Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-31-2010   #41 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Oh my, those are horrible rates O_o lol I rarely spend 20 bucks on a game let alone.. 8xx dollars

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2010   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

GreenySenpai will become famous soon enoughGreenySenpai will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreenySenpai Send a message via Yahoo to GreenySenpai
IGN: Greeny
Class: Nuriness to_lion
Level: Semi-Pro C
Guild: FTP & CP9

http://www.facebook.com/v/1197437580643

Spoiler!

I will just leave that video link in there and you decide if 1 rare per 75 tries is so normal (accodring to a certain GM out there) or 1 rare per 40 tries basing on the scienc-y in the official forum.

Sorry, I cant upload it on youtube. It seems they decreased the upload limit to <10 mins. I will try to find a video that has less 10 minutes and upload it tomorrow

Edit: And also if you guys haven't seen this one, I will just leave it in here...

Note: All credits go to the rightful owners of those 2 videos.

--------------------------------------------
Offtopic:
Double Edit: O yeah, if you noticed on the first video, JP server has like 12 servers, and compare it with our server (a.k.a 75% International server) that has 4 servers with reduced capacity.

Did someone say it is for server stability? because I still remember hours ago Prius got kicked out from our game and all players in that room were lagging, I mean severely lagging. It is like the stability didn't change at all. I'm not seeing any latency improvement to be honest and servers still frequently crash like before. @_@

DFO: MrShaman (7-ghosts Soul Reaper); Pangya: Greeny (Nuri)

Last edited by GreenySenpai; 02-01-2010 at 02:11 PM.

02-01-2010   #43 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenySenpai
Did someone say it is for server stability? because I still remember hours ago Prius got kicked out from our game and all players in that room were lagging, I mean severely lagging. It is like the stability didn't change at all. I'm not seeing any latency improvement to be honest and servers still frequently crash like before. @_@
Sim. But I actually think my getting booted was the result of windows and anti-virus downloading auto updates at the same time... We may never know.

Since the cap lowering though, I have noticed lag every so often, but not as bad as it was before.. The main servers haven't crashed yet to my knowlegge either, except for Tiki.

I seriously hope they get the 'software fix' for this today.. If not today, by Weds maint at least.

02-01-2010   #44 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Theres so much cash in those videos I died a little watching them (T.T)

02-01-2010   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

GreenySenpai will become famous soon enoughGreenySenpai will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreenySenpai Send a message via Yahoo to GreenySenpai
IGN: Greeny
Class: Nuriness to_lion
Level: Semi-Pro C
Guild: FTP & CP9

O yea, I forgot to say. 1 pink ticket = around 2 USD according to my friend (please correct me if I'm wrong). It is kinda funny to see that that player (youtube video) got 5 sets(?) out of 8 or 9 + Lucia's SSAF in just 12 tries (24 bucks).

DFO: MrShaman (7-ghosts Soul Reaper); Pangya: Greeny (Nuri)