06-20-2009   #241 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sandor is on a distinguished road
Class: Sandor lt_warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovi
z0mg Ken. What happened to you? D:>
-

I can tell that HeartGold and SoulSilver would get the title of most anticipated games.
oh wow you still remember

and to the above, the pichu with the weird shaped ear had its own battle picture if that counts
(not sure what happens if it evolves)

once and Always a member of Synergy

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2009   #242 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovi
Woah. New Pokemon evolutions? I gotta see those.
Ambipom, Magmortar, Electivire, Magnezone (wonder how that'll work), and Mantyke and stuff.

I'm pretty sure that the pre-evolutions and 3rd stage evolutions added in 4th Gen for many 1st and 2nd Gen. Pokemon will be included.

06-22-2009   #243 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I thought there were going to be new evolutions for the Johto Pokemon! Not D/P Pokemon included. D:

06-22-2009   #244 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

for Magnezone, I have a feeling they will specify which cave you have to evolve him at. Probably Mt. Silver?

06-23-2009   #245 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think they're adding to the Pokedex, other than the ones that need it.

06-23-2009   #246 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
for Magnezone, I have a feeling they will specify which cave you have to evolve him at. Probably Mt. Silver?
If not, they might let Magneton evolve at a certain level or allow it to hold a certain item that helps it evolve (like Happiny to Chansey).

06-23-2009   #247 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I think it'll probably make you wait until you get the national dex before you can get those evolutions. I'm hoping it won't, but that's probably what will happen.

06-25-2009   #248 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I think they'll get a lot of unhappy people if they do that. I think I speak for a fair amount of people when I say, it was irritating in FRLG to have to get the National Dex before I could evolve my Chansey into Blissey. (As well as various others.)

07-01-2009   #249 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I don't think this has been mentioned yet in this thread, but the Japanese release date for HG/SS has been announced to be on Sept 12th 2009.

Quote:
Nintendo announced Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver, Nintendo DS remakes of Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, will enter wild Japanese stores on September 12.

Each game is bundled with a PokeWalker, a pedometer and modern Pokemon Pikachu. The extra item wont bump up the price of the game. Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver cost 4,980 yen ($50) a piece, the standard Pokemon game price.

Nintendo has not announced Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver in North America at this time, but they already trademarked both names. Anyway, its not like Nintendo of America would pass publishing a Pokemon game.
Sauces:
Sickr
Siliconera got some screenies

07-02-2009   #250 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to behold

I never thought about it... until now, but if you're wanting to use the pokewalker...

doesn't that mean you need a DSi instead?

Pokewalker connects using infra-red. DSL got no infra-red function.

07-02-2009   #251 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta
I never thought about it... until now, but if you're wanting to use the pokewalker...

doesn't that mean you need a DSi instead?

Pokewalker connects using infra-red. DSL got no infra-red function.

Nice Feature XD;;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-02-2009   #252 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

What does it mean the game will be bundled with the "modern" Pokemon Pikachu?

07-02-2009   #253 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage
What does it mean the game will be bundled with the "modern" Pokemon Pikachu?
Probably the PokeWalker since its the same as the old GBC version of the PocketPika or whatever it was called.

07-03-2009   #254 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

スペシャル|特集:『ポケットモン ター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー』 式サイト|ポケットモンスターオフ シャルサイト

Ecruteak and all it's golden trees is just absolutely beautiful.

07-03-2009   #255 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

For some reason the more I look at this the more it looks like a poor attempt to prolong the longevity of the franchise as all it is is Gold/Silver with a gimmick from Yellow and a touch screen interface. :|

07-03-2009   #256 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Probably the PokeWalker since its the same as the old GBC version of the PocketPika or whatever it was called.
But the quote said 'PokeWalker, a pedometer, and modern Pokemon Pikachu.'
o.o

07-03-2009   #257 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Hmm... that sounds kind of confusing. Isn't the PokeWalker supposed to BE a pedometer and be sorta like a Pokemon Pikachu?

A Pokemon Pikachu

Last edited by Noctis; 07-03-2009 at 08:35 PM.

07-04-2009   #258 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to beholdVindicta is a splendid one to behold

07-06-2009   #259 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking forward to Soul Silver, it looks to be interesting. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red/Blue first came out, I'm a nerd. 8D

07-06-2009   #260 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Theres lots of nerds in the world then. ~_~