Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2009   #441 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi

Events Events! But right at the start D: ?
This ?

/ / / Playing: DM

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #442 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

that event would be nice x.X but choosing which one i want is gonna be tough if event comes out in US

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

10-28-2009   #443 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Mew Wi-Fi Distribution Event

Quote:
1999年11月21日に発売された『ポケットモンスター 金・銀』10周年を祝って、通常のプレイでは入手できない幻のポケモン「ミュウ」を、ニンテンドーゾーン( マクドナルド等)、DSステーションを含む、ニンテンドーWi-Fiコネクションにて、 11月11日(水)~11月23日(月・祝)の期間限定で先行プレゼントするよ!

『ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド・パール・プラチナ』 には、2010年1月29日(金)~2月11日(木・祝)の期間限定でプレゼント! もちろん、先行プレゼ ント期間に受け取ることができなかった方は、『ポケットモンスター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー』でも受け取ることができるよ!
Quote:
先行プレゼント期間
2009年11月11日(水) ~ 11月23日(月・祝) まで

※ 先行プレゼントは、『ポケットモンスター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー』のみが対象です。

プレゼント期間
2010年1月29日(金) ~ 2月11日(木・祝) まで

受け取り
ニンテンドーゾーン(マクドナルド等)、DSステーションを含む「ニンテンドーWi-Fiコネクション」で受け取ることができます。
More @ www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/news/15.html

Quote:
Two events were announced on the official Japanese Pokemon website today. The first event, beginning November 11th, 2009 and ending on November 23rd, 2009, a Mew will be available to download via Mystery Gift over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Players will need a Japanese copy of HeartGold or SoulSilver in order to receive the Pokemon. Mew is Level 5 and has a Premier Ribbon. The only move it knows is Pound (はたく).

Beginning January 29th, 2010 and ending on February 11th, 2010, players of the Japanese version of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum will also be able to download Mew.

The second event, Latios and Latias will be available for capture in HeartGold and SoulSilver as players will have the opportunity to receive the Enigma Crystal (なぞのすいしょう) also via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. It will be available from November 27th, 2009 to January 11th, 2010 for the Japanese versions of the game only.

10-28-2009   #444 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Ooooooo. I hope we get those events when it comes to America. Especially the mew one. I've never had a mew before... nor a celebi.

11-01-2009   #445 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Mysterious Crystal Wi-Fi Distribution Event

Quote:
伝説のポケモン・ラティオスまたはラティアスに出会うことができる、特別などうぐ「なぞのすいしょう」を、 ニンテンドーWi-Fiコネクションにて2009年11月27日(金)~2010年1月11日(月・祝)の期間限定で配信する よ!このどうぐを持っていると『ハートゴールド』ではラティオスに、『ソウルシルバー』ではラティアスに会 って、捕まえることができるぞ!

※詳細は後日ご案内いたします。
Quote:
The official Japanese Pokemon site has announced two events for players the Japanese versions of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. Both will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

The first will be the legendary Pokémon Mew, which will only know the move Pound. This Mew will be at level 5 and will hold a Premier Ribbon only, a ribbon which looks similar to the Classic Ribbon. This will be the first time this event-only ribbon will be available. The event will take place Nov. 11 to 23, 2009, for players of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Jan. 29 to Feb. 11, 2010, for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum players. Players may also download Mew in specific McDonald's restaurants and Nintendo Zone.

Another upcoming event is the distribution of the 「なぞのすいしょう」 Mysterious Crystal for HeartGold and SoulSilver. This key item will grant access to Latios in HeartGold and Latias in SoulSilver, somewhat similar to the Eon Ticket's effect. This event-only key item will be distributed from Nov. 27, 2009 to Jan. 11, 2010.
Two new Generation IV events revealed - Bulbanews

www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/news/14.html

11-01-2009   #446 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
Mew ?!

11-01-2009   #447 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

q-q is this the first time people could get mew without haxing?

11-01-2009   #448 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
q-q is this the first time people could get mew without haxing?
No you could get it from an event in emerald as well o3o

Other wise yay mew!

11-05-2009   #449 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

YunaGold will become famous soon enough
IGN: Yuna
Class: < Pokemon Elite.
Level: 100[Max]
Guild: ポケットモンスター

Dani was replaced by Kotone =( .... still cute
But Yuki remains

zzzz zzzzz zzzzz

11-07-2009   #450 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Ok so Arcadia is like the God of all pokemon then what is mew i thought mew was the rarest and most special pokemon of them all.

Credit: Noperative

11-08-2009   #451 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

His sugardaddy?

11-09-2009   #452 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHalloween
Ok so Arcadia is like the God of all pokemon then what is mew i thought mew was the rarest and most special pokemon of them all.
Mew wasn't the god of pokemon. Mew was the rarest, special( I believe still the only one that can use any and all TMs and HMs), and one of the cute ones.

Can't wait for this game to come out in April. I'd like to have this one. I already have my Arceus from the Toys R Us event but... I don't think it's tradeable, is it?

11-10-2009   #453 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Arceus should be tradeable. Wanna trade for a mew?

You can get your Arceus back, if you want, after I make a copy of it.

11-10-2009   #454 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Heck. I need to get my hands on a copy so I can get Mew.

11-11-2009   #455 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
Arceus should be tradeable. Wanna trade for a mew?

You can get your Arceus back, if you want, after I make a copy of it.
Oh. Uh... how likely are you to lose Arceus while making a copy? I'd prefer to keep it. It's one of the special pokemon that I had been waiting for and now I finally got it.

Plus, I imagine it'll be useful for letting me blow through the Pokemon League once I get Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

11-11-2009   #456 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Oh. Uh... how likely are you to lose Arceus while making a copy? I'd prefer to keep it. It's one of the special pokemon that I had been waiting for and now I finally got it.

Plus, I imagine it'll be useful for letting me blow through the Pokemon League once I get Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
You don't have to worry much. All I have to do is to transfer Arceus to my flash cart and duplicate the SAV file, so there will be 2 SAVs which means 2 Arceus's. For safety sake I can also copy 3 SAVs instead.

No tempering of the original data needed, just a simple job of copy and paste.

Last edited by Vindicta™; 11-12-2009 at 02:07 AM.

11-12-2009   #457 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Ahh. Ok. I'll do it then. What time are you available to trade?

11-12-2009   #458 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Ahh. Ok. I'll do it then. What time are you available to trade?
If you can, add me on MSN.

11-16-2009   #459 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Ive wanted a legit mew since I first saw one, they are so adorable @w@

11-20-2009   #460 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Reminder: 10th Anniversary Mew Wi-Fi Event ending in 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Ive wanted a legit mew since I first saw one, they are so adorable @w@
Can trade one with you if you'd want.