ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (12) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-09-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

BananaChef is on a distinguished road

You should write an appendix on avatar management because that is the most deliciously dressed bunny I've ever seen.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-09-2012   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaChef
You should write an appendix on avatar management because that is the most deliciously dressed bunny I've ever seen.
Dressing your character is completely of preference and is likely to vary for everyone.

02-11-2012   #23 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaChef
Oh thank you! I'm flattered! However, that is not related to this guide, lmao! If you want my fashion tutorial or review/guide, I need to make a separate thread...

But again, it varies on taste! (For me it's tasteful if there are a variety of colors.)

ANYWAY BACK TO DUELIST WORLD, I will try to go and update some video-guides for skills and such (like Fiesta), but till then i'll probably make a separate section for "video-throughs"....

EDIT: ...and I updated a new section for all Duelist-related stuff/videos! It includes my experience from Chaos Tower, Harkon Protection and some Bosses! ^^;

EDIT 2: Whoops! I forgot about it until now that I have a recent Blood-Trials video! It's uncut and about five minutes on this, so it should give a good feel of all I do things!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-26-2012 at 09:53 PM.

03-31-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

DreamHex is on a distinguished road
IGN: Patchoulie
Class: Duelist to_champion

Hi Gaap! Months ago I was waiting for your wonderful guide for Duelist (Coz I love LadyGaap like no one *w*) so, when you did it immediately I decided to be Duelist like you!.

I got three questions, the first is about the skills. I went by Piercing Wave Path first so... all the skills there should be max it?.

the second one is... My bun have AP Accesories, recently I bought a Koala T-Shirt (it has AP: 214; HP: 1066 HV:14; and 3s) the question is... I should comp it with AP for more attack or HP for more survivability?.

And the third is about my cape. Playing in Gacha Town 3 one of the items I got was the Ethel Cape (Here are the stats Ethel Cape 160 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki) As I don't read anything about how to compound the capes except for the Poppuri Cape and the Infernal Cape I come to you asking your wise help :3 . I should comp it with AP or HP? Which's better?

Well, that's all, I hope you can help and excuse me if the questions maybe are a little nub xD. I hope you're fine. Thankyu!

PS: I'll be waitin' for that fashion guide e.

Stars~.

03-31-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

My very first chara in Trickster was and still is a bunny, well, I'm not a girl but who cares, those boxing gloves are so charming, I fell in love for that cute little fighter girl, so one bunny wasn't enough for me, then I decide to have both Champion and Duelist haha
Congratulations Gaap, your guide is very good.

by Rydia~

04-15-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Great guide Mini! Very thorough! If people need help with questing they can always just look at ggftw Trickster wiki page...

Anwayz hopefully we'll see some more Duelists around! Champs still make up like 90% of buns that are 3rd job -3- I want to see more Duelists join our Duelist Trio hahaha (...except now you and Hiku both left me even though I came back *sobsob*)

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

04-16-2012   #27 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again! Im sorry that I was not on that much THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE! I <3 Duelists, hence why ggFTW needs a Duelist guide (to supply Kyuzuus Champ guide, since its as wonderful as well!

Now to cover the comments and questions starting with:

DreamHex: For the Piercing Wave Path, it is up to your judgment since there will never be a fourth job anytime soon. I always master my skills for the full power (depend on what equip you have), so it wont hurt to master the tree first. Second about in-game accessories I would put some HP for survivibiliy, especially if you are bossing. AP is really nice, but I am picky when it comes to deaths/loosing EXP. So I would like and suggest to have a Cape and Inner-wear go HP if you have AP accessories. Finally in relation to capes, I would go for HP, since you will have that baby for a long time until you can invest on a 4g5 if going for Earthquake/Inferno Duelist (or Gladiator/Mercenary). And if you really WANT a fashion guide so bad, maybe I can gather myself and a few other fashion artists on TO to pull a cataglog/guide/article. xD I just need that motivation!

Caustic: Oh god! Thank you so much! ^^ Like said, I love bunny-girls, and the Schoolgirl/Boxer/Duelist was the first choice for my character. Very newbie friendly if careful and strategic in terms of the WT issue! It wont hurt to have two bunnies (thanks to Kyzummi and cause Jessica Ushiromiya makes a good bun-bun)!

The Witch of Certainty, Lambdadelta: LAMBDA!!! (And Beato/Erika/Bern/Lia/*cough*) Thanks so much for the comment! I have to break that mold to make this guide so I dont have to answer every Duelist-related question on ggFTW! So I hope that this will help everyone who wants to have a Hybrid Bunny!

NOW... I have made minor updates and a blooper that I have a more recent to-the-point Blood guide (for those speedy hunters out there), so I put that update in silence! ^^; As you can tell by the Mirage Coordinator status, I am on a semi-activity on Trickster, mostly Blood-hunting. Since I am pretty much be at Bats all day, I think I should pull that skill video demo soon because I am one hell of a over-haxx Bunny on a Lv. 170+ boss trials, and going through it takes like 5-10 minutes. So I might as well use that extra time to play with my skills once I have the full tree....

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to comment! Any "common" questions" will answer will end up on the FAQ someday...

04-16-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Hello again! Im sorry that I was not on that much THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE! I <3 Duelists, hence why ggFTW needs a Duelist guide (to supply Kyuzuus Champ guide, since its as wonderful as well!

Now to cover the comments and questions starting with:

DreamHex: For the Piercing Wave Path, it is up to your judgment since there will never be a fourth job anytime soon. I always master my skills for the full power (depend on what equip you have), so it wont hurt to master the tree first. Second about in-game accessories I would put some HP for survivibiliy, especially if you are bossing. AP is really nice, but I am picky when it comes to deaths/loosing EXP. So I would like and suggest to have a Cape and Inner-wear go HP if you have AP accessories. Finally in relation to capes, I would go for HP, since you will have that baby for a long time until you can invest on a 4g5 if going for Earthquake/Inferno Duelist (or Gladiator/Mercenary). And if you really WANT a fashion guide so bad, maybe I can gather myself and a few other fashion artists on TO to pull a cataglog/guide/article. xD I just need that motivation!

Caustic: Oh god! Thank you so much! ^^ Like said, I love bunny-girls, and the Schoolgirl/Boxer/Duelist was the first choice for my character. Very newbie friendly if careful and strategic in terms of the WT issue! It wont hurt to have two bunnies (thanks to Kyzummi and cause Jessica Ushiromiya makes a good bun-bun)!

The Witch of Certainty, Lambdadelta: LAMBDA!!! (And Beato/Erika/Bern/Lia/*cough*) Thanks so much for the comment! I have to break that mold to make this guide so I dont have to answer every Duelist-related question on ggFTW! So I hope that this will help everyone who wants to have a Hybrid Bunny!

NOW... I have made minor updates and a blooper that I have a more recent to-the-point Blood guide (for those speedy hunters out there), so I put that update in silence! ^^; As you can tell by the Mirage Coordinator status, I am on a semi-activity on Trickster, mostly Blood-hunting. Since I am pretty much be at Bats all day, I think I should pull that skill video demo soon because I am one hell of a over-haxx Bunny on a Lv. 170+ boss trials, and going through it takes like 5-10 minutes. So I might as well use that extra time to play with my skills once I have the full tree....

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to comment! Any "common" questions" will answer will end up on the FAQ someday...
Can't wait to see your new Blood-hunting video

And I love your last chaos tower boss video + great advice haha.
I personally also used Shockwave/Faint/Guardbreak combo with Berserker and that sucker went down in a few seconds (behold the haxness of the Duelist hehehe >;D)

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

05-29-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

As far as I know, there is neither an HP compoundable leaf cape nor an episode 8.

Great guide though. Too bad that the future champ skill is supposedly an AoE, so I might stick to champ.

06-25-2012   #30 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
As far as I know, there is neither an HP compoundable leaf cape nor an episode 8.

Great guide though. Too bad that the future champ skill is supposedly an AoE, so I might stick to champ.
I just realized on the Pop Leaf cape.. Disappointing. D: (I have to comp. LK since I have no 3rd cape handy for my Gladiator... He's naked w/o one!)

I'm going to go through it when I got the time. Just need to do the following two videos: a visual skill-ish guide and then the Requiem-Dragon boss battle.

07-03-2012   #31 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Made some changes thanks to Azhinal! Also for a surprise, I recorded a short vid on my "second run" on the Outrage Requiem fight! (To proove at Berserking RIGHT would kill the boss quicker!)

07-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Since you are updating the guide, I guess I'll try to help more with it and help you update it by giving you suggestions and corrections. Note that I might not be right about everything I'm stating, so please correct me. I will also try to squeeze it all in one post and make it look neat, so I'll be editing the same post over and over until I'm done and you'll look at them.

Post 2:
Quote:

[A4] Keywords to the Duelist
Mind the science.. But just to jolt down the character for the Trickster newbies out there....
  • Schoolgirl: The first class for the Bunny. Cute and cuddly, she can access to the Power-type skills (shared with the Buffalo (AKA Nike)) from Master Louis at the Skill Shrine located @ Megalopolis.
Um, is this before the DNA update or something? Because I can not quite get this. I do not see neither a Master Louis or a Skill Shrine@ Megalopolis (Although Master Louis is in the Garden of Skill Mastery, which is right beside the square) Then again, it might have just changed, so try to update that unless if I understood you wrong. In that case, try to make it a bit more clear as I did not quite get that.

Quote:
PVM:~~~~ Charactters
Minor Spelling Error

Post 3:

You can add the fact that if you can invest in a blood set, 1414 wouldn't be as much as a hassle for the WT bonus

Post 4:

Quote:
Because Seriously, that guide saved my Bunny Tail when I faced
Quote:
Earthquake build: An Earth-Attribute skill that Unleashes an
Also, add to that part that you can use an altiverse bat sword that has the capability of being even better than a Soki staff even at lvl 200.

And a Crimson sword for Inferno Blade

Quote:
Lacerator: An AoE: An air
Add that you can use the Altiverse twist sword if you want to follow that path.

Quote:
Faint: A skill that gets foes Frozen
If you decide to get faint, its a good idea to also get guard break with it. (Or what ever the buff skill is called for it)

Quote:
Aura: I wouldn't recommend to get it
(You added an it)

Quote:
Blazing: Felt like a ninja
You can add to Berserker that it also reduces your MP and HP while its used.

Mastery items are all correct by the way.

Post 4:
Quote:
1. Obtaining a growth
Kaboom is hard for lower levels without proper equips, so recommend to them that they get assistance if they're stuck

Quote:
Boxer to Duelist: You need Lv.130
(An was used there)

Add that you can drill Ticket of the Valiant in swamp dungeon if hunting them is too hard.

And uh, since there's a new Chaos tower, you might wanna clarify that it's the old one for drilling Harkon.

Quote:
You need 1 Harkon~~~~unnecessary~~~ And if lucky have
Post 5:

Add in your intro some info about Altiverses
Quote:
It's up to you if you would rathernot waste too~~ for Nate Bottles
Quote:
Sword: you might haveto spend a lotof
Quote:
These equips are NOTCHEAP
Quote:
Thought prices do vary
Quote:
Or supply with a 4g
Quote:
Myshop/4g:The AP was not that greatcompared
Quote:
There may be a a weapon suited for your skill power depending
Quote:
Shield: an untradeable
Quote:
Accessories: An elemental sword~~ An HP~~depending
You can add for inner-wear the accident that GameRage had with the Panda vest 160

For the pets, maybe switch the order of lvl 90 and 100 pets around? And you can add big blue too.

Quote:
than an in-game pet
Also, change the head acc. Myshop section to remove the 'there is no in-game one'

I know I have included many spelling and grammatical errors in the suggestions, but I feel that you have dedicated a lot of time and effort on this guide and those small things will help clean it up. It is a splendid guide and I hope more people use it.

Anddddd I'm done!

Last edited by Azhinal; 07-04-2012 at 01:02 AM.

07-10-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ignore all what I wrote before, I thought you'll be updating this guide more and you can make more new bunnies use it as a reference.

08-23-2012   #34 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I hate the lack of motivation lol. ;o; I could blame the lack of content for Lv 300+, but the only thing I can do is obtain "Titles", and I do not like this feature in Chaos Towers.

Anyway, I am still, VERY ULTRA HAPPY that there are more thoughtful players who can help and claify my guide for everyone to use! (But agian, my true excuse is to break-down my kind of "Duelist system" and serve as a daily Q&A for those who have a Duelist. ^^; )

I may get back into it (please toss in any ideas/suggestions!), but for now it is as good as it is... The only thing lacking in visual content is the skills video guide, orz. ;; (Lazy butt me!)

P.S. For those who miss me personally, I am at Fantasia, working on a Lighting/Water/Light Witch... First time too and following Shiki's guide, which was pretty decent if anyone is new to the element-variety character!

08-24-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Would've been nice to know you wouldn't fix small stuff out before I wrote all of that <.<

08-26-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

orig27 is on a distinguished road

hi...im a new dualist....well not so new...started it like 2 yrs ago but I got work up in my ps 3 and wanted toplay mmo again....and continue my bunny using fast track and....my TM is so bellow of my base lvl due to me questing all the time....any tips for making tm cuz i don't have aoe skill to go and have fun in the fiesta...btw im 144

08-27-2012   #37 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by orig27
hi...im a new dualist....well not so new...started it like 2 yrs ago but I got work up in my ps 3 and wanted toplay mmo again....and continue my bunny using fast track and....my TM is so bellow of my base lvl due to me questing all the time....any tips for making tm cuz i don't have aoe skill to go and have fun in the fiesta...btw im 144
There are a few things you can focus on eye on.
  • Monster quests (at your level) or find partner to solo at a Party Quest.
  • Card Quests
  • Daily TM quests (my Champion was insane...)
  • Grass TM quests

IDK if there are any other options. I am very "old school", but those three should be common. Oh and key quests and episode quests gives you both TM and EXP.

Make sure you have Tetra as your back-up. That still is the most powerful physical skill outside of the Champion skills.

*Gotta sleep, orz!*

08-27-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chaos tower gives a nice amount of TM

09-10-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

orig27 is on a distinguished road

hi back again....just wanna ask if flash bat set worth it?....bcuz I know Soki set is much better and for earth element....but its so expensive....can I just over up my flash set and keep it as my main pvm set?? then get a overup crimson set a pvp set...cuz I heard you can hax crimson set with inferno cape? and inferno blade is one of the strongest dmg for duelist!

09-11-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Soki isn't always better, some flash bat swords are stronger than soki staves.