League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2011   #981 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Those moves actually hit? Hackers ;-;

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2011   #982 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

They don't even use detect/lock-on ;-;

If it isn't OHKO moves that screw me up in battle subway, its their ridiculous crit hit rate

| Adventus |

05-01-2011   #983 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Has anyone learned all the names of the pokemon in this gen x.x? i kinda stopped after the last gen and only remember the oens that intrested me the most

05-01-2011   #984 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Sure, wynaut.

well, most of them.

| Adventus |

05-01-2011   #985 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

crazyhealer is on a distinguished road
IGN: crazyhealer
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: no idea...

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/information/?infoto=121

how does this work?

05-01-2011   #986 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhealer
You mean how to get the Eeveelution? First you go here:
Play to Befriend a Pokémon! | Fun Zone | Pokemon.com

Sign in with your Dream World/Pokemon Trainer Club account. Should be the same thing. Then you play a game of breakout which has.. 3 levels, I believe. During the game, there will be drops and powerups. The drops determine your odds for the roll for the Eeveelution that you'll get in DW. You have to beat all the levels to roll for an Eeveelution.

They haven't announced yet how we'll be getting them. We have to wait to find out.

05-04-2011   #987 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I heard Feebas is now easier to find and you can actually fish for wild Milotic too.

But I'm still wondering why did they have to make these 2 pokemons so elusive in the previous generations.

05-04-2011   #988 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
I heard Feebas is now easier to find and you can actually fish for wild Milotic too.

But I'm still wondering why did they have to make these 2 pokemons so elusive in the previous generations.
Feebas wasn't elusive at all in R/S/E, if I'm not mistaken you just had to get a phone call saying they were in season?

It's been a few years since I last played those versions so my memory of how you get Feebas is probably a bit derp, but I know it wasn't anything rare. I don't think you could catch Milotic itself in those versions though, normally, you had to evolve Feebas using it's odd evolving method.

05-04-2011   #989 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

You had to fish in 2 tiles out of like 40+(-ish?) that changed everyday for feebas and you needed one with max beauty to evolve.

05-04-2011   #990 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
Feebas wasn't elusive at all in R/S/E, if I'm not mistaken you just had to get a phone call saying they were in season?

It's been a few years since I last played those versions so my memory of how you get Feebas is probably a bit derp, but I know it wasn't anything rare. I don't think you could catch Milotic itself in those versions though, normally, you had to evolve Feebas using it's odd evolving method.
what I meant by elusive was that you know, in R/S/E, it can only be found in 6 out of the few hundred water tiles in Route 119 that will reset when you change the trendy phrase in Dewford and in D/P/Pt, it can only be found in 4 out of the hundreds of water tiles in the Mt. Coronet basement which resets everyday and at such, in those versions we had to scout around all the water tiles there by fishing at least up to 5 times in one each just to find one of the Feebas populated tiles, though in each one those tiles, theres a hell load of Feebas there.

But still, the whole process just to find the tiles is a headache. It's like, why do they have to make it like that for?

Last edited by Bolter; 05-04-2011 at 04:56 AM.

05-04-2011   #991 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

#$%@ Feebas in R/S/E. I just gave up completing the dex when I can't find feebas

ALL I WANT IS TO MAKE U BEAUTIFUL :<

| Adventus |

05-05-2011   #992 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

feebas is actually easy to catch in r/s/e, isn't it? i still manage to catch them after every reset i did to my sapphire version.

imo i won't really consider it as being elusive as all i have to do is to surf around and spend 30 mins on route 119.

05-05-2011   #993 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Quote:
feebas is actually easy to catch in r/s/e, isn't it? i still manage to catch them after every reset i did to my sapphire version.

imo i won't really consider it as being elusive as all i have to do is to surf around and spend 30 mins on route 119.
You were lucky, if I'm not mistaken, I spent at least an hour just to find one of the 6 tiles that has it.

It was a headache

and the irony is that, its just a cousin of Magikarp, though like Magikarp, it evolves into something much more powerful.

Last edited by Bolter; 05-05-2011 at 09:40 AM.

05-05-2011   #994 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
You were lucky, if I'm not mistaken, I spent at least an hour just to find one of the 6 tiles that has it.

It was a headache

and the irony is that, its just a cousin of Magikarp, though like Magikarp, it evolves into something much more powerful.
talking about luck. i got my feebas in b/w within 5 mins.

05-05-2011   #995 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Anyone found any eeveevolution in the DW yet? I didn't find mine then traded my Chandelure for an Espeon~

05-05-2011   #996 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

The eevolution giveaway is a different promotion that's going to happen at another time.

05-05-2011   #997 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Quote:
talking about luck. i got my feebas in b/w within 5 mins.
here in B/W, if I'm not mistaken, they are alot easier to find now, cos if I'm not wrong, you can see the spot that contains Feebas. You can't see which spots has Feebas in the past Versions.

05-08-2011   #998 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

probably wols.

something i found out but i'm not sure if you guys noticed or not. everyday on the beach, hidden items will respawn.

05-08-2011   #999 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

everyday, no matter where, hidden items that can be found with the item finder will respawn.

| Adventus |

05-13-2011   #1000 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I can watch this all day long