Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2009   #21 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

^ lol, see that will happening soon :x?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2009   #22 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Exactly, they've shown favoritism to one demographic, now all the indos will want an ID server, etc.

Just ban the lot of them Failtreev, it's what you're good at isn't it? Mass uncalled for bans? Exercise your only skill aside from redefining fail.

12-17-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineProject BlackoutMicroVolts OnlinePangya
Awards Twitter Fan

Chelf will become famous soon enoughChelf will become famous soon enough
IGN: MisteryIV
Class: F. Launcher
Level: 67
Guild: GamerGirls

Actually, France has a server. GOA. Pretty much, if its in Europe, it has a channel. Right now, its only a handful of Indonesians wanting a server, I guess.

12-17-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

So just to summarise they only thing they have done is type the lettes B,R next to Titan Boo and E,N next to the other server names?

If thats the case and no additional processes/administration are being put in place, I dont see how this could work. What they should have done in the official servers when they made the tags was to enforce a strict no tolerance ban rule for foreign language (perhaps through programs to pick up unique foreign words, but Ntreev would never implement something as complex as that).

This also doesnt help the hacking situation, since any account created can still enter all servers.

12-17-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Actually, I think Ntreev has had enough of the Brazilian spammers. Loki and the other GMs just outright banned them last night, as soon as they started. No warning.

12-19-2009   #26 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelf
No. They have their own server on the US server now. Titan Boo is a Brazilian server now.
I meant, will they be IP blocked from the English speaking server on NTreev's Pangya...?

12-19-2009   #27 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Nope. They can still enter the EN servers at will. I doubt they'd limit them to the Titan server as there ARE a good few people from Brasil who do speak English and follow the rules..

12-19-2009   #28 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Eh, just as long as I don't see any hacking, I'm fine...

12-19-2009   #29 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

oK.

From 20mins ago or so just now.

Already reported. @_@; Who knows what they'll do about it.

12-19-2009   #30 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Spasm~ The colors~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-20-2009   #31 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

It still carries on today.

12-20-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

It carries on? Great job on moderation, Ntreev. Start considering the hiring of staff on Saturday. Actually...they'll never do that. This is the reason why. It costs them this: $$$

12-20-2009   #33 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Called it... all they can do is fail, and just ban when things get out of hand.

QUALITY = something you'll NEVER get in a Failtreev product.

12-20-2009   #34 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Hey. The lobby looks pretty purty.

12-20-2009   #35 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

Yup. The same spammer is still tickering crap. Even going to the extent of calling out players with things like;

'NAME is an exp hacker report all'
NAME shoves a up his arse.'

That and when I looked in Titan for 30 secs earlier.. All they were doing was spamming some crap about cheats. Idunolol, I can't read portugese.. I just saw the word 'cheats' over and over from several of them.

12-20-2009   #36 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Ugh, Freakin' Hackers. e.o
Brazilian Hackers: 5; Ntreev - .5

12-20-2009   #37 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

And it turns out this spammer is one of the more famous(?) hackers about there, brasilian, and according to a youtube video that was uploaded today... Has 1m points. Not sure if that's just client side showing or not..

But..

/logs out until tee time.

Mommy I'm scared.

12-20-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Pretty much, the only way Ntreev can fix this situation is outright BAN Brazil from connecting to Pangya US. Forever. I know its harsh, but it seems like the only method now.

12-20-2009   #39 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

Uh huh... I don't even wanna make a guess at the amount of 1:1's people have sent in over the past 48 hours. x_X Generic copy/paste answers aside.. The amount would be.. wwww

I have to agree on the banning though, even if the innocent ones DO get caught up in it.. Who do they have to blame? :c

Then again.. Wouldn't they find ways around that too? --;

12-20-2009   #40 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teto
Uh huh... I don't even wanna make a guess at the amount of 1:1's people have sent in over the past 48 hours. x_X Generic copy/paste answers aside.. The amount would be.. wwww

I have to agree on the banning though, even if the innocent ones DO get caught up in it.. Who do they have to blame? :c

Then again.. Wouldn't they find ways around that too? --;
When it gets to the point where they're using proxies, you really cant blame failtreev for that. But they arent even taking the first initiative move, so Idk what to say