MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion > Pokemon

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-23-2011   #961 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

May 5th, when the event ends. iirc guys at /vp/ said that the eeveelutions will be deposited in your account on may 5th.

| Adventus |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-24-2011   #962 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
Feels too soon for a Pokemon Grey, doesn't it? I think it's likely a Pokemon Ranger or perhaps a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

04-24-2011   #963 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
It's too early for an announcement of Pokemon Gray.
Maybe this game is a Mystery Dungeon 3.

04-24-2011   #964 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

^ That thing was announced for Wii some time ago:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blazing, Stormy & Light Adventure Squads

04-24-2011   #965 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Forgot about those things.
Fine, Mystery Dungeon 4.

04-24-2011   #966 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Now that's just silly.

04-27-2011   #967 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

So in this gen there seems to be a nice variety of good Psychic pokemon.

Gothitelle vs. Reuniclus vs. Beeheeyem vs. Sigilyph, thoughts/opinions?

I'm getting by with my gender-confused male Gothitelle . Can't get Reuniclus cause I'm playing Black. Then again that thing is stunningly fugly (IMO). LGMs are kinda rare, not sure if it's worth the hassle to raise one.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

04-27-2011   #968 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Reuniclus is the only one worth using if you want to kill people from my experience. Immunity to weather, burn, poison, takes no damage from Life Orb. Powerful with calm mind/psychic and trickroom/psychic, also a decent wall.

Last edited by Metty; 04-27-2011 at 03:31 AM.

04-27-2011   #969 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

IMO Beeheyem is a useless alien

Reuniculus is a crazy wall that can abuse trick room to no end and sweep with trick room. It has the bulk to primarily set up tr too.

Sigilyph is a decent wall. Don't really like it though.

| Adventus |

04-27-2011   #970 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
So in this gen there seems to be a nice variety of good Psychic pokemon.

Gothitelle vs. Reuniclus vs. Beeheeyem vs. Sigilyph, thoughts/opinions?

I'm getting by with my gender-confused male Gothitelle . Can't get Reuniclus cause I'm playing Black. Then again that thing is stunningly fugly (IMO). LGMs are kinda rare, not sure if it's worth the hassle to raise one.
I had a beeheeyem and it was frail (on the physical side) and slow, BUT it hit like a truck and was excellent on double battles. They are not rare either, there is a 50% chance of finding them on the top floor of celestial tower (I think that's the name). Also, it was the only half likable of those psychic types, since reuniclus looks like a blob of floating mucus, gothitelle is an uglier jynx (without the amazing hips don't lie movements ) and Sigylph looks like a flying urn. I would rather have a levitating alien.
Don't expect it to sweep teams anytime soon, but it won't be completely useless though, just the usual special based slow pokemon (and I can't understand how sweeping teams ingame is fun when you are using pokemon that make you cringe everytime they are sent out).

04-27-2011   #971 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

I'm using Reuniclus and loving him i'll probably use Sigilyph in pokemon grey though since my flying pokemon in Black (traded a friend for Reuniclus) is Archeops

04-27-2011   #972 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Espeon is the perfect Whimiscott counter so I plan on using him.

04-27-2011   #973 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

^How? ._.

My thoughts of countering whimsicott is by having a swords-danced technician scizor using bullet punch. Or guts Conkeldurr using mach punch

Prankster really is an annoying ability for those that spams status effects. Grr.

| Adventus |

04-27-2011   #974 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Hmm.. I decided to stick with the goth chick, since I can teach it Thunderbolt and stuff.

What about Musharna though? Isn't it also capable of a trick room+ psychic setup?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

04-27-2011   #975 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Capable, but I prefer Reuniculus so much more because it simply is the slowest of all pokes and nothing outspeeds it outside pranksters and priorities.

And I think Reuniculus is cute :<

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 04-27-2011 at 11:48 PM.

04-28-2011   #976 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
^How? ._.
Espeon's DW ability reflects indirect damage and status-inducing moves like Toxic.

04-28-2011   #977 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Didn't realize Espeon had that ability ._.

EDIT: This happened to someone in /vp/...

Poor sap.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 04-28-2011 at 02:21 AM.

04-28-2011   #978 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
Didn't realize Espeon had that ability ._.

EDIT: This happened to someone in /vp/...

Poor sap.
I caught a shiny patrat and only noticed it after it evolved.
And man the Super Trains battles are really annoying, I'm pretty sure I'm heck noob 'cause even with good (really good, I mean) pokemon I got raeped >_>
(a bit off but if anyone has a Dubious Disk and wants Porygon-Z I got a Porygon and a Porygon 2, just a few trades and both evolve)

04-28-2011   #979 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

Lol so i started a Nuzlocke of black version....
For those who dont know a Nuzlocke is made up rules to increase challenge, rules being: each route catch the 1st pokemon you see and if it dies too bad you dont get anything, if a pokemon dies release it, and Nickname every pokemon. So far i reached 4th gym and i'll see if i survive in a bit. Super Grind fest oh boy!
/edit: team so far is: lvl 28 BubbleBeat the palpitoad, lvl 25 Toucan Sam the Archen, lvl 30 Smugbeat the Servine, lvl 26 Scatebra the blitzle, lvl 28 FINDCOMPRM the sandile, and lvl 30 Beat Hige the herdier.
So far to die: lvl 11 Tubaki the Roggenrola, and lvl14 Blue Beat the Panpour. :[

Last edited by J0SH2; 04-28-2011 at 11:02 PM.

04-28-2011   #980 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
And man the Super Trains battles are really annoying, I'm pretty sure I'm heck noob 'cause even with good (really good, I mean) pokemon I got raeped
Oh yes. They're goddamn bullshit.

/was doing good for 100+ battles

Veteran xxxxx sends Articuno!

Articuno used sheer cold! its a one hit ko!

goddammit.

| Adventus |