ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Pangya/Albatross 18 (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/)
-   -   Question about Nell! (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/88241-question-about-nell.html)

neodrakeflare 12-22-2010 02:18 PM

Question about Nell!

Is s/he a guy or a girl?

Rie 12-22-2010 09:02 PM

A Guy. e

ArturiaPendragon 12-22-2010 09:34 PM

Depends which one do you want to follow...

Korea's Nell is released as a boy, while US's Pangya is released as a girl. I just went on Pangya yesterday and even GM Takeda says that Nell's a girl, and most of the community seems set on calling Nell a girl too. o.o/

Personally I went with US server since I'm playing there, and Nell is less ridiculous that way. o^o/

Rie 12-22-2010 10:08 PM

Im just wondering if anyone ever bothered to read his profile. Along with the VN.

From US Version's VN:
Nuri: Caddie about that girl...
Caddie: ????????????????? wat, *Laughs* "You may need to train harder to see whats in the surface of things"

From the profile:
"Nell has a secret that cant be shared"
Click!

No Gender terms Used.

It doesnt make much common sense to understand all those really o3o.
Also MOST OF THE TIME. GM's have no clue about these stuff. THAT or theyre just playing along.

Oh here's one more proof Click! :v Use google translate or somthing.

Oh just somthing :D..
Quote:

Korea's Nell is released as a boy
Quote:

I just went on Pangya yesterday and even GM Takeda says that Nell's a girl
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9951/8037f141bb7b.jpg
Translation:
Person A: Who worked on Nell?
Person B: A newly hired designer
Person A: Let me ask you one thing
Person A: Nell is a boy?
Person B: That's confidential
GM: It's a girl
Person B: Whaa
Person C: lol
Person A: rawr
GM: It's not really confidential
Person B: Whaa
Person B: lol
Person B: That's crazy
Person B: Nell's a girl?
GM: Yes
Person C: Obviously

See what i mean about the GM'S? Either that or theyre already being sarcastic cause of all the people who just cant accept it.
(YES THIS IS FROM PANGYA KR) /shot

Oh let me translate his Korean profile for fun /shot

Nell
Skills: All Clubs
Hobbies: Playing with his cat Pepper and studying
Stats: Power 12 Control 11 Accuracy 7 Spin 3 Curve 2
-This young boy was born from a magical core that was onced used to completely seal the demon king. As Cadie's Student, He has been thought how to use magic and play Pangya!. Nell expresses very little towards people and has a cat named Pepper that he loves dearly. He is very fond in collecting the fragments of time and stores them in his small briefcase. Nell show's a feminine side and wear girl's clothing that makes anybody mistake him for a cute girl. Cadie has given this young cross dresser an important task to find and put the remaining core back together before the demon lord resurrects from the sealed core.

o3o I was bored.

You cant argue with the facts Ladies and Gentlemen :D

ArturiaPendragon 12-22-2010 11:01 PM

Yeah... D: But yours is mostly on the Korea side though. I meant the US side of things. =D And about the VN, don't forget it's being translated by SGI. That means the Japanese words means jack in the US server.

And about the GM... Note that GMs aren't one kind of species and one mind alone. They have different personalities, and I'm sure most of the community are aware that Nell is a boy in Korea. They even said so themselves in Ntreev Chat. "In US Pangya, Nell's a girl". And people agreed on it. It just depends which Nell you want to put in your head. Korea? Or US?

But... I'll put my analysis on the VN in this.
Spoiler!

Rie 12-22-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon (Post 1430677)
Yeah... D: But yours is mostly on the Korea side though. I meant the US side of things. =D And about the VN, don't forget it's being translated by SGI. That means the Japanese words means jack in the US server.

And about the GM... Note that GMs aren't one kind of species and one mind alone. They have different personalities, and I'm sure most of the community are aware that Nell is a boy in Korea. They even said so themselves in Ntreev Chat. "In US Pangya, Nell's a girl". And people agreed on it. It just depends which Nell you want to put in your head. Korea? Or US?

But... I'll put my analysis on the VN in this.
Spoiler!

You have your own opinion about this and i have mine :v so yeah im not gonna argue and say OMG YOUR OVERREACTING AND OVER ANALYZING ABOUT ALL OF THESE THINGS @^%&^$#^%@$#!^%.

I just answered on what the OP asked. Since he didnt specify that its in any version of pangya so i just answered the truth based on his original gender. :v :py33:

Veloze 12-23-2010 06:53 AM

Apparently, Nell is female.