Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2010   #521 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Germany is getting these:

More @ Filb.de - Pokémon News - Vorverkaufsboxen zu HeartGold und SoulSilver (Update)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-02-2010   #522 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

So we had to pre-order to get those figures, but Germany gets them when they buy it? >.>

Not that I really wanted one.

03-02-2010   #523 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Gah... why the hell did I have to lost my DS before HG/SS gets released? I've been waiting for this release since 2007 (not because it was announced, but I knew it was going to come out sooner or later).

03-05-2010   #524 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

Heads up people for those who missed it! So glad they are doing it over Wi-Fi!

On the front Page of:
Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

In The Games Department

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu WiFi Event Active

For all you American, European & Australian visitors, Nintendo has announced that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu, given in America's GameStop store last month, is now available to be given over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for all US and EU games. This event is now running and is scheduled to last until March 25th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just connect via Mystery Gift and you can download it. If you already got the Pichu at Gamestop, you cannot get this event again. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Click the picture for further details

03-06-2010   #525 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Weird, this piece of news didn't appear on the official Pokemon.com.

Or did it?

03-06-2010   #526 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Hmm I wonder if they'll do the same with the Jirachi..............

Better go get it just in case I suppose.

03-06-2010   #527 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Woo, got my Jirachi! /o/

Lol now I wonder how I'll be able to transfer it to my SS z_z

03-06-2010   #528 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Woo, got my Jirachi! /o/

Lol now I wonder how I'll be able to transfer it to my SS z_z
I'll help you, if you let me keep a copy.

*1000th post

03-06-2010   #529 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Seems in my area they just threw the games in stores already.
Since they just sat there in storage.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

03-06-2010   #530 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

LOL are you serious?!

Is it a gamestop or what? I know the gamestop here has been releasing the games a few days early and in some cases a few weeks. Can't they get in trouble for this? '-'

Since I'm going out tomorrow anyway guess I'll go check and see if they have them anywhere around here

03-08-2010   #531 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Meh. Got Jirachi. Vindicta do you still need one?

03-08-2010   #532 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Yes please. Haven't got one yet. =(

03-08-2010   #533 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

When you copy these pokemon will they still unlock the special stuff in HG/SS? I'm guessing they will, but just wanna make sure.

03-08-2010   #534 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
When you copy these pokemon will they still unlock the special stuff in HG/SS? I'm guessing they will, but just wanna make sure.
They should be able to. iirc he just copies the save file.

I got a question o.o Can an "illegal" copy of platinum still connect to GTS? If not, it'll take me around 2 - 3 days to get another DS to trade o.o.

03-09-2010   #535 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Yeah, I just copy the save file. The Pokemon's still considered legal.

"Illegal" copies of the game work fine. But GTS? Hmm...

03-09-2010   #536 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Hayy...
Got my Pika Pichu...

03-09-2010   #537 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Phew i thought everyone sold out of the bonus pre order!

Looks like Walmart has the pre order with the figurine, but you also get a cover for your pokewalker with a wrist strap lol.

03-09-2010   #538 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

You need to pre-order for a special cover and wrist strap for the pokewalker?

03-09-2010   #539 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Just a few more days @_@

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

03-11-2010   #540 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

For Japan:

Quote:
Movie Giveaway

The first details of the giveaway for the upcoming movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark has been revealed. This year, if you pre-order the tickets, you will get access to three special Pokémon. These Pokémon are alternate colours of Entei, Raikou and Suicune and can be sent to your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver games. These are to tie in with the Entei, Raikou & Suicune that Zoroark impersonates in the film. In addition to being of an alternate colour, these beasts have special moves; Raikou has the move Zap Cannon, Entei has the move Flare Blitz, and Suicune has the move Sheer Cold. To get them, you need to pre-book your ticket for the movie and then go to a specific place between June 18th 2010 and August 31st 2010 to receive your Entei, Raikou or Suicune. As with previous movies, it is likely that this won't be the only giveaway and it is likely we'll get a Celebi giveaway in addition to this
Serebii.net