「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Outrage is Move Tutor in Platinum. Serebii.net has never lied to me before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
The, erm, one in the Survival Area, newly added to Platinum.

Thats why I kept looking :x I knew it wasnt breedable and everything, and it was weird I wasnt finding anything about it, so I kept looking.

Also, I dont use Serebii o_O tbh I dont really care for the site. I searched Bulbapedia instead. And Google didnt even list Serebii anyway e_e

Meh. I dont see many Walrein used competively. I had a really nice one I trained up for Battle Tower in R/S, but I dont plan to train one for... competitive use >_>

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 05-10-2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: I fail at quoting myself 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2009   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I would use Bulbapedia, but unless I bookmark it, I won't go there. It's name is so much longer than Serebii.

05-10-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

i took a recording of a battle i had aganist my friend 8D and i send it to the GTS. you can view it by going to the red portal then go to the red computer and go to view battle videos then go to search by video no and type out 60 47238 66510 and you can download it to your vs recorder 8D (platinum and wifi connection)

05-10-2009   #24 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Could you post what Pokemon you and your friend used? Because I won't have my DS for another 2 months.

05-10-2009   #25 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toribear
i took a recording of a battle i had aganist my friend 8D and i send it to the GTS. you can view it by going to the red portal then go to the red computer and go to view battle videos then go to search by video no and type out 60 47238 66510 and you can download it to your vs recorder 8D (platinum and wifi connection)

Yeah erm, I lost my wifi usb nearly a year ago, so I cant look at shit o_O and my router isnt compatible, so I have no way to access wifi on any game here at home. Agreed to poster above me, list used for those of use who cant log onto wifi for whatever reason ._.

And I just remembered I DID use a Walrein against someone before .-. Once. Battling a friend with our BT teams. I remember she hated my Walrein so much afterwards cause she couldnt get rid of it. But other than that, Ive never used one against someone o_O And this was also back with R/S games .-. So yeah. Couldnt tell you what moves it had, she borrowed my game years ago because she wanted to grind a bunch of shit since she likes doing that, but then she withdrew from school a few months later (Was a senior at the time), and I havent seen her much since e_e no telling when I ever get it back lol. Got a few other of my gba games I want back x_x

lol @ momiji >.> name is too long is just lulz *Looks at mog*

モノノ怪

05-10-2009   #26 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I love using my dunsparce against people.They expect it to be weak and surely it is.But with Serene Grace and Charge Beam I can get a boost after every use.I also love using Bibarel,with its ability Simple and once again with Charge Beam,I can effectively double its pathetic Sp.Attack stat.

05-10-2009   #27 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

But see MMOG is homepage lols. So easier access.

@Tori: Sure I'll watch it if I can get my Wi-Fi to work... which I will. I want that Secret Key for my Rotom. xD

Last edited by james; 05-10-2009 at 06:04 PM.

05-10-2009   #28 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil

And I just remembered I DID use a Walrein against someone before .-. Once. Battling a friend with our BT teams. I remember she hated my Walrein so much afterwards cause she couldnt get rid of it. But other than that, Ive never used one against someone o_O And this was also back with R/S games .-. So yeah. Couldnt tell you what moves it had, she borrowed my game years ago because she wanted to grind a bunch of shit since she likes doing that, but then she withdrew from school a few months later (Was a senior at the time), and I havent seen her much since e_e no telling when I ever get it back lol. Got a few other of my gba games I want back x_x
lol, awwww. Hope you get your game back from her D:

Another pokemon strategy I know is with togekiss o_o. Serene grace+air slash along with thunder wave, I believe.
60% chance of flinching yay.

05-10-2009   #29 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
Once again Garcchomp isn't that uber @_@;;;
Nah, I don't use Garchomp. I use my EV-trained Sandslash! XD

Seriously, I love Sandslash. Probably my most favorite Pokemon XD

05-10-2009   #30 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

I use an extremely standard and old OU team.

Infernape@Life Orb
Naive
252 Spd/W/e Atk EVs needed to OHKO Blissey/Rest in Sp. atk
-Flamethrower
-HP Ice(67)
-Gross knot
-Close combat

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold
252 Def/252 HP/4 SpDef
-Seismic Toss
-Aromatherapy
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave

Garchomp@Choice Scarf
Naughty
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SpAtk
-Outrage
-Fire blast
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Starmie@Wise Glasses
Timid
252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic

Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish
252 Def/252 HP/4 Atk
-Brave bird
-Whirlwind
-Roost
-Stealth Rock

Swampert@Leftovers
Adamant
252 HP/252 Def/4 Sp.Def
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Avalanche
-Curse

It's really old, but it serves me well. D:

05-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Too bad Garchomp shouldn't be your team if it's an OU team. It's an Uber now. .___.''

I personally never liked Garchomp that much. It's a very ugly looking Pokemon (Cool yes, Cute no), and I find it very... bland. Nothing creative about it, at all. I have about three possible teams that I use, and I switch around so many times. I haven't done any competitive battling in a very long time though.

05-11-2009   #32 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Too bad Garchomp shouldn't be your team if it's an OU team. It's an Uber now. .___.''

I personally never liked Garchomp that much. It's a very ugly looking Pokemon (Cool yes, Cute no), and I find it very... bland. Nothing creative about it, at all. I have about three possible teams that I use, and I switch around so many times. I haven't done any competitive battling in a very long time though.
One of the reasons why I stopped battling. @_@ I just can't find another poke that does such a good job..

05-11-2009   #33 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough

Through the wonders of Pokesav, I've made an uber Shuckle:

Shuckle (Wonder Guard)
@ Leftovers
# EVs: 252 Def /252 SpD/4 Spd
- Sheer Cold
- Rest/Leech Seed
- Lock On
- Spore

or, if I want to make him into an annoyer:
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray
- Leech Seed
- (any good attack)

Rate plz?

Last edited by Belphybear; 05-11-2009 at 04:53 AM.

05-11-2009   #34 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:

Once again....Garchomp isnt UBER. @__@;;; He can die in one hit with any ice attacks. =/
Regardless you EV train it, It will still die by one Ice attacks =x;;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-11-2009   #35 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Garcomp is uber now, I checked on Smogon.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/garchomp

05-11-2009   #36 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
Once again....Garchomp isnt UBER. @__@;;; He can die in one hit with any ice attacks. =/
Regardless you EV train it, It will still die by one Ice attacks =x;;;
Its ranked as an Uber because of its high stats,though its still pathetically weak to any and all ice attacks

05-11-2009   #37 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

All Dragons have 4x Weakness to Ice, but most are slow, and have semi-poor stats.
Garchomp's stats are incredibly high. High HP, Attack, Speed, and decent Defense and Special Defense.

If you look at Smogon, as said above, Garchomp is an Uber.

05-11-2009   #38 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

A lot of pokes have their base stats at a total of 600. Are they uber? No. I'm still at a loss on how to replace Chomp for whiners who don't want him. :[

05-11-2009   #39 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
only ice.

otherwise it takes two hits, it only has 2 weaknesses and it will still take two hits.

even if you use ice, if it's holding a focus sash, two hits. if it receives a speed boost, it can outspeed many other things as well.
Now I highly doubt it will outspeed Ninjask or Weavile since both of them is on the top 15 of fastest pokemon in Serebii.net. And plus Weavile can do Massive Dmg. on Garchomp regardless of the Def.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-11-2009   #40 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

But most have them have multiple weaknesses.

Arcanine: Lack of a solid moveset, easily counter-able since Ground and Water are pretty much in any OU team.
Togekiss: Pretty strong, yet has multiple weaknesses. Electric, Ice, and Rock. All of which are fairly common in the OU in the form of Electivire, Hidden Power/Ice Beam (For 'Mences), and Stealth Rock/Stone Edge.

Those are the only two I can remember off the top of my head.

@Sonic: Garchomp may not be able to outspeed Weavile or Ninjask, but he can outspeed pretty much everything else. I haven't seen many people use Ninjask, but regardless of what is out, Weavile is a mess/pain to fight.