Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-27-2010   #681 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

With all the new skills available and stuff, it shouldn't be that much harder.

and I still wonder if Whitney actually got her Miltank from breeding her Miltank seems underleveled to be able to learn Rollout.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-27-2010   #682 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltstar

and I still wonder if Whitney actually got her Miltank from breeding her Miltank seems underleveled to be able to learn Rollout.
No. Her Miltank is lvl 19 and they learn Rollout at level 19.

03-27-2010   #683 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:

That rare Pidgeotto that you can find in Red/Blue/Yellow's Viridian Forest seems too under-leveled to actually be a Pidgeotto.

Last edited by Veloze; 03-27-2010 at 10:40 AM.

03-27-2010   #684 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiinel
That rare Pidgeotto that you can find in Red/Blue/Yellow's Viridian Forest seems too under-leveled to actually be a Pidgeotto.
That rare pidgeotto loved to battle against me for some reason.

03-27-2010   #685 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

I remember fighting level 17 Gyrados's. ._.

On another note, I need to hurry get the rest of the badges and beat the Elite Four so I can get into the Battle Frontier. ;_;

03-27-2010   #686 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Hmm, just traded a bunch of my other Pokemon over: Empoleon, Gallade, Garchomp, etc. Not sure if I should just use them ore re-breed them back to stage 1. Any suggustions?

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

03-27-2010   #687 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiinel
So it could only mean one thing, natural breeding. I remember in the original Gold/Silver and Crystal, Miltank learns Rollout at lv34.

Anyway, by that time, there should be a fighting pokemon that you can obtain already right? cos that will make battling her easier.

03-27-2010   #688 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice

Quote:
So it could only mean one thing, natural breeding. I remember in the original Gold/Silver and Crystal, Miltank learns Rollout at lv34.

Anyway, by that time, there should be a fighting pokemon that you can obtain already right? cos that will make battling her easier.
Some floor in the department store.
trade drowzee for a machop named muscle.
Just like in the old silver/gold games if I remember correctly. Like the onyx in the town with the sprout tower.

I didn't really need the machop though.

03-27-2010   #689 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Got Soul Silver Yesterday,Breezed through the game and just defeated Clair

03-27-2010   #690 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
Got Soul Silver Yesterday,Breezed through the game and just defeated Clair
I've had the ROM since before the actual game was released.
Haven't even gotten the 4th badge yet.

Play less D:

03-28-2010   #691 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
I've had the ROM since before the actual game was released.
Haven't even gotten the 4th badge yet.

Play less D:
I'm putting a hiatus on this,I saved at lugia and can't seem to catch it without having to resort to the master ball Q-Q.And every time I try to thunderbolt a second time with my lv.40 Gengar its a crit and kills it.

03-28-2010   #692 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm putting a hiatus on this,I saved at lugia and can't seem to catch it without having to resort to the master ball Q-Q.And every time I try to thunderbolt a second time with my lv.40 Gengar its a crit and kills it.
Put it to sleep, and use neutral or non-effective attacks. Electric not advisable.

03-28-2010   #693 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Use weak moves for smaller increments of damage.

I got it down to one pixel bar of health, maxed out its inaccuracy with Flash, paralyzed it with Thunder Wave, and proceeded to throw Ultra Balls at it. Caught it, but not until after I ran out of Ultra Balls (30 of em), restarted, bought 90 of em, went back, and threw 14.

03-28-2010   #694 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Wow. I used a couple attacks and put it in the yellow, put it to sleep, and caught it on my second or third Ultra Ball. o.o

03-28-2010   #695 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

^Hi why so lucky. D:

Getting a pokemon with false swipe also helps. Right now I can only remember Scyther having it. ;_;

03-28-2010   #696 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

After seeing my Gengar viciously kill Lugia for the 8th time,I feel like restarting and running through the game with a mono-ghost team.But then I realize,I should beat the game first..so I chucked my master ball at it.

03-28-2010   #697 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Quote:
After seeing my Gengar viciously kill Lugia for the 8th time,I feel like restarting and running through the game with a mono-ghost team.But then I realize,I should beat the game first..so I chucked my master ball at it.
Now you will have an even harder time catching the runaway legendaries.

03-28-2010   #698 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

I still have a Master Ball from my diamond to xfer,and the one from Platinum as well.I'm fine when it comes to Raikou and Entei

03-28-2010   #699 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt
^Hi why so lucky. D:

Getting a pokemon with false swipe also helps. Right now I can only remember Scyther having it. ;_;
Goldenrod Dept store sells the TM. And a lot more can use it. Could get a Garchomp to use it. Or Gliscor. Or Armaldo. Or Shedinja( if you can get rid of Lugia's flying type moves).

03-29-2010   #700 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Just beat Red the other day with my highest level being 66. Longest/worst battle ever. @_@