Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2010   #401 (permalink)
Ian
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLost SagaDragonFableKingdom of Loathing

Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Hubbly
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 1XX
Guild: Ecks.T.C.

Hmm...Ice-Dragon...Neat.. Would like to see a Fire-Grass type in the game too lol! Or maybe Fire-Water.. Or an Electric-Ice type

Oh and just realized that every legendary trio in every generation has the same colors.. red,blue and yellow lol! Entei counts cause he has a red mustache. Ok, some of them have. Mesprit is pink..which is close to red though.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2010   #402 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Ice Dragon? wtf, overpowered. xD

06-21-2010   #403 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
Ice Dragon? wtf, overpowered. xD
not exactly, cos being part Ice type makes it weak to rock, thus taking more damage from Stealth Rock.

06-21-2010   #404 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

^To add on, it would also be weak to Fighting type attacks. Close Combat Anyone?

06-21-2010   #405 (permalink)
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Wow those battle animations look sexy. Can't wait.

06-22-2010   #406 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I wonder whats the type combinations for the legendary trio this time round, we have the birds which were flying with one being fire, one being ice and one being electric, then we had the beasts which were fire, water and electric and then the regis which were ice, rock and steel and the pixies which were all pure psychic, so I wonder what will it be now.

06-22-2010   #407 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
I wonder whats the type combinations for the legendary trio this time round, we have the birds which were flying with one being fire, one being ice and one being electric, then we had the beasts which were fire, water and electric and then the regis which were ice, rock and steel and the pixies which were all pure psychic, so I wonder what will it be now.
Maybe Fighting, Poison, or Bug as one of the types (if they're dual or single-type).
To me, it seems like those are the only types the Legendaries haven't covered yet.
Of course, I could've missed a type or something. (Forgot how many types there are.)

Psychic - Mewtwo/Mew/Sinnoh Pixies/Lati Duo/Cresselia(?)/Celebi/Jirachi
Ghost - Giratina
Normal - Arceus (No plates)/Regigigas(?)
Fire - Moltres/Entei/Heatran/Ho-Oh
Dragon - Rayquaza/Giratina/Dialga/Palkia/Lati Duo
Ice - Articuno/Regice
Water - Palkia/Suicune/Kyogre
Flying - Rayquaza/Ho-Oh/Lugia/Moltres
Dark - Darkrai
Electric - Raikou/Zapdos
Steel - Registeel/Heatran/Dialga
Rock - Regirock
Grass - Shaymin/Celebi
Ground - Groudon

Last edited by DarkAmbience; 06-23-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Left out some Legendaries that apparently made some difference. ._.

06-22-2010   #408 (permalink)
Time Breaker

we'll find out soon enough anyway

06-23-2010   #409 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Rage you forgot about Celebi, Lugia and Ho-oh.

06-23-2010   #410 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Rage you forgot about Celebi, Lugia and Ho-oh.
more than that, he forgot Moltres too and forgot that Dialga was Steel type as well.

06-23-2010   #411 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

FFFFFFFFF-
They took down the Pokemon Sunday videos before I had a chance to watch them!!!!!!!! /raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

06-23-2010   #412 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

yeah but who would want a bug/poison legendary anyway...?

All i can imagine is a giant flying caterpillar or a sludge-bomb moltres

06-23-2010   #413 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Suppie(Retired) Arima
Class: Saint[PvPer], Iron Paladin[PvPer]. lt_warlord
Level: 200, 60, 60
Guild: 麻帆良学園, Pulse
Xfire: X

^ Agreed
That would make a pretty ugly Legendary @__@;...

06-23-2010   #414 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Btw, I didn't forget Celebi, Lugia, and Ho-Oh.
Ho-Oh is the same dual-type as Moltres, Moltres was listed once, and the other 2 didn't take away any possible types so I just skipped over them.

Listing dual types that don't affect my theory of Bug/Poison/Fighting would've just took more time than I was given right then and there.

06-23-2010   #415 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaossu
yeah but who would want a bug/poison legendary anyway...?

All i can imagine is a giant flying caterpillar or a sludge-bomb moltres
Flygon could easily pass as a bug/poison and I personally think it looks nice. But the chances of that happening again is slim...

Last edited by Red; 06-23-2010 at 10:10 PM.

06-24-2010   #416 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
I suppose they'll make a light type, with Reshiram going in the way. If you ask me, I'd call the legendaries for B/W Legendary Engines.

Maybe they'll make a normal type 3rd legendary?

06-24-2010   #417 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
I suppose they'll make a light type, with Reshiram going in the way. If you ask me, I'd call the legendaries for B/W Legendary Engines.

Maybe they'll make a normal type 3rd legendary?
Meh they should of just removed the dragon part and used a more interesting type like ghost or dark since those two have barely been touched by the legendary category.

06-24-2010   #418 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Never liked Gen 4 legendaries onwards. Keep muxing Dragon type with something else, eww.

Add more to current typing = no. Pokemon is already complicated enough, thanks.

06-24-2010   #419 (permalink)
Time Breaker

I still think the 3rd Dragon is gonna be an Ice Dragon.

06-24-2010   #420 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

I don't think 'Dragon' should even be a type....if dragon is there, so should mouse, cat, dog, wolf....>_>