Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2009   #21 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Flash even though is based on electricity, still is after all Light, and yes I'm referring to Light as in light energy with a bit of holy power I guess, thats basically Light element in most other games. Besides shouldn't moves like Signal Beam, Moonlight and Morning Sun be light too, and well yeah Solarbeam would be light, doesn't matter whether Grass will get STAB or not, they still have other moves to consider. Arceus Judgement would have been Light too(without any plates or with a special light plate).

and in addition, new light based moves will be added.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2009   #22 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geldar
Flash even though is based on electricity, still is after all Light, and yes I'm referring to Light as in light energy with a bit of holy power I guess, thats basically Light element in most other games.
But Pokemon isn't like most other games. In most other games where you have elements, you have a circle chart of elements.

A quick made-up example is Fire<Water<Earth<Wood<Fire.

Pokemon doesn't have this circle.

11-29-2009   #23 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Flash even though is based on electricity, still is after all Light, and yes I'm referring to Light as in light energy with a bit of holy power I guess, thats basically Light element in most other games. Besides shouldn't moves like Signal Beam, Moonlight and Morning Sun be light too, and well yeah Solarbeam would be light, doesn't matter whether Grass will get STAB or not, they still have other moves to consider. Arceus Judgement would have been Light too(without any plates or with a special light plate).

and in addition, new light based moves will be added.
If all energy based attacks count as light, you'd render all the dark type pokemons into utter trash. Plus I didn't understand your reasoning as to what the weakness of this "LIGHT" should be (no, Light and Dark both being the strong point and weakness at same time doesn't count. It's like water pokemon > fire but fire can and should evaporate water. shit like that just doesn't fly).

11-30-2009   #24 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

either way, light can still be weak to grass.

and oh yes it does have a circle, fire strong at grass and grass strong at water and water strong at fire for example.

and fyi I'm only making a suggestion, I did not say that I insist on it.

Last edited by Bolter; 11-30-2009 at 02:04 AM.

11-30-2009   #25 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
either way, light can still be weak to grass.

and oh yes it does have a circle, fire strong at grass and grass strong at water and water strong at fire for example.

and fyi I'm only making a suggestion, I did not say that I insist on it.
It's not so much a circle as it is a web. You can't just simplify it and go "It's a circle just like the other gams. See?" There are also type combos that can change the strengths and weakness of a pokemon versus attacks.

Last edited by Noctis; 11-30-2009 at 10:48 AM.