League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Woot english version! I might just get this because I would just spend a fortune on the PC version just to buy clothes and stuff and not experience the game in full if I dont spend spend spend><

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2009   #42 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

^ thats one of the point on why i love the portable version ~ Same thing But no cash shops 8D;;;

06-17-2009   #43 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Arin looks to be the gothic lolita in this game. Lulz~

06-19-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Cammy is on a distinguished road
IGN: BladeRunnerz
Class: Warrior to_warrior
Level: 5x
Guild: Dream Angels [BR]

Lol English came by Tomy not Tommo o_O

06-22-2009   #45 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

from the chara profiles... UNCLE BOB AND LOLA RETURN.

good job with consistancy

06-22-2009   #46 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

how do you apply back spins in fantasy golf :s

06-22-2009   #47 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Before starting a hit, Analog Stick down, so the dot on the ball goes down, then when the pip on the gauge is travelling back, press Down on the D-Pad. Pangya it ftw.

06-22-2009   #48 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

lol yeha i figured out on my own :P i was like "How do you spin the ball in psp? :S" 1 thing im disappointed about is the animations in psp version. when you get pangya they dont do anything fancy

06-27-2009   #49 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Got my paws on the game!

...AND IT TURNS OUT THE GAME IS SO EASY BECAUSE THERE'S AN OPTION CALLED "BEGINNER MODE". And it's enabled by default. Har har.

-STORY MODE-

Chapter 0:
We are introduced to Pangya's background. You know, about the hero that saved the island and stuff.

Chapter 1.1: Scout
-Pipin brings Scout to Pangya Island, to let him try his hand at becoming a Pangya Master just like his dad. Apparently, he's the decendant of the hero.
-After tutorial, Scout beats the crap out of Uncle Bob, who, incidentally, is the pocket money supplier for Princess Lola.
-Scout then meets Arin (beats the crap out of her too), and she gracefully retreats with her caddy.
-Scout meets Kooh, who's been wandering around, looking for the course for the past 7 days. orz
-Scout then meets Max, the famous Tennis player, and manages to extract an autograph from him after soundly defeating him in a round of Pangya.
-Finally, the tourny arrives, and Scout wins, obtaining the Air Lance II.

Chapter 1.2: Hana
-Quma, who has been spying on Hana (Hana: You sicko! Perv! Stalker!) brings her to Pangya Island because she's been wanting to "stalk" Scout for some time now.

TBC.

Last edited by Kotarou; 06-27-2009 at 04:36 AM.

06-27-2009   #50 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Yay i got this today <3!

Finally i can understand the story mode ;_;

06-29-2009   #51 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

World Tour Mode = Pang Farming Mode

JIC people are wondering how the hell you make money in this game 8D

This is Kyuubey

06-29-2009   #52 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

1.2 - Obvious Hana has a crush on Scout. HA HA
1.3 - Uncle Bob, in his quest to return home, recruits princess Lola as his caddy, and wins a tournament just so he can get more money to buy more fried chicken. He also falls in love with Cecilia at first sight and demands that she marry him immediately.
1.4 - Cecilia sets off to arrest the vile pirate Kooh. She joins up with Quma to make "the ultimate Pangya Team" according to her calculations. She defeats Kooh in a match but her target escapes again.
1.5 - Max gets involved in an airplane crash and ends up on Pangya Island, with only a Papel to talk to. While Papel only says "Shuffle, Ruffle", Max can understand it well. He then wins two tourneys to raise money in his aim of returning to Earth.
1.6 - Kooh, in her search for her father, recruits Dolfini into her band of pirates. She looks around the island for traces of her father, and gets a tip from Lola to look for Brie. Wandering around for days on end, she meets Max, who she soundly defeats (and quickly assumes he's her subordinate), and then on arrival at West Wiz, makes Arin jealous.

TBC

06-29-2009   #53 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Shuffle... Shuffle ruffle ruffle... Ruffle shuffle ruffle ruffle shuffle! Shuffle ruffle ruffle... Ruffle shuffle ruffle shuffle shuffle. Shuffle ruffle, ruffle shuffle shuffle ruffle... Ruffle.. Shuffle.. Shuffle ruffle ruffle shuffle shuffle ruffle shuffle... Shuffle ruffle ruffle... Ruffle shuffle shuffle! Shuffle ruffle ruffle shuffle... Shuffle ruffle ruffle... Ruffle shuffle shuffle ruffle shuffle ruffle shuffle... Shuffle ruffle shuffle, shuffle shuffle!

I like the way how they go, OMFG THIS IS SO SERIOUS I WILL FIGHT AND WIN THIS BATTLE FOR THE SAKE OF FUTURE WE CAN START WARS WITH THIS AND I WILL KILL EVERYONE ON THE EARTH AND RAEP YOUR FAMILY ALONG WITH IT!!! and then... "Pangya! It's golf tiem!"

... Oh god the stupidity, its so funny... LOL..

In before the 2000 year old brie vs an old hag dragon \o/

This is Kyuubey

06-29-2009   #54 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Cecilia vs. Kooh~ Well that's a battle to look forward to~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-29-2009   #55 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

kaz's story is even worse D:

06-30-2009   #56 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Cecilia vs. Kooh~ Well that's a battle to look forward to~
You should play Cecilia second season storyline.

Cleared the game...

:v... ED theme = Starlight, wth?

Conclusion, this game din't even last me a week :c

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 06-30-2009 at 11:56 PM.

07-17-2009   #57 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

@_@

07-17-2009   #58 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

hios/eagles par 4 maps and OBs on par3's

07-26-2009   #59 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Yay! My dad bought me a PSP so im playing this game right now awesome atm

tumblr / instagram

07-28-2009   #60 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I had a choice between either this or Mana Khemia......I chose the one that didn't end in 1 week~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~