ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Pokemon (http://ggftw.com/forum/pokemon/)
-   -   Pokemon that deserve/need an evolution? (http://ggftw.com/forum/pokemon/65269-pokemon-deserve-need-evolution.html)

Yukipyon 12-04-2009 04:09 AM

Pokemon that deserve/need an evolution?

Which Pokemon(s) do you think need or deserve new evolutions?

My list:

1. Sandslash- This Pokemon's a cool Pokemon that deserves an evolution. Also my most favorite Ground-type.

2. Banette- NEEDS an evolution. Dusclops got an evolution, so I think Banette should get one too.

3. Venomoth- A really awesome Bug-type IMO. Definitely deserves a cool evolution.

Dook 12-04-2009 05:15 AM

Pachirisu
Castform (from all 70 to all 90? :D)
Pinsir
Sableye perhaps? Would be hax though since it has no weaknesses.
I think Marowak could use an evolution.

Also I think these pokemons deserves a junior form (baby form). An evolution would be cool too:
Carnivine
Tropius
Aerodactyl
Heracross

That's all I can think of atm.
P.S. I didn't take into account any background stories of these pokemons that may have been revealed in the anime (which I don't follow).

Shiki 12-04-2009 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukipyon (Post 1079656)
Which Pokemon(s) do you think need or deserve new evolutions?

My list:

1. Sandslash- This Pokemon's a cool Pokemon that deserves an evolution. Also my most favorite Ground-type.

I never thought I'll find another person who likes sandslash. You'll click well with one of my friends.
My other friend and I usually sheer cold it in front of her for luls.:py06:

Pharoe 12-04-2009 06:45 AM

Farfetch'd, I feel bad for it. ._.

Tropius, since it would be fairly awesome with better stats.

Pinsir. Scyther got an evolution, so pinsir should get one too? Bug/ Ground, perhaps? <3

Jynx. I always thought that jynx was awesome, but now that magmar and electabuzz have evolutions, I don't see why jynx shouldn't. :V

Qwilfish. A kinda forgotten pokemon, that I personally always liked.

Delibird and Girafarig. do want :py01:

Baby pokemon:

Tangela. Same thing as Jynx, I think that magmar, electabuzz, jynx and tangela were created to be alike, evolution wise.

Tauros/ Miltank. Would be awesome :U

Bolter 12-04-2009 09:28 AM

Sunflora- I don't think a sunflower should be that weak.
Unown - I wonder what it will become like.
Spinda - Its cute, I really like this pokemon and I would really wished it gets stronger.
Solrock/Lunatone - They are cool pokemons therefore I would like them to be useful too.

Yukipyon 12-04-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikisaurus (Post 1079691)
I never thought I'll find another person who likes sandslash. You'll click well with one of my friends.
My other friend and I usually sheer cold it in front of her for luls.:py06:

Well, my most favorite pokemon is actually Gengar (I've been loving Gengar ever since the first release of Pokemon), but yeah, Sandslash is really cool IMO. I don't know why, but something about Sandslash's looks made me fall in love with it. Too bad its stats are rather average, so I would love to see Sandslash become stronger <3

Belphybear 12-04-2009 11:24 AM

Mewtwo.

Yeah, I said it.

Noctis 12-04-2009 11:42 AM

Umm... evolution for Girafarig?

imported_john 12-04-2009 07:00 PM

Frosslass <3

Bolter 12-04-2009 10:09 PM

I think Luvdisc and Corsola deserves an evolution too.

Noperative 12-04-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geldar (Post 1080878)
I think Luvdisc and Corsola deserves an evolution too.

Seconded. I'd like a better Chimecho evolution too.

Kisaragi 12-04-2009 11:26 PM

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2100/1227269640983.jpg

Picture says all.

Juutilainen 12-04-2009 11:48 PM

Here are the Pokemon that I think should have a new evolution:

1.) Pinsir - I'd definitely love to see an evolution of this pokemon. Pinsir's stats are good and all, but I'd love to see an evolution with even better stats. Not to mention, Pinsir's one of my most favorite bug types. Maybe its evolution should be Bug/Fighting or Bug/Rock, that'll be cool.

2.) Heracross - This guy is definitely begging for an evolution. I'd like to see an evolution which looks much fiercer and has better stats. Keep the Bug/Fighting type though.

3.) Beedrill - This pokemon definitely needs a further evolution. Beedrill is definitely one of the best-looking bug types in my opinion, but never used one because its stats and movesets suck. They should make an evolution for this guy where he finally gets GOOD stats and GOOD movesets such as X-Scissor.

Maybe they could make it like this:
Weedle -- Lv. 7 --> Kakuna -- Lv. 16 --> Beedrill -- Lv. 36 --> ???

4.) Butterfree - Of course, if Beedrill gets another evolution, then so should Butterfree. Just like Beedrill, Butterfree's stats suck, and I'd also like to see it get another evolution.

5.) Combee (male) - Okay, so female Combees evolve into the awesome Vespiquen. However, how about male Combees? I think male Combees should also get an evolution as good as Vespiquen, and this evolution should excel in offense and agility because Vespiquen already excels in defense.

But yeah, that's all for now. And if anyone noticed, yes, I am indeed very fond of Bug-types. :3

Kebin 12-04-2009 11:53 PM

I agree with Sandslash :)

Fearow, they've been stuck since forever q-q
CLEFABLE. self explanatory (moar cuteness)
Ladyba, Dugtrio, Tentacruel, Starmi, Kangaskhan, all of these just got thrown aside really

Note 12-05-2009 01:26 AM

Kakuna or Metapod they never evolve.. :(

Nanoja 12-05-2009 01:42 AM

Marowak D:

Vindicta™ 12-05-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Note (Post 1081019)
Kakuna or Metapod they never evolve.. :(

I just finished designing an evolution for each called Beedrill & Butterfree, wanna see?

Also, Delibird anyone?

Bolter 12-05-2009 05:00 AM

Well ok more to come, Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Ninetales(should evolve into something red), Jumpbluff(I like this pokemon, its a pity it isn't that strong), Volbeat and Illumise, Lanturn(I would like to see a really strong Water/Electric type with Volt Absorb).

and thats all for now.

Coffee 12-05-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belphybear (Post 1080028)
Mewtwo.

Yeah, I said it.

Arceus.

'Nuff said.