Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2010   #241 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

lol plz like their ones to talk..... lmao

I'd probably still choose water since it's my favorite type, depends on it's secondary type in it's evolutions (cause I know there'll be one :/ )

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2010   #242 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
lol plz like their ones to talk..... lmao

I'd probably still choose water since it's my favorite type, depends on it's secondary type in it's evolutions (cause I know there'll be one :/ )
Don't mess with my piggy ._. It'll hurt you!

05-12-2010   #243 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Just wait, the water starter will rage when it turns into a badass polar bear.

05-12-2010   #244 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I personally think the water starter is quite cute, although he may lose his cuteness once he starts evolving.

Its not a pig, I think its a panda-like bear, I would probably choose it too if I were to play Black/White Version, just hopes the final evolution can cope into OU just like Swampert and Empoleon.

Polar bear you say? That means it may become part-ice type.

Last edited by Bolter; 05-12-2010 at 09:36 PM.

05-13-2010   #245 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

They are pretty ugly compared to the older gen starters lets just hope their final evolution looks badass.

05-13-2010   #246 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Now we just need to see the legendaries especially the ones that will be the mascot of both versions and the third version after them.

05-13-2010   #247 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm really curious as to what the pseudo-legendary and the legendary trio are gonna be.

05-13-2010   #248 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
I'm really curious as to what the pseudo-legendary and the legendary trio are gonna be.
Pseudo legendary?

05-13-2010   #249 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
Pseudo legendary?
This: Pseudo-legendary - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

05-13-2010   #250 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I so wanna post that Salamance troll pic, but it is full of vulgarities, so mez.

Seriously, Salamance is fugly.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 05-13-2010 at 06:44 AM.

05-13-2010   #251 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

YamatoYoko will become famous soon enoughYamatoYoko will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat/Bunny (both retired) to_cat

=.= weird

05-13-2010   #252 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Oh I get it, if they were to continue their trend of dragons having double weakness to ice though, then I suppose the next one is a grass dragon?

05-13-2010   #253 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The scans of CoroCoro magazine's May 15th issue have leaked early as usual, showing not only the starters of the Generation V games, but also the trainers' artwork! Not much is revealed about the games other than the name of the new region, which appears to be "Isshu", and the fact that the protagonists are "older than ever before".

Unconfirmed information posted on the japanese imageboard 2ch include:

* The names of the starters are Tsutaaja [ツタージャ] for the Grass-type which is classified as a Grass Snake Pokémon, Pokabu [ポカブ] for the Fire-type which is classified as a Fire Pig Pokémon and Mijumaru [ミジュマル] for the Water-type, classified as a Sea Otter Pokémon.
* A post contains the phrase 「ゾロアーク入手方法」 which translates to "method of acquiring Zoroark". It was mentioned that if you transfer the shiny Raikou, Entei and/or Suicune to Pokémon Black/White, you will activate Zoroark's event and will be able to capture it at Lv.25. During the battle, Zoroark will copy the appearence of the legendary beasts and you will be able to catch it once it goes back to its normal form.
* A city of the new games will be called "Hiun City" [ヒウンシティ].
* The new region, Isshu [イッシュ], is located in a foreign country, away from previous regions which were vaguely based on Japan.
* Zoroark's ability will be called Illusion [イリュージョン], which allows it to copy the appearence of other Pokémon. Also, two new moves were revealed, one named Trickery [イカサマ], the damage output of which depends on your opponent's stats, and Claw Sharpen [つめとぎ], a move that raises the user's Attack and Accuracy stats.

The second scan that appeared a few moments ago depicts the two protagonists as well as some screenshots from the upcoming games.
Legendary Pokémon - Generation V Starters!

Last edited by Vindicta™; 05-13-2010 at 07:12 AM.

05-13-2010   #254 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Raikou, Entei and Suicune has a part here eh, just like how we need the Regi Trio to get Regigigas I suppose.

05-13-2010   #255 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Tsutaaja [ツタージャ] for the Grass-type which is classified as a Grass Snake Pokémon
It has legs, snakes do not have legs. So it better be losing those legs as it evolves or someone needs to give a biology book to the Pokemon development team.

05-13-2010   #256 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

...sea otter.

So they take an adorable, badass creature and turn it ugly. wat.

I may pick it because it's a sea otter, though it really needs to have some not retarded looking evolutions.

also lol snake with legs

05-13-2010   #257 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Is it just me, or does the new region look like it was based on New York?

05-13-2010   #258 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

From what I've heard, its not based on Japan, they said its somewhere far away, I'm not sure though.

as for the evolutions of the water type, theres a possibility that it may retain its cuteness even when it evolves just like the case of Chikorita to Bayleef to Meganium.

05-13-2010   #259 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

I think the Grass type is cute, and the Fire type looks alright but I'm scared of how it might look when evolved.

Water type is horrible, so hopefully it looks better as it evolves.

05-13-2010   #260 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Been a long time since I've used a grass starter, Smugleaf better have some decent evolutions. Also forgot to mention due to him being a "Grass Snake" type, and having arms and legs he is actually a Skink or Sheltopusik. A type of creature that resembles a snake but has legs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheltopusik
Also to quote /v/:
Quote:
All water starters evolve into death machines

Blastoise - Gamera
Feraligatr - Godzilla
Swampert - Clover
Empoleon - Ultraman
Wotter - ????
Also:

Last edited by Metty; 05-13-2010 at 05:05 PM.