Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineProject BlackoutMicroVolts OnlinePangya
Awards Twitter Fan

Chelf will become famous soon enoughChelf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Chelf
IGN: Selv Sely
Class: PLD
Level: 50
Default Lolboxes have NOTHING on what happened on Pangya.

Ye. If you thought lolboxes was bad, get a load of this.

Seriously, Ntreev? $70 for WINGS? WTH. This is the greediest I have seen you in awhile.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

ORZ. Right after I spent around 130$ on Black Friday.. 20$ Pajama sets..

ORZ ORZ ORZ ORZ ORZ ORZ ORZ.

Seriously though.. I DO support ntreev to an extent. But this.. This is just INSANE. I could deal with the 20$ Pajama sets. This just makes me sad. The lobby has gone INSANE, the forums will probably also go insane once everyone wakes up.

Honestly.. I was waiting for these to come to Gacha so I could attempt to get Kaz wings... The ones I missed in the Rainbow Wing gacha.... I don't even think I hit 70$ trying for the wings I had.. I think it took me 60$ of gacha to win Nuri, Kooh AND Arin Rainbow Wings back when that gacha was on.

If these were 20$ a piece I'd probably buy two for the characters I missed. But this is just ORZ.

I feel a long hiatus coming up..

12-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

best wings i've ever seen in my life

12-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Just to prove it's not a shoop, like people on ntreev forum thought..

I want.. But.. 70$..

No please.

Oh Darkmaido.. What about your Eon Ring?

12-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

wow $_$. what do they do? if they do nothing, i'll rather the devil wings for 2 rounds of rain. :/

12-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Did they made a typo and added a last zero? Or was this really on purpose?~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

they just decided to put "Pangs" into "Points".

It's starting to make me suspicious about how they R&D games.

12-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Ahh I see~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

It was points. The wings grant you +1 pixel to your Pangya hit area. Just not worth it...

12-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

That said, I'd rather the Devil Wings. lools I was saying that they decided to change Pangs into Points because that's just about how much Pang Equipments go for.

12-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Yeah. Baine Wilder's post sums up Ntreev USA quite nicely.

http://i48.tinypic.com/wjids0.png

12-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Yay, Ntreev /o/

12-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

????????????????????????????

Yet Moshup was asking everyone to send their feedback in 1:1.

Oh wait-

12-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games

Not the pink part. The white part of the bar.

ORZ.

12-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

animefanrk2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
IGN: (cool)EldestKooh
Level: Semi-Pro D
Guild: For the Player

It's the same effect as the Fairy wings and the not-as-rare-but-still-super-rare Cadie card. It adds one pixel to your pangya area, making the white bar ever so slightly bigger.

Active in: PangyaUSA [animefanRK], Pangya KR [코하쿠], PangyaGOA [Ri-kun]

12-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Loki insists the addition of the Rune Fairy Wings to the shop for ~1 day was the decision of KR, as they apparently hold all control over what happens to all of their games. The price was also KR's decision he says, as they did not want people who spent hundreds of dollars on the other color from the Gacha months back to feel like they got scammed.

But hey, like 5 people begged and spammed in 1:1s saying they would gladly pay $100 for a Gacha or Scratchy item to be put in the shop, guess KR decided to answer them.

12-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Shame it wasn't KR's decision, according to this:

12-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the people in power at US just want to fatten their wallets. If they can spin things around and say "hey, KR told us to do it, we had no choice!" and a few people believe it, then whatever lets them sleep through the night I suppose.

12-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

There's a horrible-looking furry MMO called "Furcadia" that looks like it fell off the EGA/CGA wagon years ago and forgot to leave. Anyway, players on that trainwreck happily fork over real money for wings in that game. And they're timed. And if you want to be a dragon, that's only $250.

Resellers and farmers from Gaia are selling some retarded wing decoration that's really rare or some dumb shit for $350-500. That's like $4 dollars per pixel. For a forum avatar.

In both of these examples, they wouldn't have set the price so high if they knew people wouldn't fork over the money. Now, can you really blame Ntreev? I sure as hell can't. This is probably the smartest thing they've done in a long time.

(What the hell is it with wings in all these games anyway?)

12-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

I can still blame Ntreev, because these wings are the same (just different color), as what we had in Gacha a few months ago. And you had to spend ~$60 to get all the wings. Not $69 for one set of wings. It's too expensive, IMO.

Oh. I forgot to mention. You cannot trade Gacha rares, or sell them in shops, as well. Same goes for these wings, unlike those other games you mentioned, Ethane.

Last edited by Chelf; 12-01-2009 at 11:19 AM.