ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

DOMOsamz is on a distinguished road
Default any up-to-date buffalo guides?

are there any good guides for buffalo who will later on advance into a gladiator? and what are the pros n cons between a bunny and a buffalo( don't include 1v1s just AoE).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2012   #2 (permalink)
Xii
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Xii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the rough

Hey mate. I'm currently working on a gladiator guide but it won't be up for a while.

The difference between bunny and gladiator is exactly what you said, champion = 1v1 with massive damage and guard to keep them alive (ideal for pvp) while gladiator I would have to say is one of the best characters for Pvm with berserk for bosses, lots of aoes for mobbing and can melle from range when they get chi sword. Search YouTube for "trickster online gladiator skill" you will see my videos there (lol at shit quality)
You other option is a hybrid which is a really nice combination of the 2. You get the best of the aoes from the warrior and the uber damage + guard from the boxer. You do miss out on chi sword tho and if you went hybrid bunny u would miss out on an extra ap buff as well as some fast dash+attack combo skills and a flaming fist which is element based and penetrates certain shields (I know it does dark barrier I'm not sure about any others)

Sorry for being brief, I'm in my phone at work

06-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

DOMOsamz is on a distinguished road

alright i got a good understanding of it so far and i can't wait to see your guide ^^. thx for the info

06-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Pandorina is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pandorina | Cosmarion
Class: Sheepeh to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx | 19x
Guild: Koala Kingdom

I'd love to see some up-to-date buff guides, too.
Will you be including full dx/luk etc builds, like, "special idea" builds? That would be highly appreciated!