Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2011   #801 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverOshawott
Herbivore is now Sap Sipper. We also got a variety of new US attack names; Gale is now Hurricane, Acrobat is now Acrobatics
*headdesks*

Can they get any more unoriginal with the naming of pokemon/abilities/skills.. =/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2011   #802 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Yes, just watch for the 6th generation.

I'm pretty sure I'll be renaming most of the new ones with their japanese names lmao...

02-01-2011   #803 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari

I hope so, because their Japanese counterparts are truly superior for this generation onward. No more "generic" names please. +_+

02-01-2011   #804 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Seel .

02-03-2011   #805 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

EARLY PURCHASERS OF POKÉMON BLACK VERSION AND WHITE VERSION TO BE REWARDED WITH VICTINI DISTRIBUTION
Quote:
Nintendo and The Pokémon Company are giving Pokémon™ fans yet another reason to get revved up for the March 6 launch of the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems. Consumers who purchase either of the new games between launch and April 10 will be able to receive a special Liberty Pass via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection (broadband Internet access required), which will enable them to catch the never-before-seen Mythical Pokémon Victini™.

Victini - the Victory Pokémon - is the first Pokémon that's Psychic- and Fire-type and cannot be obtained through normal game play. It is said that Victini creates an unlimited supply of energy, which it shares with others. This energy source may be the secret to how it brings about victories. Victini's unique and exclusive Victory Star ability not only increases its own accuracy in battle, but also boosts the accuracy of all a player's Pokémon in battle. Victini is a must-have in any Pokémon battle, and is especially useful in Triple Battles, which debut in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version.

Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version include more than 150 never-before-seen Pokémon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game. Both games are now available for pre-order from major retailers throughout the United States for a suggested retail price of $34.99 each. A deposit may be required for pre-orders. See individual retailers for details.

For more information about Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, visit www.pokemonblackwhite.com.
press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=27623

02-03-2011   #806 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

FFFFFFFF what the crap is with all these in store events?

02-03-2011   #807 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
FFFFFFFF what the crap is with all these in store events?
This one isn't in-store. It's over the internet via wifi.

02-03-2011   #808 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

lmao yeah i noticed that after i re-read it ._.;

02-04-2011   #809 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Shi-. I wanted to wait for the 3rd compilation version (more than likely Grey) first, so I could get all the legendaries in one go, but Victini is so tempting me now. I hope they do the same giveaway for when they release Pokemon Grey.

I made the same mistake last time rushing to get Pearl when I could've just waited for Platinum.

02-04-2011   #810 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykari
Shi-. I wanted to wait for the 3rd compilation version (more than likely Grey) first, so I could get all the legendaries in one go, but Victini is so tempting me now. I hope they do the same giveaway for when they release Pokemon Grey.

I made the same mistake last time rushing to get Pearl when I could've just waited for Platinum.
well Kyurem is grey so yeah the third version is likely to be Grey

02-04-2011   #811 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Town names:

Nuvema Town
Striaton City
Nacrene City
Castelia City
Nimbasa City
Undella Town
Lacunosa Town
Opelucid City
Icirrus City
Mistralton City
Driftveil City

EDIT: All Gym Leader names revealed.
Cilan/Chili/Cress
Lenora (Aloe)
Burgh (Arti)
Elesa (Kamitsure)
Clay (Yacon)
Skyla (Fuuro)
Brycen (Hachiku)
Drayden (Shaga)
Iris

And Geechis is now Ghetsis.

Last edited by Veloze; 02-04-2011 at 12:32 PM.

02-05-2011   #812 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Went to the Tukwilla Mall in Washington to watch a movie and I did not know there was a Pokemon Black and White tour going on... so much Poke-Fans.... such huge lines... Sadly, I didn't participate.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

02-05-2011   #813 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Fuuro should've kept the same name, it's way more attractive than "Skyla" e_e

02-05-2011   #814 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

btw the 13th Pokemon movie (Zoroark: Master of Illusions) is about to come on cartoon network for the east coast just incase anyone still watches them~

02-05-2011   #815 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

There aren't any puns in "Fuuro" that any English speaker will understand.

02-06-2011   #816 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

More names.

Shell Blade -> Razor Shell
Grass Mixer -> Leaf Tornado
Nitro Charge -> Flame Charge
Dragon Spiral Tower -> Dragonspiral Tower
Incinerate is still Incinerate

The main characters, Black and White, are now Blair and Whitlea respectively.

Whitlea sounds an awful lot like Whitney.

Last edited by Veloze; 02-06-2011 at 10:04 AM.

02-06-2011   #817 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Whitlea....? That is probably the crappiest change ever. I prefer Shell Blade too, since it's, you know... a blade. :| //in the anime at least

02-07-2011   #818 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Abilities:
Unnerve (Tension)
Regenerator (Regeneration)

Moves:
Retaliate (Vengeance)
Flame Burst (Bursting Flame)
Scald (Boiling Water)
Hex (Evil Eye)
Round (Sing-a-Round)
Electro Ball (Electra Ball)
Dragon Tail remains the same.

02-10-2011   #819 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Elite Four Names:
Shauntel (Shikimi)
Grimsley (Giima)
Marshal (Renbu)
Caitlin (Caitlin)
Alder (Adeku)

02-11-2011   #820 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Somehow I'm scared of these names

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert