02-17-2010   #501 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

It's too late for that event Pichu, eh? I just feel like such a fool to go to the store just for something like that and have never done a in-store event Pokemon before because it just seems silly and embarassing... so guess I miss out then.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2010   #502 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
It's too late for that event Pichu, eh? I just feel like such a fool to go to the store just for something like that and have never done a in-store event Pokemon before because it just seems silly and embarassing... so guess I miss out then.
Depending on how the store is you might not need to go inside. I once just parked outside the Gamestop and got a giveaway pokemon. Mighta been Deoxys.

02-19-2010   #503 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Coming Soon: A Chance to Receive Jirachi!

Quote:
Get set to receive the Pokémon Jirachi during a limited-time distribution event coming soon!

One of the most elusive Pokémon is soon going to be available: receive Jirachi into your Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum Version game for a limited time at participating GameStop stores in the United States and Puerto Rico! This Jirachi is very special, with unique moves and items that will make it a must-have for your Pokémon collection! Plus, Jirachi holds a secret that will be revealed when you trade it into a copy of Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver Version!

Check back at Pokémon.com to learn the dates and details on how to receive Jirachi!
Coming Soon: A Chance to Receive Jirachi! | News | Pokémon.com

02-20-2010   #504 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Ah.
I remember the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk.
Free Jirachi...

02-20-2010   #505 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I have the Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk. I wonder what special move this one will know. And also, what's the special secret? Oh well, guess we'll have to wait. Seems like there's a lot of special events unlocked by special giveaway pokemon in HG/SS.

02-20-2010   #506 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Event Jirachi unlocks a new Pokewalker course.

Last edited by Vindicta™; 02-20-2010 at 05:39 PM.

02-24-2010   #507 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Receive Jirachi at GameStop!

Receive Jirachi at GameStop! | Pokémon.com

02-24-2010   #508 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Does anyone have any spare Pichu :x?

/ / / Playing: DM

Last edited by Sanichi; 02-24-2010 at 08:15 AM.

02-24-2010   #509 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Does anyone have any spare Pichu :x?
=)

You got me on MSN, we'll discuss further from there.

02-24-2010   #510 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

lol how many spare pichus do you have? D:

I tried to get to gamestop during the event, but between school and the snow that made everywhere close I couldn't make it....

-tries to get jirachi this time-

02-24-2010   #511 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

I'll trade you a copy if you want.

Last edited by Vindicta™; 02-24-2010 at 09:35 AM.

02-24-2010   #512 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Hm I actually have my DS with me today, but I dont know if it will let me get on the wifi here at school since they have security and crap.

What are you wanting for it? o.o

02-24-2010   #513 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Hmm...

You got any of the previous event stuff? Or anything you'd deem perfect for the trade. I'm pretty ok in either ways.

02-24-2010   #514 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Guess I'm screwed lolol I only have stuff from Platinum with me and uh...Diamond if I can find it when I get home.

02-24-2010   #515 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Lol no rush. We can trade anytime.

02-24-2010   #516 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Well I mean I dont have anything that you couldn't already get because I dont have any event pokes lol. All I have is what you can get in the game.

02-24-2010   #517 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

I'm fine with that too. Anything with sincerity is good enough for me.

Lol.

02-24-2010   #518 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I should try to get into Gamestop during this Jirachi event. I wouldn't mind getting one.

02-26-2010   #519 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FluffyLove will become famous soon enoughFluffyLove will become famous soon enough
Class: Sheepie to_soulmaster
Level: Keep on lvling

I can't wait !!!!! I wonder which one I should choose as first pokemon out of three.

02-27-2010   #520 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

I don't know if this is old news or not.

For UK: Pokemon Store Event - GAME.co.uk

Select stores will be giving away Arceus. There'll also be other events at the select stores.