Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-12-2012   #21 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Info from Serebii.net~

The first images from CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase the first screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, the game is set in Unova and shows the new trainers and the rival. The game is set 2 years later than in BW and features the map of the Unova region being partially frozen, while other areas have been updated, such as Route 4. The Unova Pokédex has 300 Pokémon within it. There are various new areas in Unova including Hiougi City (ヒオウギシティ), where you begin your journey. There are other areas which has a gym leader who focuses upon Poison; Homika (ホミカ), who is also said to be in the anime this June and sits in her gym which is a music club, fitting her appearance with a guitar. Another gym leader is Shizui (シズイ), the Water-type leader. The trainer with the spiky hair is the rival and there is a new researcher called Akuroma (アクロマ) who researches Pokémon Strength.

Hiougi City has a Pokémon Centre and a Trainer School and areas where you can look upon the areas. There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (Mantine flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues all around Unova.
That's all the information these scans provide.

It has also been confirmed that Black Kyurem will know the move Freeze Shock and that White Kyurem knows the move Ice Burn.
Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new (Unova) Pokémon, Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033 and Metagross is #254, with other Pokémon such as Tyranitar, Lapras & Arcanine being available. We'll bring more should it come later but click the thumbnails for the larger images

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-12-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Suppie(Retired) Arima
Class: Saint[PvPer], Iron Paladin[PvPer]. lt_warlord
Level: 200, 60, 60
Guild: 麻帆良学園, Pulse
Xfire: X

Wow! Okay, now I'm really excited!!

New protagonists!?! ... I'm kinda liking their designs already, but I'm gonna miss the other two.

Edit: I managed to find a larger image of the first screenshot. But, only that one unfortunately. =(

*Posts it just in case* Once again, the rival is back to being a stingy jerk who only wants power?

Last edited by TonSensei; 04-12-2012 at 11:18 AM.

04-12-2012   #23 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute

The hair styles.........wtf ?_?

Why couldn't they just keep the other 2? Are legal age people not allowed in games or something?

04-12-2012   #24 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Why does the male have to look so *****?

04-12-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura about

LOL Yep, once again we get more characters with crazy hair styles..;;

Yeah I was a little happy and disappointed at the same time when I found out the other two were gone.

Hopefully we can still see the old rivals running around somewhere!? (Cheren and Bianca).
And N was a big hit apparently; it might break peoples hearts knowing that he's gone!

04-13-2012   #26 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

So I rolled some dice and I think N will be the champion in the sequel (with the old protagonists being hermits).

Well, that or a gym leader (like Blue in G/S/C).

04-13-2012   #27 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonSensei
Anyone else notice the girl with the guitar and the man holding the book?
Anyway, the male doesn't look bad. I prefer this to the last one.

--—Frenchbread is

04-13-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Anyone else notice the girl with the guitar and the man holding the book?
Anyway, the male doesn't look bad. I prefer this to the last one.
If you look closely there's also some person in the corner with no top on; looking like one of those characters from dragon ball z (Lol idk)!

But I think all these characters I looking pretty epic so far haha..
The guy holding the book is probably the new professor ( Oh gosh I hope not...I miss Juniper already!)

04-13-2012   #29 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Read what I posted!

The guy with the book is a new Professor studying "strength", the nekkid dude is a new water gym leader, and the freaky girl is the new poison gym leader~

04-13-2012   #30 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough

So they're staying with Unova? That's pretty disappointing since I was looking forward to Pokemexico. I also find it disappointing that they're adding old Pokemon in the new Unova Pokedex, what happened to breaking away from the old generations?

04-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Read what I posted!

The guy with the book is a new Professor studying "strength", the nekkid dude is a new water gym leader, and the freaky girl is the new poison gym leader~
LOL oh sorry! I got too into the pictures! XD
Just read it and now I'm actually looking forward to seeing it even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belphybear
I also find it disappointing that they're adding old Pokemon in the new Unova Pokedex, what happened to breaking away from the old generations?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... I don't even know!

04-13-2012   #32 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

The trailer is oot.

04-13-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
The trailer is oot.

Oh.......... My....... God........

04-14-2012   #34 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who the two gym leaders are going to replace (also the water gym leader is omg). Glad the rival is back the ass-rival archetype. I always felt more driven to be better than him when they were asses.

I think the male hero looks better this time around. Don't know how I feel about the female hero, especially her hair. :|

I might be a little sad that there's no N, but it won't be the end of my world. I mean really, aside from making him Champion, what else could you do?

04-14-2012   #35 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I wonder who the two gym leaders are going to replace (also the water gym leader is omg). Glad the rival is back the ass-rival archetype. I always felt more driven to be better than him when they were asses.

I think the male hero looks better this time around. Don't know how I feel about the female hero, especially her hair. :|

I might be a little sad that there's no N, but it won't be the end of my world. I mean really, aside from making him Champion, what else could you do?
If you look at the map, it's an entirely new continent all together. The only change so far seems to be old Pokemon are poking around making return appearances. Likely, we will not be confirming the presence of N due to new group appearing among masses as N's organization completely collapsed. Otherwise, it seems to focus one part lore, other part organizations. That and battles being more of an event within the game...?

--—Frenchbread is

04-14-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

So I was doing some more research and I found some more official artwork that's actually more clear to see, so I thought "Why not post them so everyone can see!" Here ya go!

The new Gym Leaders!

Prof. And Rival.

We already know who -these- are!

The Isshu/Unova Map! Half of it frozen!

04-14-2012   #37 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Some post I read on facebook had a good point, that it could either be frozen OR they could be hiding something :3

And you gotta love it when your looking at new pokemon stuff and your parents are like WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT *pointing at half nekkid gym leader* LOL.

04-14-2012   #38 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Some post I read on facebook had a good point, that it could either be frozen OR they could be hiding something :3
I feel like it's more hiding, most of what's shown is what we've already seen of Unova from Black/White. Not to mention the style of the freeze just looks like a cover-up rather than an actual frozen land (if you get what I mean?). Though at the same time, given Kyurem's role as an ice dragon or sorts, I feel like he's going to be a major player in the freeze. EDIT: After I posted this I noticed the settlements on the Western half of the continent. derp. My what two years can do.

Also: Love the new Poison gym leader. And omg the Water gym leader is so tan. +3+

Last edited by Tardar; 04-14-2012 at 11:53 PM.

04-15-2012   #39 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

The water gym leader appears to be a swimmer in his personal life

04-15-2012   #40 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
So they're staying with Unova? That's pretty disappointing since I was looking forward to Pokemexico. I also find it disappointing that they're adding old Pokemon in the new Unova Pokedex, what happened to breaking away from the old generations?
You were expecting a new region in a "3rd version"? Really?
Also, remember, this game takes place two years after the events in the first two games. That swarm of old Pokemon in post-game isn't gonna go away just like that.

I'm personally glad that there are gonna be a bunch of old Pokemon in the game. Gives us a lot of options for team-building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
The water gym leader appears to be a swimmer in his personal life
You don't say?