Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2009   #461 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Awesome display of both 1999 & 2009 versions in Shibuya. Here's to celebrate 10 years of Gold & Silver, cheers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-09-2009   #462 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Klingon can only hope to improve
IGN: DualSlash3r
Class: Asuka lu_sieg
Level: 78
Guild: Titans

next pokemon game is probably in the hoenn region lmfao. i never liked that region except the battle frontier in Emerald

12-09-2009   #463 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon
next pokemon game is probably in the hoenn region lmfao. i never liked that region except the battle frontier in Emerald
No. That'll be the next remake. Their pattern is new region then remake of an old one then a new region then another remake.

12-10-2009   #464 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

uhh how bout they make 1 super awsome final pokemon game for bout 3 years that has all of the region and you get to choose which character you look like also you play diffrent storylines of course that came from the original pokemon game storyline. all pokemon all gym leaders all legendarys and yes i say that should include mew all benefits like pokemon contest and secret hideouts.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

12-11-2009   #465 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

14/03, 2010

Quote:
Yesterday was added at Amazon.com, the North American release date of Pokémon Gold Heart and Soul Silver: According to the online retailer, the two games appear (in fact, a month after Korea), 14 March 2010 in North America.

This alone would not have been enough as a secure confirmation of the date, but within the last three hours said Amazon will add the U.S. packaging images - a clear indication that the indication of the publication date is credible. The packaging images also confirm the English names of Pokéwalker.

Meetings for Europe and Australia are not yet known. Since the first announcement in August for North America and Europe simultaneously applied, one can possibly hope that now the Europe dates to follow.
www.filb.de/1206

Last edited by Vindicta™; 12-11-2009 at 11:09 PM.

12-11-2009   #466 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

babyxpink is on a distinguished road
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 127
Guild: Insomnia

aaand i'll probably be playing this on an emulator

the names sound a little bit tacky to me though

12-13-2009   #467 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I would so do that too. Nothing like looking badass with a pokeball on your waist.

12-13-2009   #468 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Hmmm... March, eh? I remember looking through the binder of games coming soon at a Gamestop and they had HG/SS for April.

I'm totally gonna take my pokewalker to school with me. Not gonna stick it on my waist though.

12-13-2009   #469 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

I carry my Pokewalker in the pocket of my pants. 1 day in school easily chokes up 500+ Watts and 10k+ steps.

12-15-2009   #470 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Nintendo Unveils its Video Game Lineup For Early 2010

Quote:
On the portable side, Nintendo's hand-held systems will see the arrival of a number of diverse games, including the eagerly awaited Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version on March 14. Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version allow fans to return to the scenic Johto region first introduced in the beloved Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver games. The games have been fully enhanced with rich graphics, updated sound, new touch-screen controls and much more.

Nintendo
Glory of Heracles - Jan. 18
Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version - March 14
WarioWare: D.I.Y. - March 28
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking - March 28
Nintendo Unveils its Video Game Lineup For Early 2010 at Nintendo :: What's New

English site updated with new info. Includes spiky-eared Pichu event.

Pokémon.com : The Official Pokémon Website

Wi-Fi Event: Pokewalker Course "Champ no Michi"

Quote:
The latest issue of CoroCoro magazine has come out and has announced that the Champ Path PokéWalker Course, released earlier this year at the Battle Road Tournement, is scheduled for WiFi release with the Japanese versions of HeartGold & SoulSilver next month. This event will run from January 13th 2010 to January 27th 2010 making it last only two weeks, sandwiched between the Enigma Crystal event and the repeat of the Mew Event. This course features a variety of rare Pokémon, each Level 5 and knowing moves they wouldn't know.
Via Serebii.net

Last edited by Vindicta™; 12-15-2009 at 07:27 AM.

01-12-2010   #471 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

I think this is new.

Quote:
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver will be released for DS in the UK on 26 March, just under two weeks after the US launch on the 14th.
News: Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver UK release date revealed - Official Nintendo Magazine

01-13-2010   #472 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Catch a Special Pichu!

Quote:
Head to GameStop beginning January 30th to get a unique Shiny Pichu for your Pokémon™ Diamond, Pearl or Platinum Version game!

A special Pichu is heading to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, but only for a limited time! From January 30th to February 14th, head to a U.S. GameStop store with your Nintendo DS™ and Pokémon game to receive a Shiny Pichu! This Shiny Pichu is a deeper yellow color than most Pichu, and it has bright red cheeks, much like its famous evolved form, Pikachu!

Shiny Pichu holds even more secrets if you transfer the Pokémon to either Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver Version, coming March 14th. Once you've traded Shiny Pichu, take it to Ilex forest to meet Spiky-Eared Pichu, the one featured in the recent movie, Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life!

Be sure to visit your local GameStop store between January 30th and February 14th to get this one-of-a-kind Pichu and reserve your copy of Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver Version! Stay tuned to Pokémon.com for more information!
Catch a Special Pichu! | News | Pokémon.com

01-27-2010   #473 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Gamestop Jirachi Event Details

Quote:
I have received information confirming the details I posted on January 10th, confirming that the Jirachi Event is to be given in Gamestop at the end of February. Specifically, the Jirachi will be given from February 27th 2010 to March 13th 2010. This Jirachi knows the special Dragon move; Draco Meteor and when traded to HeartGold & SoulSilver, it unlocks the special Edge of the Night's Sky Pokéwalker course. It is still not currently known if it will be given over WiFi and it's possible that these dates shall change.
via Serebii.net

01-27-2010   #474 (permalink)
Banned

MoonlightMemento will become famous soon enough
IGN: DevilSpree
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 17x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

I'm getting this on the day it comes out, then playing it hardcore on Monday~

01-28-2010   #475 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Wifi Mew Event

Quote:
For all players with Japanese games, the WiFi event for Mew is now active. This WiFi event is to run until February 11th 2010 and will give you access to a legendary Pokémon, Mew. This Mew is the first Pokémon to have the Premier Ribbon and it is given to you at Level 5. This is a repeat of the previous HeartGold/SoulSilver giveaway, however it is now available to download on Japanese Diamond, Pearl & Platinum games as well as HeartGold & SoulSilver. Click the picture to go to our WiFi Events page
from Serebii.net

Also, from an email I got from Gamestop, Gamestop is having a Pikachu-colored Pichu giveaway starting Jan 30th until Feb 14th. Having it with you, lets you go through a special event in the Ilex Forest when you transfer it to HG/SS.

.pdf file linked to in my email from Gamestop

Also, for those who would care, I don't know if it's everywhere, but at Gamestop if you reserve a copy of HG/SS you can get a figurine of Ho-oh or Lugia depending on which version you pre-order.

Edit: Haha. I just saw that Vindicta posted the Pikachu-colored Pichu thing already.

Last edited by Noctis; 01-28-2010 at 09:52 PM.

01-31-2010   #476 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

omg im gonna go to gamestop with my ds later when my parents go to Target =D
Gasp! Im so excited for these games o3o im such a nerd

tumblr / instagram

01-31-2010   #477 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

/Already got Pichu Saturday morning

Well... two. Since I own Diamond/Platinum lol~

Haven't heard about this other GS stuff though... /asks friend

モノノ怪

01-31-2010   #478 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
/Already got Pichu Saturday morning

Well... two. Since I own Diamond/Platinum lol~
Willing to trade one to me? I could dig up something nice for you.

02-01-2010   #479 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Uh. I was sort of going to save one to trade around to friends who couldn't get one. As much as I would dislike resetting my games (Since I like keeping my "Date started" status on my trainer card ): baww), I could possibly do that and try to snag a few more Pichu.. But I need to reinstall my wifi stuff for my usb, I haven't used any of it since.. probably late '07 ._. That's provided our internet stops going out.

(This all also depends on if I really reset or not, and what this "something nice" is. /Quietly pets 10th Anniversary Lugia)

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 02-01-2010 at 10:01 AM.

02-01-2010   #480 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

If you really want to have your Pichu back,
Spoiler!

I've got quite a number of stuff to trade. Mmm... I could open an offer like a Lv 1 Giratina or 10th anniversary Mew, or something you'd prefer?