Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Team Help please T-T

Ok I've finally beaten the elite 4 and gotten the national pokedex. Now I'm gonna work on a team that I can use on the pokemon battle revolution wifi thing.

Only problem is...I only have a team of 3 pokemon ._.

I currently have:
lvl 60 Gardevoir
lvl 57 Luxray
lvl 39 Staryu (trying to get Starmie)

I use to have:
Infernape
Jynx
Garados

but they died A LOT (maybe not infernape, but jynx and garados definately)

I've been thinking maybe Lucario/Ampharos/Slowking/Leafeon/Glaceon/maybe leveling jynx?/ and maybe getting a dragon pokemon (dragonite/garchomp/salamence/flygon)

I want 3 pokemon that would help balance my team out (type wise) so that they don't all die from the same type of attacks, plus they'll be able to take down other types as well.

(NO LEGENDARY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE, I do not like to use them in battles)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Now that I think of it I could also get the PBR exclusive Electivire/Magmortar since I haven't transferred them to a game yet.

Last edited by Mega; 06-19-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Eh well my current team on Shoddy since I use it for testing is as follows:
Spoiler!

However instead of that Swampert I usually use a very slow Bronzong for extra Gyroball damage. The Breloom can lose Focus Punch for Seed Bomb instead for grass damage. Also usually have a Scizor in there as well instead of Lucario with Life Orb, Roost, SD, Bullet Punch and another move that I can't remember. I'd say keep the Infernape, stick a Life Orb on it and have the Glaceon for Wish passing. Maybe do like with my Vaporeon with HP Electric for fighting other water types since it can come in handy with Water Absorb though another water type with Thunderbolt with be a pain.

Last edited by Metty; 06-19-2009 at 02:59 PM.

06-20-2009   #3 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

I think a Pokemon that can counter Dark Pokemon well would be a good addition to your team.
(Since Dark is bad for your Gardevoir and [Starmie], and neutral for Luxray.)

Maybe a Lucario or something.
Also, it would be a bit more helpful if you listed what attacks your Pokemon use.

06-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Spoiler!

This is the team I've currently been using. Was gonna tweak the EV's to stray from the Smogen norm but I forgot.

If you post your Pokemons' movesets I could probably be of more help.

Last edited by iARE1337; 06-20-2009 at 10:29 AM.