Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-16-2009   #281 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

It lets you transfer a Pokemon into it and, while you walk, your Pokemon gains EXP.

Each step = 1 exp.

It's like a pedometer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-16-2009   #282 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
Eh just another remake im gonna get bored of when I clear the E4. ):
Id just buy it for the pokewalker, if it even comes over to america, what does it even do? Assuming its not a stupid tamagotchi.
Looks like you tl;dr'd most of the posts lol. Understandable though, this game has got a million things packed into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
That'll be like... 5 ~ 10 years later.

In other news:

lol. AKAI GYARADOSU DESU KA??? HOSHII!!!
Japanese people are so lol sometimes.

07-23-2009   #283 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sandor is on a distinguished road
Class: Sandor lt_warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage
It lets you transfer a Pokemon into it and, while you walk, your Pokemon gains EXP.

Each step = 1 exp.

It's like a pedometer.
if its like normal pedometers though, most (lazy) people can abuse this by just shaking it..

(though knowing GameFreak, theyre gonna prevent this somehow...*time abuse in DPPt*)

once and Always a member of Synergy

07-24-2009   #284 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Another trailer made it's debut during the Pokemon Fiesta 2009.

07-24-2009   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloSol
if its like normal pedometers though, most (lazy) people can abuse this by just shaking it..

(though knowing GameFreak, theyre gonna prevent this somehow...*time abuse in DPPt*)
Are people really going to shake the darned thing a few million times?

07-24-2009   #286 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
Are people really going to shake the darned thing a few million times?
that's what people did to complete the digivices..

07-25-2009   #287 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Another Pokemon Sunday sneak peek.

Last edited by Vindicta™; 07-31-2009 at 11:12 PM.

07-29-2009   #288 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Ah classic pokemon <3 my fav

I can't wait

07-31-2009   #289 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

One thing I wish they'll put back is the secret bases in the style of R/S/E, the underground secret bases were just horrible. Also, I had a sense of adventure when I could go into my grassy secret base in Emerald and the underground thing pretty much destroyed it.

08-02-2009   #290 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Pokemon Sunday update:

Quote:
The most recent episode of Pokémon Sunday has revealed details on the first event for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as a few more information on the game. This event will be via Wi-Fi from Sept. 18 to Nov. 10.

The event will allow players to go to a new location in the PokéWalker after obtaining it from the delivery man in the Poké Mart in HeartGold and SoulSilver and connecting to the PokéWalker. The new location, called 「きいろのもり」 Yellow Forest, will only contain the Pokémon Pikachu, some of which is said to know a rare move. This rare move remains unknown.

The Pokémon Sunday episode confirms that players can go to the Kanto region after defeating the Elite Four. Players may ride the Magnet Train or the S.S. Aqua to go between the regions Johto and Kanto.

Last edited by Vindicta™; 08-02-2009 at 06:44 AM.

08-04-2009   #291 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

sorry if im being stupid =/ but they are gonna have togepi, celebi, rayquaza in it?

anyway no matter what ill get this game!!! g/s was my fav versions ever and so far all the pokemon games have made me smile <3

edit: nvm you get rayquaza after you get both gurdan and kyorge in 1 version sorry didnt read =/

one thing i was wondering can you get the unknowns again i loved them and the puzzle was awsome and fun! <3

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

Last edited by DUHgoBackToBasics; 08-04-2009 at 11:27 PM.

08-04-2009   #292 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Togepi should be 100% since it came FROM g/s. Celebi,well,never gotten it.Rayquaza shouldn't be in unless they do some event;because it's another region..

08-05-2009   #293 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Wait and see what Wi-Fi events become available for HG/SS. Anything is possible over Wi-Fi.

08-05-2009   #294 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i totaly forgot but wasnt there a way to get celebi in g/s?

ima love the ice cave again <3 and the gym that had ice as the floor was major fun.

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

08-05-2009   #295 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

I don't know,the G/S i played was filled with glibberish,probably a fake cartridge in a real packaging,but I didn't really know since I was like....7~9
Took me the intarwabs to know that Tysplosion isn't called BAKUFUN.(3 years)
But yes,Celebi is a G/S pokemon,so it should be there?

08-05-2009   #296 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Don't expect the same ol' gym challenges.

08-06-2009   #297 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

its only my opinion but even though the gym was super easy to beat in g/s getting to pokemon to lvl 100 took a while considering all the pokemons were low lvls =/ i hope they make the pokemon in gyms harder and of course my fav ill start by picking the leaf begeinger <3.

hmm i better go buy a new silver since i my old one broke Q.Q
sooo anyone know if this is coming out in 09 or 010 o.o

08-06-2009   #298 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHgoBackToBasics
its only my opinion but even though the gym was super easy to beat in g/s getting to pokemon to lvl 100 took a while considering all the pokemons were low lvls =/ i hope they make the pokemon in gyms harder and of course my fav ill start by picking the leaf begeinger <3.

hmm i better go buy a new silver since i my old one broke Q.Q
sooo anyone know if this is coming out in 09 or 010 o.o
Even with Mount Silver and the trainer place in Viridian it was stupidly long even with rare candy from cloning and the Elite Four was too trouble some for me because I would have weird pokemon teams such as Noctowl and three Dragonites and then the two I would be leveling. Only gym that was a pain was the one with the Miltank the rest were too easy.

08-06-2009   #299 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Only gym that was a pain was the one with the Miltank the rest were too easy.
Whitney was EVIL.

08-08-2009   #300 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
After almost a month, another set of scans from CoroCoro was released. The scans reveal new features to be introduced in the upcoming games
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as the return of several features from Pokémon Gold and Silver.

The latest scans revealed that Apricorns, a feature introduced in the original Generation II games, will return in their Generation IV remakes. Much like before, the Apricorns can be given to Kurt in Azalea Town so that he can make some special Poké Balls. Specifically, this refers to the Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Love Ball, Level Ball, and Moon Ball, whose sprites can be seen in a scan. None of these balls have been seen since Gold and Silver, although their effects have been replicated in some of the newer Poké Balls. A new container called the Apricorn Case will allow the growth of Apricorns while moving about. Watering Apricorns there will also be visible now.

The Mystery Egg given players at the beginning of the game will also make a return. The Pokémon inside the egg, however, has yet to be confirmed.

The Bug-Catching Contest at the National Park is also confirmed to reappear. There will also be a Safari Zone west of Cianwood City.

The scans also show that a Battle Frontier will be included to the west of Olivine City. No information on facilities or Frontier Brains is currently available.

Much like the episode of Pokémon Sunday this week, a scan reveals that the region Kanto will be in the games. Players may use the Magnet Train or the S.S. Aqua to go between the regions Kanto and Johto.

New events, as previously reported, include the appearance of Rayquaza in the game. It will be at level 50 and will require both Groudon and Kyogre for it to be available. Both of these Pokémon have been confirmed to appear in SoulSilver and HeartGold, respectively.

The battle sprite for the legendary Pokémon Raikou can be seen. This leaves Suicune the only legendary beast whose sprite remains unseen.

Lastly, another scan reveals a few details on the Pokémon Video Game World Championships for 2010.

HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released on Sept. 12 in Japan.

More @ Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver - Bulbanews