MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion > Pokemon

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2010   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #481 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Uhm yea, my pokaymen are useless
-stares at action replay-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2010   #482 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
something better than that

hey vindicta, would you be willing to upload a data set of it later? i'd really like to have a spiked pichu for HGSS, but we don't have gamestops over here and toys r us is always to greedy to even set up any events

i know you've been really hunting for it for a while, so i completely understand if you're not able to
I could, once I get hold of the Pichu. Also, this service could open to other event Pokemans, so long as there are willing traders for me to make copies of.

02-02-2010   #483 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

english names

Pokemon Trainer Hibiki- Ethan
Pokemon Trainer Kotone- Lyra
Rocket Executive Lance- Proton
Rocket Executive Lambda- Petrel
Rocket Executive Athena- Arianna
Rocket Executive Apollo- Archer
Pokeathlon Founder Kobushi- Magnus

02-03-2010   #484 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Well, I would have to set up my wifi again. Our router isn't compatible, so I've always used the usb to access wifi content. Ironically, I bought it either the very day, or day before they announced they would stop producing the usbs, due to user complaints that it didn't work. Funny, I never had a problem with mine :/ But I do have to reinstall and update it before I can do anything. I haven't used it since '08, so I'm hoping it still works, otherwise I'm stuck.

モノノ怪

02-03-2010   #485 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Well, I would have to set up my wifi again. Our router isn't compatible, so I've always used the usb to access wifi content. Ironically, I bought it either the very day, or day before they announced they would stop producing the usbs, due to user complaints that it didn't work. Funny, I never had a problem with mine :/ But I do have to reinstall and update it before I can do anything. I haven't used it since '08, so I'm hoping it still works, otherwise I'm stuck.
Would be very much appreciated. =)

I haven't got a problem with my connector so far, still works as new.

02-03-2010   #486 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Well, mine hasn't been installed since '08 lol.

So far, I've had no luck, and a bunch of errors though. I don't remember how I got it working last time..

モノノ怪

02-04-2010   #487 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Well, mine hasn't been installed since '08 lol.

So far, I've had no luck, and a bunch of errors though. I don't remember how I got it working last time..
Try update to the latest software.

| Nintendo - Customer Service | Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection - Download the Latest Software for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Alternatively, switch the router's security settings temporarily to WEP. If you're using Linksys routers, change the setting via 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.100

02-04-2010   #488 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

If you switch your router's security setting to WEP, you should be able to connect directly to the router without having to install the USB connector.

02-04-2010   #489 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

The whole reason I have to use the usb is because our router is not compatible. I thought I mentioned this already.

モノノ怪

02-04-2010   #490 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
The whole reason I have to use the usb is because our router is not compatible. I thought I mentioned this already.
In that case, ignore my comment. I thought maybe it was the same issue I had with mine which was simply the security setting. My USB worked fine until I got the router. I couldn't connect to the router directly because the security was WPA and my DS Lite doesn't work with that. And my USB for some reason wouldn't work until I changed the security setting to WEP. And I thought maybe my router wasn't compatible until I did all that.

Last edited by Noctis; 02-04-2010 at 06:40 PM.

02-04-2010   #491 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
In that case, ignore my comment. I thought maybe it was the same issue I had with mine which was simply the security setting. My USB worked fine until I got the router. I couldn't connect to the router directly because the security was WPA and my DS Lite doesn't work with that. And my USB for some reason wouldn't work until I changed the security setting to WEP. And I thought maybe my router wasn't compatible until I did all that.
And I helped to fix that for you, remember?

02-04-2010   #492 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Yes, I do. Thank you very much for that.

Edit 2/05: Haha. Finally got my darker yellow Pichu.

Last edited by Noctis; 02-05-2010 at 06:50 PM.

02-06-2010   #493 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you have encountered a problem with your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Since this may require more advanced troubleshooting with your network, in order to assist you further, we may need to have one of our experts contact you by phone. Please reply to this e-mail (be sure to include your original e-mail and this response) with the following:

- Name

- Phone Number

- Time Zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central, etc.)

- Best time to reach you at home (We have reps available between 6 AM - 6 PM PT)

Once we receive your e-mail, we will alert our group of experts, one of whom will contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Allison Teeghen

Derp.

I may resort to restarting my Diamond to get a few more Pichu = A= It will be hard to even arrange a time, when I'm not supposed to be using the computer in the first place.

Blech.

I wonder how many I could manage, camping out in GameStop all day looool.

モノノ怪

02-06-2010   #494 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
I could, once I get hold of the Pichu. Also, this service could open to other event Pokemans, so long as there are willing traders for me to make copies of.
and then you can give me event pokaymans for free

02-06-2010   #495 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
and then you can give me event pokaymans for free
And I shall demand something of equal value in return.

02-07-2010   #496 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

just got my pikachu colored pichu.

02-07-2010   #497 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Trade me, anybody. EVENT PICHU PLOX.

Lol.

02-07-2010   #498 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

i'll trade you. i think we've done it before right? i'll trade and u can make copy

02-07-2010   #499 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
i'll trade you. i think we've done it before right? i'll trade and u can make copy
HOORAY! You still got me msn right? We'll arrange from there.

02-08-2010   #500 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

yeah i put u in my favs now so you'll come to the top of the list. next time i see you online i'll message you