ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Pokemon (http://ggftw.com/forum/pokemon/)
-   -   Rumours about Ash's/Red's father (http://ggftw.com/forum/pokemon/74490-rumours-about-ashs-reds-father.html)

Bolter 04-16-2010 01:26 AM

Rumours about Ash's/Red's father
 
I don't know if you guys have heard about this or not but well

WikiAnswers - Why do people think Giovanni is ash's father in pokemon

chocomallows 04-16-2010 02:47 AM

@_@ shocking

Sandrie 04-16-2010 03:47 AM

I highly doubt that Giovanni or Oak is Ash's father. At least if you follow canon with the manga/game.

In FireRed/LeafGreen this one Team Rocket guy mentioned that "Giovanni's kid has red hair." (the Sevii Island, at the team rocket HQ) Now the only guy I can think of that has red hair is Silver/rival from gold/silver/jerkface.
In the manga I never actually got to the part but the way it is implied is so obvious >_> (Check out the FireRed/LeafGreen saga)

But I guess the anime could be a different story.

Rie 04-16-2010 04:37 AM

Oak as Ash's father would be creepy orz

Javier 04-16-2010 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 1214727)
In FireRed/LeafGreen this one Team Rocket guy mentioned that "Giovanni's kid has red hair." (the Sevii Island, at the team rocket HQ) Now the only guy I can think of that has red hair is Silver/rival from gold/silver/jerkface.
In the manga I never actually got to the part but the way it is implied is so obvious >_> (Check out the FireRed/LeafGreen saga)

Yeah I agree with Sandrie; if anything Giovanni may probably be GSC Rival's dad .-.

Sodacan 04-16-2010 06:17 AM

There's an event in HG/SS activated by an event Celebi that reveals that Giovanni is Silver's father.

TonSensei 04-16-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 1214727)
I highly doubt that Giovanni or Oak is Ash's father. At least if you follow canon with the manga/game.

In FireRed/LeafGreen this one Team Rocket guy mentioned that "Giovanni's kid has red hair." (the Sevii Island, at the team rocket HQ) Now the only guy I can think of that has red hair is Silver/rival from gold/silver/jerkface.
In the manga I never actually got to the part but the way it is implied is so obvious >_> (Check out the FireRed/LeafGreen saga)

But I guess the anime could be a different story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacan (Post 1214781)
There's an event in HG/SS activated by an event Celebi that reveals that Giovanni is Silver's father.

I kinda forgot what happens in Silver's Scenario but If memory serves...
Him and Blue were kidnapped by a masked man "Giovanni"? and were raised.
-Also to serve him.
But I wouldn't say By blood they are related.. More Like a step father.

However.. there are rumors going around that someone we all know is Silver's Mother! (blood)
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2...lverokasan.jpg

And mother of his mother! that works for Giovanni!
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/109/18625180.jpg

( Not sure about the last one but the first one.. there are rumors about that as well. . - .

Bolter 04-16-2010 10:05 AM

Silver's Mother is Mars?

TonSensei 04-16-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolter (Post 1214896)
Silver's Mother is Mars?

There's been Rumor's saying so.
Though I cant say 100% Seeing how there's no information of any kind whatsoever about them in the stories.

-- They do kinda look a like if you think about it/Look at them~

TraderJoe 04-16-2010 10:26 AM

Arianna being Silver's mother makes more sense. Being in the same region with red hair, and all.

Also, mars with Silver's clothes is hot. moar moar moar

Mitchi 04-16-2010 02:12 PM

Since nothing is ever said about either of the dads (as Ash and Red are NOT the same character) I think Ash's dad is probably just some deadbeat that left...or Brock's dad. What? He had 15 kids, Ash could easily be one of them!

As for Red...eh. It's not Giovanni, Silver is his kid, and Oak is too old. He has his own kid/s (He's Green/Blue/Gary's Granddad after all). He's probably some random trainer dude that just travels around a lot, and his son inherited his wanderlust.

Belphybear 04-16-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonSensei (Post 1214892)
I kinda forgot what happens in Silver's Scenario but If memory serves...
Him and Blue were kidnapped by a masked man "Giovanni"? and were raised.
-Also to serve him.

The "masked man" is actually Pryce.

TonSensei 04-16-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belphybear (Post 1215119)
The "masked man" is actually Pryce.

Ah! That's right!

Edit: But they were both still raised by goivanni somehow
x_x or just working for him..

Coffee 04-16-2010 08:35 PM

Red is NOT Ash. Get it straight.

Lilica 04-19-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee (Post 1215305)
Red is NOT Ash. Get it straight.

Right,he's much better and will always be better

Silver=Giovanni's son
Ash=Son of some wanderer/dead guy

WafflyWaffles 04-19-2010 07:31 PM

Giovanni is Silvers father both game and manga wise
Ash is questionable ill go with lilica's guess

and yes Red is better then Ash o3o

Ascherit 04-19-2010 07:44 PM

Ash/Satoshi:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/...1619985846.jpg

Red(s):

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/...1478250902.jpg

(FRLG, PokeSpe, HGSS)

And here's an extra pic for clarification (with bonus of Green & Gary/Shigeru)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/...9498802660.png

Mitchi 04-21-2010 02:39 PM

Ash's father...is RED

DUN DUN DUN

Redz 04-28-2010 07:06 AM

The original name for ash was red was it not?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.