Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-06-2014   #261 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Btw Pokemon Bank is out in the US and pretty much everywhere else now~

Took me about 2 hours to transfer all my Pokes from White / Black 2, but now I'm only 203 short of completing the Pokedex

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2014   #262 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

The anti-hack in Pokebank is truly laughable. Tested it myself, some legit event Pokemon are triggering the anti-hack while not detecting hacked Pokemon. The name filter has also gotten worse. It renamed my Rotom and Gastrodon who were named Patchouli and Nitori.

02-06-2014   #263 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I had a Hydro Cannon Vaporeon and Volt Tackle Jolteon for some reason (I thought they were from an event?) as well as a normal female Tyranitar. Wouldn't let them transfer =/

Last edited by Mega; 02-06-2014 at 06:24 PM.

02-11-2014   #264 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Diancie in the next Corocoro~

Last edited by Mega; 02-14-2014 at 07:20 AM.

02-14-2014   #265 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

Quote:
Diancie has been officially revealed for North America. Within this reveal, it was confirmed that it will be within the new movie and that its distribution method will be revealed at a later point. It also states that it was a sudden transformation of the Pokémon Carbink, and that its body is said to be the loveliest sight in the world. Groups of Carbink tend to gather around Diancie, but Diancie pays them little heed and acts only according to its own will.

They also inadvertently revealed the shiny form of Diancie on the official site, where it has darker rocks and a pink body.

02-26-2014   #266 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

Quote:
Pokémon X & Y - Free Distribution

Following a rumour last week, it has been confirmed by Nintendo of America that, for people who live in the United States of America, if you purchase a Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS as well as one game of the following: Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Mario Kart 7, and register them on the Club Nintendo website, you will receive a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. This promotion only runs in March 2014 so be sure to get it while you can

03-05-2014   #267 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

The first XY movie trailer~

03-06-2014   #268 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Iscoseles is on a distinguished road

I heard that you will acquire Celebi when you subscribe on pokemon bank.. Err how to get Celebi?

03-06-2014   #269 (permalink)
Banned

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscoseles
I heard that you will acquire Celebi when you subscribe on pokemon bank.. Err how to get Celebi?
After everything is registered and stuff, you get the option to send it to your Pokemon Link.

You can get PokeMiles or Battle Points every now and then from Pokemon Bank, too. Not sure what determines it but I like the free BP because it's hell farming them lol.

03-09-2014   #270 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

BP is actually quite easy to farm. Either have a balanced team that covers your weaknesses in Super Singles/Doubles or just use the level 1 Aron trick in Super Triples.

03-09-2014   #271 (permalink)
Banned

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
BP is actually quite easy to farm. Either have a balanced team that covers your weaknesses in Super Singles/Doubles or just use the level 1 Aron trick in Super Triples.
I dunno, I was using an SD Infernape (who, when he worked well didn't even need Swords Dance), Autotomize Mixed Aegislash (who generally did the best), and... I think a Helioptile or something who was forced to bend over to any Grass or Dragons (Elec/Grass/Water is poor coverage apparently ) and 5 streaks were rare on Super Singles. Something always went wrong.

Probably should've tried a better special attacker.

Thinking maybe Haxorus / Aegislash / Charizard next time I try farming BP. Not sure which mega form though. Probably Y.

Is there any way to refill O-Power energy faster? Seems like it takes a really long time to be able to use my EXP Power 3 (god, I wish I was able to go to that JP event where the hour-long one was given out...) again for the next E4 trainer.

Going through a free Pokemon Y copy (yay promos) with a traded Pokemon. The EXP... is way too much. By each Gym my Pokemon is at the level cap of what I can handle before they disobey. Not even fighting extra trainers lol.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 03-09-2014 at 02:53 PM.

03-09-2014   #272 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Being over leveled is sadly pretty easy in X/Y. I avoided trainer battles (not counting forced ones) and I was level 70 by the time I hit the E4.

This article should help you, I've used it myself. Would you like an Ability Capsule? 1000W-0L Triple Maison Team Report - Nugget Bridge

03-10-2014   #273 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

03-10-2014   #274 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

i dunno if this has been posted yet but you can get a free copy of X or Y free if you register a 3DS or 2DS and one of the listed game sometime in march.

dunno how this works out for people who registered a system before march though.

Nintendo.com - Club Nintendo Pokémon offer

03-10-2014   #275 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Quote:
dunno how this works out for people who registered a system before march though.
It doesn't work. I've had my 3DS for a year now I think, registered Animal Crossing last week, but didn't qualify for it =/

04-07-2014   #276 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Next movie trailer~

05-22-2014   #277 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

So 2 special Vivillions being released.

This one in Paris:

And this one once there have been 100 million Pokemon trades on the GTS:

05-23-2014   #278 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

It may be due to Paris nationals. UK nats are this weekend but I didn't have the funds to attend this year. Pity too since I had enough points to qualify.

3 Weeks Ago   #279 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

GTS reached 100 Million trades~

Pokémon X & Y - Pokémon Distributions