Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2008   #41 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmer2k1d5
Lol, ever since Poke Blue 8D

So is it supposed to be cold in this Platinum? Why get jackets @_@;
team galactics messing with the weather or something idk ._.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2008   #42 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

So is competitive battling gonna be revived now?XD Thats all I really play pogeymanz for lul.

09-12-2008   #43 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

When is the next gen of pokemon on handheld...adding a few things, new forms, n place isn't cutting it. All this should have been on d/p already. Too much milking.

09-12-2008   #44 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

true,but seriously,
this is probably the only series that can do this and pull it off with great results.
i mean,most people who played d/p probably stopped,
and now the release of this is gonna make people want to replay and buy this if they can.
i know i do and i played diamond to death >__>

09-12-2008   #45 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough

All I want in this game is a challenge.

Less luck, more skills.

I'm tired of pressing a button then winning.

*DUN DUN A CHALLENGER APPEARS
*1 move = Win

I want opponents like the ones we have on WiFi battles(Real life people). People with certain strategies, the ones that will make you think. Like chess.

Believe it or not, for the ones that hasn't played or experience competitive Pokemon battling, there are strategies, and crap like that when it comes to battling. You really never needed one for computer opponents because they suck.

Last edited by Blue; 09-12-2008 at 03:55 PM.

09-12-2008   #46 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College

battle frontier should be challanging,
if its anything like Emerald

09-12-2008   #47 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue

Less luck, more skills.

*1 move = Win

I want opponents like the ones we have on WiFi battles(Real life people). People with certain strategies, the ones that will make you think. Like chess.

Believe it or not, for the ones that hasn't played or experience competitive Pokemon battling, there are strategies, and crap like that when it comes to battling. You really never needed one for computer opponents because they suck.
i liked pokemon stadium on masterball difficulty on round 2 you need to think ALOT especially with rental pokemon

09-12-2008   #48 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue

Less luck, more skills.

*1 move = Win

True. So very true. But I'd be annoyed if I had to IV breed to beat the E4 though lawl.

09-12-2008   #49 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Still nothing new.

I breezed through the E4 on Emerald and that was supposed to be hard.
I could take 1 pokemon and probably beat the new E4.

Theres only a certain level of challenge they can give before it becomes impossible or improbable.

I liked Crystal with Red or whatever the guy's name was. He was actually hard the first few times (Seeing as I was basically all water and Ampharos) but then it gets too easy.

I'd like to see a battle VS a level 200+ pokemon (like one on drugs/Team ______________'s machine something or other) that will actually kill your level 100s instead of poking them and getting raped.

Or even Hard mode . All pokemon are stronger, the AI reacts more, and you actually have to play the game and fight trainers instead of avoiding because they just waste time.

09-12-2008   #50 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Lol I hate the title, Pokemon Platinum.

09-12-2008   #51 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, P Squared 8D

Hehe, hope something new is coming @_@;;

Like... maybe a secret rival! Lol, return of the red head??

I <3 KUDA

12-20-2008   #52 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

North American release: 22 March 2009

Pokémon.com : The Official Pokémon Website

Last edited by Vindicta™; 12-21-2008 at 12:01 AM.

12-21-2008   #53 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

So close~ (But not really)

I don't know if I'll get it or not, my dad probably won't pay for (yet another) Pokemon game. T^T

Oh well, xD
I'll just use Pearl.

12-21-2008   #54 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

lol I can't keep up with all the new pokemons. The graphics look quite nice on this one tho.

03-19-2009   #55 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

To all those flashcard holders:

ROM IS OUT! Go get it!

03-19-2009   #56 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Lol official release is just 3 days away ._. Not much of a head start?

モノノ怪

03-19-2009   #57 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
Lol official release is just 3 days away ._. Not much of a head start?
I reckon the uploaders probably dug into the embargoed goods and ripped a copy.

Which might mean... Nintendo just delivered them to stores like 1 or 2 days ago?

Anyways, head start is still good enough. One might be able to complete 50% or more in 3 days?

03-19-2009   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
To all those flashcard holders:

ROM IS OUT! Go get it!

Can't just wait to buy the game? Also... I am not that well into knowing about ROMs on the DS but... if you were to do that and connect online, think I read how it can corrupt anothers game if you play with them or even your own really. I find that just wrong.

I never played D/P but I am getting Platinum. And from reading and all that sort of online play, makes me worry. Reading how if someone gives you a hacked pokemon you can get banned online or if battling someone with a corrupt or illegal copy of the game, like a ROM, can corrupt their game. Just... I don't wanna play for all those hours, do all that work just to not even be able to play online!

The previous Pokemon games I played for hours and stressed over what Pokemon to keep out and what moves to teach it. All that. As if I was going to battle someone but I knew I never would. But now that I can battle online, there is more a reason to do all that work now and I don't want it screwed over!

Anyway if someone can maybe link me with more information about that stuff... about the whole online play, what Nintendo has been doing and more recent news about it. Since the most recent I can find is from 2007 and not too much information about it.

EDIT

The Pokemon GTS site... if Nintendo is trying to get hackers, should they be looking at their own site? I am seeing the starters at Lv.1 and other Pokemon at Lv.1 that are never Lv.1!!!

Last edited by Raukue; 03-19-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Pokemon GTS

03-19-2009   #59 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
Can't just wait to buy the game? Also... I am not that well into knowing about ROMs on the DS but... if you were to do that and connect online, think I read how it can corrupt anothers game if you play with them or even your own really. I find that just wrong.
Lol don't worry, I'm just using the ROM to test out the game. Will definitely be buying it (Nintendo fanboy; and besides, the Pokemon RPG franchise is excellent)

Corrupting games... possible. Never hear much about ROM issues.

All in all, sneak preview of whats to come out on the 22nd.

03-19-2009   #60 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
The Pokemon GTS site... if Nintendo is trying to get hackers, should they be looking at their own site? I am seeing the starters at Lv.1 and other Pokemon at Lv.1 that are never Lv.1!!!
Starters at Lvl 1 is possible. Who says u can't breed starters?

But those legendaries... lol.