+. so that time i would have the skills needed for pvp.
As your health drops, your ap goes up. Mostly useful in pvp as your health drops often. It doesn't work well for bossing because if you die well... You're dead. If your health doesn't quite empty, you can get in a clutch move.

05-03-2012   #230 (permalink)
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games

Quote:
As your health drops, your ap goes up. Mostly useful in pvp as your health drops often. It doesn't work well for bossing because if you die well... You're dead. If your health doesn't quite empty, you can get in a clutch move.
not going for bossing, i'm sick of that already :P. just for questing.

05-03-2012   #231 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannen
not going for bossing, i'm sick of that already :P. just for questing.
It definitely won't help for questing. I mean, you're probably already ohkoing so there's no point to get it outside of PvP.

I was using bossing as a point to illustrate how unuseful it can be in PvE, except in probably very far and few situations.

06-30-2012   #232 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Bringing up for the new people to see up-to-date guides.

08-05-2012   #233 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

icyshadow is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eucliwood
Class: Bard to_bard
Level: 146

I was wondering why bother learning uppercut and counterpunch when tetra is much stronger even with the two mastered together? Uppercut gives 600% and counterpunch adds 920% making a total of 1520% damage increase. But tetra mastered has a 2040% damage increase. It just seemed like a waste of points.

And bulls eye gives 145% more ac while eagle eye gives 122%. Seems the only reason to learn eagle eye is to raise ac to 267% by combining them if you have free points. So eagle eye isn't much of a priority and more of an extra way to spend tm points or an additional ac boost.

One last thing. What about shockvibe? While it can miss sometimes, when it does hit, the target misses a lot. I remember it was very useful against Don since he missed most of the time.

08-05-2012   #234 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

1. If you don't ohko something, you need something else to hit. I often had to Tetra+UC at Count.

2. More AC is always welcome. Always.

3. Shockvibe is a waste.

Nothing is set in stone, if you don't like the order change it? It's not like I'm forcing you to pick anything. Basically "why learn anything else other than Tetra" is your mentality then fine.

I ask you, why learn Adrenaline when you have Pumping? You don't use Eagle all the freaking time holy hell. You only use it in PvP+Bossing.

I just find these points somewhat condescending and you don't need to ask something if it's your own character and you know enough to do whatever the hell you want with it.

08-05-2012   #235 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyshadow
I was wondering why bother learning uppercut and counterpunch when tetra is much stronger even with the two mastered together? Uppercut gives 600% and counterpunch adds 920% making a total of 1520% damage increase. But tetra mastered has a 2040% damage increase. It just seemed like a waste of points.

And bulls eye gives 145% more ac while eagle eye gives 122%. Seems the only reason to learn eagle eye is to raise ac to 267% by combining them if you have free points. So eagle eye isn't much of a priority and more of an extra way to spend tm points or an additional ac boost.

One last thing. What about shockvibe? While it can miss sometimes, when it does hit, the target misses a lot. I remember it was very useful against Don since he missed most of the time.
1. Tetra won't kill everything. Sometimes you do need a second skill. UC+Counter works well to fill that slot and so does Quad Punch. At the end of the day a Champ isn't completely TM hungry like other jobs, so if you didn't want to get it, you don't have to.

2. More AC is nice. Again, if you don't want it, don't get it. If you PvP, you'll need it.

3. Save Shockvibe for your Guardian if you don't PvP. Or get it if you feel like it? I mean, it is your character.

08-05-2012   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

icyshadow is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eucliwood
Class: Bard to_bard
Level: 146

Mhm I see. Thanks for the info. I'm just used to the hit and run strategy. So I was thinking tetra and run repeat. Which actually helped in nefertiti shrine. Well adrenaline does give more power than pumping heart I believe. By the way mind filling me in on why shockvibe isn't good? Still playing around on my bunny's skill build.

08-05-2012   #237 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

You typically don't use skills to grind but elemental melee. In fact I've never used a skill on my champion save for killing a boss. Get a decent altiverse weapon of your level range and compound attribute.

This is why I have the disclaimer saying the build is based off ele melee. I mean, skilling on a champion to kill run-of-the-mill mobs is the lolsiest thing to do, the CDs take 5ever.

Shockvibe is just eh. It only lowers AC and as it's percentage based it won't actually lower a monsters AC stat much since they have shit to begin with. Hence, it's why it's a PvP skill.

08-05-2012   #238 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that Shockvibe is bad, it's just that there are better things out there. If you're sitting on 100 TM points and have all the cores maxed out, go ahead. But like Dare said, PvM mobs already have crappy accuracy to begin with; my Lion has no more than 100 HV and he almost never gets hit (even when I'm in melee range).

08-17-2012   #239 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mizuumi is on a distinguished road
IGN: AkiMizuumi
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: Lv150/Tm167

Hi Kyzuumi,

Tyvm for making this guide. I came back to Trickster recently and started out using your guide. Went the 4123 build and that 2 in Sense has really saved me. I would have had problems if I went 4114 since the lack of weight would have killed me and I barely get by with 4123. I have a Thief Master thanks to Fast-Track to support my bunny. =)

Atm my bunny is 90/93 and I am boss hunting Tut for that GLS. 316 Seals and still no GLS but I'm still trying. Got 2 GSs and 1 P hat so far. Smacking Tut with Quad and then meleeing the rest so I have time to dodge banish if he activates it.

As for the build I decided to cut out the Flash cut tree. Not really going for Pvp just want a Champion to boss and Pvm. Still getting Flaming Fist as a signature tech.

I'm in the Fantasia server. No idea if you are there. =P

Anyways, you have my gratitude and thank you. My bunny is AkiMizuumi. Made an account here to let you know that this guide has helped me. ^-^

09-08-2012   #240 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

KierOKomeRDulceS is on a distinguished road

Nice Guide Thnks U