LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-03-2011   #841 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Welp, only two days till this thing gets released!
When I get it, You'll see me with the level 99 "Smugleaf"

I will never make him evolve >:I

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-03-2011   #842 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

That's good if you want a small challenge, I guess.

03-03-2011   #843 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

My Smugleaf will be in the TOP PERCENTAGE, man!

03-03-2011   #844 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Spoiler!

03-03-2011   #845 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

not surprised at all lol
SMUGLEAF!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-03-2011   #846 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Why did i leave my DS at home.. My Pokabu will stay a Pokabu for life.

03-03-2011   #847 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

I love oshawotts 2nd form i wish i could keep it like that.

03-03-2011   #848 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I like all of the first forms but Snivy's lol.

03-03-2011   #849 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

So supposedly some company around here released them 3 days early and people are already playing them...

Too bad I can't figure out who it is lol.... -bets it's gamestop again-

03-04-2011   #850 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Got my copy today~ <o/
God I hate training that purple kitty pokémon.

03-04-2011   #851 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Since I'm kinda broke now, I guess I'll just play around with the rom now *sigh*. I have yet to beat Red on SS, and I started playing it in april last year...

I'd rather buy the third version (Pokemon Gray? lol), if they're going to release it at all.

03-04-2011   #852 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
I'd rather buy the third version (Pokemon Gray? lol), if they're going to release it at all.
Same here. I'm looking forward to being able to capture both Zekrom/Reshiram. Also, the move tutors are so worth the wait and I can't fork over $40 atm, not to mention the possible wi-fi events that are usually specific to each gen's third version. So yeah..

Feel free to post your reviews here (like, was it worth the hype/wait? how much better is the gameplay compared to previous gens? etc.).

03-04-2011   #853 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Got my copy today... I'm kinda mixed about it to be honest... I had no idea that I couldn't get ANY Pokémon from previous generations in these versions until AFTER you beat the game. I was very annoyed at this... but some of the reasons for it that I read did make sense, but yeah...

Very pleased with it, I will admit. The features and stuff are all really nice. I'm in love with Pokémon being animated during battles. :3
But personally, and I don't know about anyone else, but this game seems... hard as all hell. Any Pokémon I go up against, whether it be wild or during a trainer battle, they all love doing critical hits. They happen so often and when they do, they slaughter my Pokémon, even if my Pokémon is resistant against their type. The amount of times my Pokémon have fainted, and bear in mind none of them are even level 20 yet, is unbelievable. I've wanted to stamp on my DS so many times!

It's a good game and I don't want to put it down because it IS good, but just in my personal experience, it's a pain in the arse.

03-04-2011   #854 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
But personally, and I don't know about anyone else, but this game seems... hard as all hell. Any Pokémon I go up against, whether it be wild or during a trainer battle, they all love doing critical hits. They happen so often and when they do, they slaughter my Pokémon, even if my Pokémon is resistant against their type. The amount of times my Pokémon have fainted, and bear in mind none of them are even level 20 yet, is unbelievable. I've wanted to stamp on my DS so many times!
Well, people have been complaining about Pokemon games being too easy, looks like they listened to the gamers' plea? 8U

03-04-2011   #855 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
GI had no idea that I couldn't get ANY Pokémon from previous generations in these versions until AFTER you beat the game.
They gotta give those new Pokemon some spotlight somehow, bro.

03-04-2011   #856 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

I'm glad you can't play with the old pokemon makes things fresh.

Also it wasn't that hard i was playing with only my starter in the JP version and i only had troubles a couple of times.

03-04-2011   #857 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
I had no idea that I couldn't get ANY Pokémon from previous generations in these versions until AFTER you beat the game. I was very annoyed at this... but some of the reasons for it that I read did make sense, but yeah...
Well there goes my hope of being able to obtain Victini early on in the game. Though I can partly understand why they wouldn't allow you to transfer beforehand. Also, I hope they implemented something similar to this to prevent trading hacked/illegitimate pokemon in Global Link. Which starter did you choose, btw? If it's as difficult as you mentioned, then I'll definitely consider choosing Oshawott. =D

03-04-2011   #858 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Don't forget about getting your liberty passes, guys!
You can get these via mystery gift WFC.

03-04-2011   #859 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

99% chance of me caving in and ordering dis.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

03-05-2011   #860 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The Unity Tower is on an island in the Unova region. It is only accessible from the Unity Pier in Castelia City after an international interaction. There is only one building on the island, which is the United Tower. Leaving the island via boat takes the player back to Castelia City.

Unity Tower has 130 floors (being the amount of countries recognized by Geonet) and a ground floor. These floors are sorted alphabetically (in the language of the game). Players that have been interacted with appear as NPCs on their country's respective floor. They mention the interaction that the player had with them.

This location was not accessible until the game was released internationally, due to its nature.
Cool feature.

OVERSEAS FRIENDS, WE SHALL START TRADING.

I've got a few Lv 1 Larvestas to offer.

============================================

For those going to NY's launch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"