ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2011   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

XingLoong is on a distinguished road

Not that, I understand the eco bit. But why is a lvl 40 gift item worth so much? IIRC the gifts so far are like bigger pockets or something. But I'll try selling it

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2011   #202 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

I didn't really get your question, ha. No, the level 40 gift boxes are a sprint for 3 days, which people who don't want to spend Cash Shop recharging buy in-game off other players.

If you need the money, take the money. Once you start using a sprint, you feel really slow after and want to buy more ~ I can't play without a sprint anymore, it's terrible ha.

But if you need the funding, sell it. It's worth about 10m, I saw them vending for 12-16m a few days ago but weren't selling, which is why I said 10m would probably have better luck.

But yeah, I couldn't tell if this is your first mmo and you were confused about how it works or what, ha.

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Leve...ward_Box_Guide All the level up box rewards, also free free to use the TO Price Check forum if you're curious about pricing.

Last edited by Queen; 12-02-2011 at 07:01 PM.

12-04-2011   #203 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Wow Jitara! Amazing guide!! =O
I'm impressed! I really liked it and the way you explained the tactics for bossing is well detailed. Congratulations!

by Rydia~

12-04-2011   #204 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're thinking of my Diva's guide (I haven't gotten around to boss descriptions here), but thanks!

I should get to that soon, actually xD Even though it's mostly just Tetra + UC spam (if you don't ohko, that is)

12-06-2011   #205 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I know you suggested from 90-100 to do Episode 2 Quests, but that's not enough to get me to 95 for Ghost blue.

I really struggled with Mermaid D:

Any other way to grind to 95?

12-07-2011   #206 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

You can do the Mermaid Dungeon PQ - everyone levels differently, so a leveling guide can be really hard to go by. Mermaid kind of sucks, but it's either that or grind so might as well get quest items while you grind.

Just look for some to PQ with you or AFK (you'll get more exp if you can find an afker). Officer Tera is the NPC to look for.

12-08-2011   #207 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by XingLoong
I know you suggested from 90-100 to do Episode 2 Quests, but that's not enough to get me to 95 for Ghost blue.

I really struggled with Mermaid D:

Any other way to grind to 95?
While Kyzuumi had already give good pointers, but I got other choices you can decide. Taken from my grinding days with my other characters...

At this level, you should be able to beat Bug Bears and Jokers at Path to Snow Hill II. I wish I can have tried it earlier to make my suggestion legit, but Quad Punch should be usefull for this.

12-13-2011   #208 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Another question~

What do you guys do about TM levels?

I've reached 104 but my TM is like 86

I want to speed along the quests, but that'll just raise my Base not TM levels.

Any suggestions?

12-13-2011   #209 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XingLoong
Another question~

What do you guys do about TM levels?

I've reached 104 but my TM is like 86

I want to speed along the quests, but that'll just raise my Base not TM levels.

Any suggestions?
TM evens out with your Levels at 200+, so you don't need to worry about that much. Right now, the only things that you can do for your TM would be to do the TM quests in each area (Pearls in Mermaid, Kryptonite in Ghost Blue, Stones in Rose Garden), do Fiesta twice everyday (twice is the limit per day), do Daily Quests, and do Grasses. :3

12-13-2011   #210 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

The NPCs that do TM quests are Clerk Z, Keeper Julio, Love Hunter Robin, Monkey_T and Card Girl. They all have a little TM Bubble over the NPC. Keeper Julio can be hard, because you need to drill 100 of an item - but it's good experience.

They're should be at least two of these NPCs per area I think, likely for more though.

The Keeper Julio one is a daily and can be done well, everyday.

01-03-2012   #211 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

nemodoll is on a distinguished road

Thanks For Guide

01-14-2012   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Thank you for this ^^ I followed your guide (up to 3rd job anyway) and I got Duelist today 8D The trials were cake :3

02-16-2012   #213 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Using this guide to remake my champ and doing a 4114 3 ap/1 wt build. She's almost ready for 3rd and is at 127/115 currently.

Skill build is quite a bit better than the one I had the first time through since I only had guard going into the trials, having tetra this time around should make it even easier.

03-24-2012   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Nytmaer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nytmaer
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 220
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

When and why do you use Dash?
I skipped over it because it seemed pretty useless :S
Finding it's useful would be sad since I have no tm points atm T_T

03-24-2012   #215 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytmaer
When and why do you use Dash?
I skipped over it because it seemed pretty useless :S
Finding it's useful would be sad since I have no tm points atm T_T
Don't want it? Don't get it.
It's not really that worth it unless you don't have a Sprint, in which case it's only marginally useful. The only reason you would get it is for the Flash Cuts which require Dash as a prerequisite.

Last edited by james; 03-24-2012 at 05:43 PM.

03-25-2012   #216 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Nytmaer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nytmaer
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 220
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Ahh ok prereq, that makes sense. Thanks :3

04-04-2012   #217 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

rwllm21 is on a distinguished road

hi.. im new here..

first of all, thx for this amazing guide.. its really help me decide which one i play (bunny)..

anyway, just wanna ask, the stats build, 4114 3AP/1WT..
is it "3AP/1WT" every time im level up?
and until what level?

thx before.. sorry for the bad english

04-04-2012   #218 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

3AP/1WT is a way to distribute your 4 bonus points upon leveling up.

It is until whatever level you want to. One of the most common questions asked in my guides are "when do I do what/until when do I do this?" and the only person who can answer that question is you. It's until you feel you've met the stat requirements you want (carrying pots, or whatever it is you want) and can fund any stat disparities you may or may not have.

It's really just a judgment call only you can answer. It's until you want to or for forever. No one can answer it for you.

I'm asked this so much I need to just put it in the FAQ @__@

Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
  • [H3] So how long should I add bonus points a certain way? 3:1 AP WT forever? Just until Level 100? What's the deal?
    • It's a judgment call. If you can afford to fund a myshop weight pouch, might as well just pump AP. Or if you're a weight junkie, you might go 1 WT and get a pouch anyway. It's what you think can gear, it's what you think you can fund. No one can answer this. I don't know how much money you have. I don't know what gear you already have. You have to decide this for yourself.

Last edited by Queen; 04-04-2012 at 08:57 AM.

04-04-2012   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

rwllm21 is on a distinguished road

okey.. thx for the answer..
im gonna follow your guide..

04-16-2012   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon Nest

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Eclipse
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 6x

If I got Level 10 Shockwave as a bunny, am I screwed for TM?

._.