Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2014   #1 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family
Default Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2014   #2 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

looks like the Ruby and Sapphire remake is finally here, and that we can finally see Hoenn in 3D. I guess they will also have the Sinnoh legends being obtainable.

05-07-2014   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Awesome, now the Genwunner can stop complaining.
And I will love hearing the trumpet.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-07-2014   #4 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Looks like i should get a 3DS...

05-07-2014   #5 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

The generation with the most forgettable and "why do you even exist" Pokemon, at least the story isn't as shit as what they tried to put in X&Y. Maybe I'll finally get some male customization options.

05-07-2014   #6 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Oh my godddddddddd yesssss.

And it's already coming out in November this year?!

05-07-2014   #7 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

MY FAV GEN YASSSSSSSSSSSS

finally

these swimming gays ruined my life

05-07-2014   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I love how they maintained pretty much everything from the generation. Just add one word to the title.
Because why put effort into it anymore? Just repackage the same game and people will buy it. That's the ticket.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-08-2014   #9 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I supposed Regigigas will now be in the Sealed Chamber but would require you to first acquire the other 3 from their respective caves or that there will be a fourth cave that will house Regigigas? I remember one of the braille engravements stated 'We feared it', it could actually refer to Regigigas after all.

05-09-2014   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I'm neutral toward this.
Gold and Silver will always be the one.

--—Frenchbread is

05-09-2014   #11 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Default First Gameplay of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Tomorrow in our side of the world, Japan Pokémon Get☆TV (More likely named PokeSmash previously) will reveal the first world exclusive gameplay of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. If I had to guess about time, Maybe the show will on around 5-7pm EST (From what I remember from the Pokemon X/Y Reveals).

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-10-2014   #12 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

one thing though, we can now play through this region without the stupid 'clock-time based events will no longer occur' glitch.

05-10-2014   #13 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

^ Oh ya, I forgot about that lol.

So we got like not even a minute of footage and it's not even gameplay /disappoint

05-10-2014   #14 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

I need to get the Doctor to send me back an hour :I

05-10-2014   #15 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I constantly see that as "Laughing Worldwide in November 2014" probably because I'm just as amused it exists as others do.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-10-2014   #16 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

lol Groudon looked more like he just summoned a meteor.

05-11-2014   #17 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

This franchise needs to stop already.

05-11-2014   #18 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Never~ (At least not until Red/Blue & Gold/Silver get 3D remakes)

Corocoro leaked, nothing new, just comparing them to the box art.

05-28-2014   #19 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

05-30-2014   #20 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Doubt anything will come of it, but...

Nintendo trademarks Delta Emerald in Japan - Gematsu