Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa
Default Pokemon that deserve/need an evolution?

Which Pokemon(s) do you think need or deserve new evolutions?

My list:

1. Sandslash- This Pokemon's a cool Pokemon that deserves an evolution. Also my most favorite Ground-type.

2. Banette- NEEDS an evolution. Dusclops got an evolution, so I think Banette should get one too.

3. Venomoth- A really awesome Bug-type IMO. Definitely deserves a cool evolution.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Pachirisu
Castform (from all 70 to all 90? )
Pinsir
Sableye perhaps? Would be hax though since it has no weaknesses.
I think Marowak could use an evolution.

Also I think these pokemons deserves a junior form (baby form). An evolution would be cool too:
Carnivine
Tropius
Aerodactyl
Heracross

That's all I can think of atm.
P.S. I didn't take into account any background stories of these pokemons that may have been revealed in the anime (which I don't follow).

12-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukipyon
Which Pokemon(s) do you think need or deserve new evolutions?

My list:

1. Sandslash- This Pokemon's a cool Pokemon that deserves an evolution. Also my most favorite Ground-type.
I never thought I'll find another person who likes sandslash. You'll click well with one of my friends.
My other friend and I usually sheer cold it in front of her for luls.

12-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Farfetch'd, I feel bad for it. ._.

Tropius, since it would be fairly awesome with better stats.

Pinsir. Scyther got an evolution, so pinsir should get one too? Bug/ Ground, perhaps? <3

Jynx. I always thought that jynx was awesome, but now that magmar and electabuzz have evolutions, I don't see why jynx shouldn't. :V

Qwilfish. A kinda forgotten pokemon, that I personally always liked.

Delibird and Girafarig. do want

Baby pokemon:

Tangela. Same thing as Jynx, I think that magmar, electabuzz, jynx and tangela were created to be alike, evolution wise.

Tauros/ Miltank. Would be awesome :U

12-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Sunflora- I don't think a sunflower should be that weak.
Unown - I wonder what it will become like.
Spinda - Its cute, I really like this pokemon and I would really wished it gets stronger.
Solrock/Lunatone - They are cool pokemons therefore I would like them to be useful too.

12-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
I never thought I'll find another person who likes sandslash. You'll click well with one of my friends.
My other friend and I usually sheer cold it in front of her for luls.
Well, my most favorite pokemon is actually Gengar (I've been loving Gengar ever since the first release of Pokemon), but yeah, Sandslash is really cool IMO. I don't know why, but something about Sandslash's looks made me fall in love with it. Too bad its stats are rather average, so I would love to see Sandslash become stronger <3

12-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Mewtwo.

Yeah, I said it.

12-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Umm... evolution for Girafarig?

12-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Frosslass <3

12-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I think Luvdisc and Corsola deserves an evolution too.

12-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geldar
I think Luvdisc and Corsola deserves an evolution too.
Seconded. I'd like a better Chimecho evolution too.

12-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Picture says all.

| Adventus |

12-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Juutilainen is on a distinguished road
IGN: Do you want to know?
Class: Invader
Level: Semi-Pro Rank 25

Here are the Pokemon that I think should have a new evolution:

1.) Pinsir - I'd definitely love to see an evolution of this pokemon. Pinsir's stats are good and all, but I'd love to see an evolution with even better stats. Not to mention, Pinsir's one of my most favorite bug types. Maybe its evolution should be Bug/Fighting or Bug/Rock, that'll be cool.

2.) Heracross - This guy is definitely begging for an evolution. I'd like to see an evolution which looks much fiercer and has better stats. Keep the Bug/Fighting type though.

3.) Beedrill - This pokemon definitely needs a further evolution. Beedrill is definitely one of the best-looking bug types in my opinion, but never used one because its stats and movesets suck. They should make an evolution for this guy where he finally gets GOOD stats and GOOD movesets such as X-Scissor.

Maybe they could make it like this:
Weedle -- Lv. 7 --> Kakuna -- Lv. 16 --> Beedrill -- Lv. 36 --> ???

4.) Butterfree - Of course, if Beedrill gets another evolution, then so should Butterfree. Just like Beedrill, Butterfree's stats suck, and I'd also like to see it get another evolution.

5.) Combee (male) - Okay, so female Combees evolve into the awesome Vespiquen. However, how about male Combees? I think male Combees should also get an evolution as good as Vespiquen, and this evolution should excel in offense and agility because Vespiquen already excels in defense.

But yeah, that's all for now. And if anyone noticed, yes, I am indeed very fond of Bug-types. :3

12-04-2009   #14 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I agree with Sandslash

Fearow, they've been stuck since forever q-q
CLEFABLE. self explanatory (moar cuteness)
Ladyba, Dugtrio, Tentacruel, Starmi, Kangaskhan, all of these just got thrown aside really

12-05-2009   #15 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Kakuna or Metapod they never evolve..

12-05-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineLuniaElsword

Nanoja has a spectacular aura aboutNanoja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Nanoja Send a message via Skype™ to Nanoja
IGN: xAniseTatlinx
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Guild: Brave Vesperia

Marowak D:

12-05-2009   #17 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note
Kakuna or Metapod they never evolve..
I just finished designing an evolution for each called Beedrill & Butterfree, wanna see?

Also, Delibird anyone?

Last edited by Vindicta™; 12-05-2009 at 01:53 AM.

12-05-2009   #18 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Well ok more to come, Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Ninetales(should evolve into something red), Jumpbluff(I like this pokemon, its a pity it isn't that strong), Volbeat and Illumise, Lanturn(I would like to see a really strong Water/Electric type with Volt Absorb).

and thats all for now.

12-05-2009   #19 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belphybear
Mewtwo.

Yeah, I said it.
Arceus.

'Nuff said.

12-05-2009   #20 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

A stantler evolution would be nice too. However I think they should actually upgrade bug/ grass types, they are quite weak right now, when compared to others (of course, there are exceptions). ._.