ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2011   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a very nice guide, but I want to suggest something (I don't know if it's already brought up, but if it did I apologize XD) If you do AP3 WT1 build (or AP2 WT2 build, whatever) you're losing out on the bonus at each level, because you would need to get to next level to level up your AP stat and 4 levels to level up WT stat. I suggest you level go 4AP for four levels and then put 4 WT at the level after that and repeat the process (or 4AP for two levels and then 4WT at two levels after that). It would be essentially the same thing, but this way you can get the full benefits from leveling up instead of having to wait for another level up.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2011   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

ogicecreamm will become famous soon enoughogicecreamm will become famous soon enough
IGN: crownRoyal, LeoNightt
Class: buffalo, lion to_warrior
Xfire: aim: sootahmyun s2

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
It's a very nice guide, but I want to suggest something (I don't know if it's already brought up, but if it did I apologize XD) If you do AP3 WT1 build (or AP2 WT2 build, whatever) you're losing out on the bonus at each level, because you would need to get to next level to level up your AP stat and 4 levels to level up WT stat. I suggest you level go 4AP for four levels and then put 4 WT at the level after that and repeat the process (or 4AP for two levels and then 4WT at two levels after that). It would be essentially the same thing, but this way you can get the full benefits from leveling up instead of having to wait for another level up.
hey parudy im a lvl 90 pure ap 4114. but ive been having alot of weight issues lately so i wanted to switch my build around :O. is it too late for me to do this? or should i start pumping WT to a certain lvl now?

edit: forgot to say im a buffalo, but i think it would apply to us too yeah?

Last edited by ogicecreamm; 09-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.

09-10-2011   #183 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogicecreamm
hey parudy im a lvl 90 pure ap 4114. but ive been having alot of weight issues lately so i wanted to switch my build around :O. is it too late for me to do this? or should i start pumping WT to a certain lvl now?

edit: forgot to say im a buffalo, but i think it would apply to us too yeah?
No it is not too late to switch to a Pure WT build. If you did 12 out of the 14 days worth of Daily Quests for the event then you should have received a Point Back - 40, which you could use to reset some of your points into WT which would help you plenty. From there you could continually add into WT until you stop playing or until you don't want to. Example, my Prima was 4114 3 AP/1 WT until about 140, which from there I switched her to pure AP.

09-10-2011   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

ogicecreamm will become famous soon enoughogicecreamm will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
No it is not too late to switch to a Pure WT build. If you did 12 out of the 14 days worth of Daily Quests for the event then you should have received a Point Back - 40, which you could use to reset some of your points into WT which would help you plenty. From there you could continually add into WT until you stop playing or until you don't want to. Example, my Prima was 4114 3 AP/1 WT until about 140, which from there I switched her to pure AP.
12 out of the 14 days of event? i have no clue when that was going on . is it still going on now?. i actually started just a couple of days ago. but im the type of person to figure everything out before playing the game. so i was lurking around this forum for weeks.

so inside game time is very limited to me. For now, all i know is that there is a lvling event to 3rd job, and the girl char boxes event. .

and when you say you switched. do you mean you used the card and resetted your stats? or just started going pure ap from that point on?. i dont really want a pure WT build but i need a little more WT so i can carry my quest items and such . but thank you for answer me!<3 +rep!!

09-10-2011   #185 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Momi never mentioned switching into a pure WT build.

If you didn't get the point back 40 for the event, what Momi meant, you could simply just ad X WT/Y AP until level Z, where you become content with your weight and continue your 4 AP build.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

09-10-2011   #186 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

oh okay thanks!. what is an approriate lvl of WT i should try reaching before i revert back to pure AP again?.

09-10-2011   #187 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever you feel is enough to carry the pots/quest items/what have you that you tend to carry around. Everyone's preference is different.

10-01-2011   #188 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

carenaf is on a distinguished road

thanks for the strategy

10-19-2011   #189 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Akiyama is on a distinguished road
IGN: iChiffon

Very detailed and nice guide ! Will be following it for my LV82 Bunny, hope its not too late yet.

iChiffon
Jewelia, Ruby Island

11-24-2011   #190 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Did some quality checking. I think I'll remove the Bossing Section unless I can figure out how to use Windows Movie Maker, it tends to like to freeze up on me.

Just letting everyone know it's all up-to-date and whatnot, but if you find anything off be sure to post here, send me a message on my ggFTW profile, or PM me - I don't bite.

I really wish they wouldn't stop changing how 2nd job badges worked, I honestly would not have caught that if I didn't make a new character recently >:

oh and...

Thanks for 50k Views!

11-26-2011   #191 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

IxCreation is on a distinguished road

I am new to this game and decided to create a bunny and i came across your guide... its good but what if i dun have fund for pots and things..... you know skills in these game cost money x.x

11-26-2011   #192 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Skills is most/all games I've played cost money. LaTale, Trickster, WoW, all costs money.

Fox imo are really great for new people to play because they have really stupendous in-game equipment to work with and have the added bonus of being able to get 90 DA for drilling faster, a power would be a tad harder because it generally relies on attribute equips, not that you can't play without it but you might get discouraged seeing people hit higher with melee than you using skills.

My only suggestion if you're worried about money is to make money. Drill and sell quest items to make money is the only advice anyone can give to someone new.

Last edited by Queen; 11-26-2011 at 10:26 PM.

11-30-2011   #193 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

A quick pointer... But with more Season 2 content up, the 2nd job quests rewards you a cape when you advance to Boxer...

Also the materials for the Bunny are now cheaper (100k Galder check) and a Growth Badge (untradable, but character universal).

Finally, I think Bone Warrior drops Magic Powder now, so no more newbies running to Snow Hill under their level... (Thanks to the Portal Block system.)

I don't know what else since i'm relying on the new S2 Wiki for the info for my Duelist guide/viewthrough. X_X;

11-30-2011   #194 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I already changed the growth badge, if you read two posts up. It's hard to keep track of five guides with three of them being so large, I have a lot of text to read through.

I'll edit when I get the chance. Most people skip right to the skill build, I think the amount of people who need an ultimate from-the-ground-up guide are in lesser numbers.

Edit; and I think you meant Glass Piece, not Magic Powder ~

Last edited by Queen; 11-30-2011 at 07:47 AM.

11-30-2011   #195 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Magic Powder. My bad.

Yea. I do agree on the skill growth guide thing being a big priority. ^^;

12-01-2011   #196 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

XingLoong is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

I read your guide and I was interested in making a champion.

Starting the game "fresh"

Was wondering if there's any alternatives to Golden Lion Shield or stuff? Or any other additional tips for playing from scratch?

I'm assuming that the item will be really hard to obtain D: for a newbie at least.

Any alternatives? I really wanna play this "style" as it fits me more... the only exception is the gender >_>

12-02-2011   #197 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by XingLoong
Hi there,

I read your guide and I was interested in making a champion.

Starting the game "fresh"

Was wondering if there's any alternatives to Golden Lion Shield or stuff? Or any other additional tips for playing from scratch?

I'm assuming that the item will be really hard to obtain D: for a newbie at least.

Any alternatives? I really wanna play this "style" as it fits me more... the only exception is the gender >_>
If you want to go the hard way, try your best to stick to in-game gears like the Desert Beach/Poppuri Cave sets. Compound to whatever it is desired, especially HP, AC, or AP.. Basically AC/AP for Champ/Bunny skills, while HP is just for your HP bar, depending on the build.

If you are lucky, try to find a friend who can go to Tut and hunt some 3s gears for Lv. 20. Otherwise, do quests, sell spares, save Galder for pots and 1mil Ults.

12-02-2011   #198 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

It's possible, but my skill build is all about orientating yourself for the 3rd job trials, meaning your only attacking skill is Burning Rave (until quad punch), but boy does it pay off when you can ohko about everything you look at for the Tribunals.

Get as much AP and HP as you can, if you find yourself dying often, get something besides your shield compounded with HP. The should honestly SHOULD do it, you rarely need more HP than what your shield provides but it could be different at lower levels now.

Level 50 ultimates are pretty good if you can save up for them... which is pretty easy now since level 40 gift boxes go for about 10m and I think Level Up Gift Boxes (first once iirc is at 60 or 50) I think so for 30m still.

12-02-2011   #199 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

XingLoong is on a distinguished road

Hey, when you say they go for 10 mil+

Do you mean I find someone to sell it to?

And if so, why is it worth so much?

Edit: Gaap, I got 1 friend who started the game 1 hour before me, that I told to try this game out.
I don't think anyone is going to go farm Tut for a lowbie like me D:

Last edited by XingLoong; 12-02-2011 at 02:41 PM.

12-02-2011   #200 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Of course. Like any other mmo, there's an economy. It's worth 10m+ to other players because that's just how economies work - prices as established throughout the history of the economy based on how high a person is willing to pay.

I mean, I don't really get what you mean lol. It's just what people play. There's not a magical npc that buys it for said price. Players buy them in player-made shops.