IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
Watch them Remix it ;_;..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-08-2009   #62 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Well, the trainer battle music from RBY turned out fantastic in FR/LG in my opinion. I believe in you, Nintendo. ;___;

05-08-2009   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
Well, the trainer battle music from RBY turned out fantastic in FR/LG in my opinion. I believe in you, Nintendo. ;___;
The one piece of music I'm looking forward to hearing (remixed) the most has to be
YouTube - Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal - Rival Battle Theme

An epic battle will be had.

05-08-2009   #64 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I hope we're still allowed to Headbutt trees, that was epicness.

05-08-2009   #65 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

^ That was one of my favorite part. That and primitive berries that were nice and simple. None of this crazy Razz, Bluk, w/e berries we have now.

I also liked Kurt. What a handy dude.

05-08-2009   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

If anyone thinks RSE will get remade as well is just unlikely and here's why:

1. RSE is at least compatible with DPPt with Pal Park.

2. The reason why RBY and GSC is getting remade is because old gameboy games had a battery life and once that went, so went your game and well the original games would just go extinct.

3. Gameboy was, as I see it, more of one of those days of trying handheld gaming, there were other handhelds but they failed and only the Gameboy seemed to pull through. Pokemon was still had a lot to build and grow on. Now though, there are still things to build and add on, but not as much as in the past.

4. Obviously a lot of us were demanding a remake because of the memories it holds for us. Nostalgia can defend even the most overrated of games, not saying that Pokemon was overrated, but I could name 1 or 2 other games.

Anyway that is how I see it. I could be missing other points to why these get remade and RSE will NOT get remade.

Edit: Also I was seeing on GameFAQs, which is not reliable anyway, bad community. But anyway how people were thinking the old berry names would come back. Why? Gold Berry is now Sitrus. Psncure is now Pecha? So on and so forth. Just want to maybe clear that up for anyone who thinks old berry names will come back. Though... old pokeballs might come back. Good ol' Fast Ball and Heavy Ball.

Last edited by Raukue; 05-08-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added Edit. Edited more, ignorant to unlikely.

05-08-2009   #67 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
If anyone thinks RSE will get remade as well is just ignorant and here's why:

1. RSE is at least compatible with DPPt with Pal Park.

2. The reason why RBY and GSC is getting remade is because old gameboy games had a battery life and once that went, so went your game and well the original games would just go extinct.

3. Gameboy was, as I see it, more of one of those days of trying handheld gaming, there were other handhelds but they failed and only the Gameboy seemed to pull through. Pokemon was still had a lot to build and grow on. Now though, there are still things to build and add on, but not as much as in the past.

4. Obviously a lot of us were demanding a remake because of the memories it holds for us. Nostalgia can defend even the most overrated of games, not saying that Pokemon was overrated, but I could name 1 or 2 other games.

Anyway that is how I see it. (Veil: <- Opinion)I could be missing other points to why these get remade and RSE will NOT get remade.
Well, no matter what points you have, its still opinion and you have no factual evidence to back it o_o They may, or they may not. In the end, thats not our decision. If others think they will, then that's what they want to believe. You cant call people ignorant for having opinions. We dont truly know whether they will or not.

Sorry, but I just had a problem with how you said all that there.

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

Figured someone would is why I said that is how I see it, to sort of soften the blow but fine, edited.

Edit: Also I just kind of said it that way because it really erks me how people bash on Nintendo thinking they are greedy, don't need to do a remake and whatever else. There are far worse greeds than nintendo. Nintendo loses money when people get ROMs of new games and well, unless a person does not download ROMs they shouldn't say Nintendo is greedy, but even if they dont that does not stop others from getting ROMs.

Last edited by Raukue; 05-08-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Added Edit.

05-08-2009   #69 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Lol at those that said Red and Blue having a remake. -Goes to play my LeafBlue version-

05-08-2009   #70 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
Figured someone would is why I said that is how I see it, to sort of soften the blow but fine, edited.

Edit: Also I just kind of said it that way because it really erks me how people bash on Nintendo thinking they are greedy, don't need to do a remake and whatever else. There are far worse greeds than nintendo. Nintendo loses money when people get ROMs of new games and well, unless a person does not download ROMs they shouldn't say Nintendo is greedy, but even if they dont that does not stop others from getting ROMs.
Nintendo aren't greedy, they just know how to capitalise on the current market.

DS sales + Wii sales + Wii/DS Game sales + Royalties = hell lots of Yen.

That strategy seems to paying off. Go find the latest of the company news, you'll get loads of annual reports in return.

They're so loaded that they forgot about the ROM piracy, lol.

05-09-2009   #71 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

I just hope they don't add that crappy underground base thing into it, and replace it with the bases in R/S/E.

05-09-2009   #72 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
Lol at those that said Red and Blue having a remake. -Goes to play my LeafBlue version-
Fun fact: Unlike Red, Pokemon Green was never released in regions outside of Japan and was replaced with Blue for worldwide audiences. Theres a reason the rom of Green was never in English without a crap translation.
One of many sources: Wiki on Green

Last edited by Metty; 05-09-2009 at 06:31 AM.

05-09-2009   #73 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

for 10 years and the ability to use the DS you would think they would try to include every area, all the gyms and everything.

05-09-2009   #74 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
Ew no. I already know what it learns and can learn. I meant I never figured out the other 3 moves I wanted for it, after I bred it for Dragon Dance lol. It was a side project I was making for the tower, just never got back to it. I had a list of potential moves, just never narrowed it down to 3 :x Everything was too sexy.

@Blitz, if its being made for the DS, then more than likely they're going to adopt the style used in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, just like FireRed and LeafGreen adopted Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's style.
Ironcially enough x.x;;; that my new Tyranitar reminds me of my cat in TO reguardless of the name "AuraMix" as a nickname. (Dont judge me <w<;;; )

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-09-2009   #75 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
I'm surprised Nintendo didn't do anything since Green (JP: Blue) was never released here.
I hope they don't go and take out all the lolwords they used in GSC, I kind of liked the whole like psncure and stuff... :O As long as there are days the week, POKEGear and the radio, I think I'll be content.

Question, wasn't RBY remade after 10 years? If so, it's possible that even though you can play RSE on a Gameboy Advance or a DS that it'll be remade.

05-09-2009   #76 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib

Hi. We arent Japan. We didnt get a Pokemon Green version of the game, instead getting Blue. So for us, yes, that is a remake. Kthnx.

._.

Quote:
Pokémon Green

Pokémon Green (ポケットモンスター 緑 ,Poketto Monsutā Midori?, "Pocket Monsters Green"), featuring Venusaur as its cover character, was brought out alongside Red in the initial Japanese release of the games. It never reached other regions; instead being replaced by Pokémon Blue, which was a mail-order-only special edition in Japan.

モノノ怪

05-09-2009   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fdjskfdfhksjhdfksjshdfkjshdf

LNDVKLSJVNLKJSDNVLKDSLVLDNVLKSDLVKNSDVNLSKNVD

05-09-2009   #78 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^, Source?

And is that the main character's starter out of it's Pokeball? Does that mean we'll be able to do that again? (Assuming it's legit). Again, assuming, it does look pretty nice, one of the main reasons I'd like it done better on the DS, because it looks nicer than just plain 2D. Standards have gone up.

05-09-2009   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
^, Source?

And is that the main character's starter out of it's Pokeball? Does that mean we'll be able to do that again? (Assuming it's legit). Again, assuming, it does look pretty nice, one of the main reasons I'd like it done better on the DS, because it looks nicer than just plain 2D. Standards have gone up.
Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

05-09-2009   #80 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Oh shi--- Stalker starters are back!?