Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2009   #41 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I guess this actually justifies ntreev's F grade.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2009   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineProject BlackoutMicroVolts OnlinePangya
Awards Twitter Fan

Chelf will become famous soon enoughChelf will become famous soon enough
IGN: MisteryIV
Class: F. Launcher
Level: 67
Guild: GamerGirls

They've justified it for a looong time. I just wish there was a grade lower than an F-.

12-02-2009   #43 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Wow Failtreev just entered a new level of stupid. Wowww q-q this is unbelievable

12-02-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ZelosZalis is on a distinguished road

Oh how I've waited for this day.Ntreev USA (not KR) has single handily ruined not one, not two, but 3 games I once considered enjoyable. They are very spirit of pestilence, any thing they touch is doomed to wither and die, not with a bang, with a whimper.

From Trickster I started, and when it first began it was a simple, but fun game. only complaints I had were the refining and compounding systems; but even then with some work and not too much cash you could do ok. That didn't last long, pretty soon came a time where if you weren't a casher you got skipped over for parties, if you didn't have cash sprints you never got any kills to level, and if you didn't have cash shop gear you never got to kill a boss. (was the jackass that did all these things so I remember very well how it was.) I remember even defending nfail's ways saying "needs money to run the game lol" "or you play for free nab, you expect to truely get anywhere here?"

It was about my One year anniversary into the game when they released their first "vintage pet gacha town" and I ragequitted, truth be told it had already been two months since I stopped having fun anymore, cash had ruined all and any fun that remained in the game, it had become one big item mall, buy your box, show off your stuff. and you were untouchable by mobs already 5 lol box sets ago. The "Game" was gone.

Depressed on how much time and money I had wasted I drifted between games a bit... for some reason I had become so sour about gaming, the one thing I truely enjoyed, that I stopped enjoying everything. One of my online friends directed me to Grand Chase (also comming out by ntreev) to try to cheer me up and get me back into gaming. And for awhile I started to have fun again, and being that KOG not ntreev made the game ntreev had no ability to ruin this one like their own game right?

We were wrong again, overtime the same fail infected GC, so much that GC servers in other countries started looking at what ntreev was doing and how much they were raking in, and actually adopted some of the ideas! (see almost every GC server having a form of gachapon).

Here I am now, almost 5 years since I met with ntreev. I was once a person that loved nothing more than a good video game, but now I am so bitter cause of their wicked tactics that my friends have often worried about me even going beyond video games.
To be so thoroughly betrayed, it changed me alot as a person. I am most certain my story is just one of thousands in ntreev's book, these people need to go down, maybe once they do I can truely move on.

Last edited by Shiki; 12-02-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: i do not need to know some details <3

12-04-2009   #45 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I just checked...I didn't see that rune wing thing...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-04-2009   #46 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
I just checked...I didn't see that rune wing thing...
it was a one day "sale"

12-04-2009   #47 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Oh.........

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-04-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Yar, was their "Cyber Monday" sale.

12-04-2009   #49 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

"I got everything
You got nuthing
You ain't got nuthin on me."

Seriously, Ntreev? I come back to this? x.x;;

12-04-2009   #50 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacerta
Yar, was their "Cyber Monday" sale.
Cyber Monday and $70 cash shop item? o_o

12-04-2009   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Cyber Monday and $70 cash shop item? o_o
Never said they got the idea of cyber monday right :>

It was sort of same thing with $20 pajamas, since they advertised it as GREAT DEAL but it came with a x4 pang nitro that ended up boosting the price by $10 :<

Would prefer $10 per char for pajama (didn't even give us both choices...) instead of $20 per char.

12-04-2009   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

It's like how Ntreev puts Kooh in EVERY SINGLE scratch set. When she runs out of rares in the current "set", they just give her something like Magical Girl, which no other female will have for weeks on end. Back on topic about the lolboxes.

"The developers are taking feedback for an Xmas event starting next week."

Yeah. I'm pretty sure Loki will twist our words and say we just want a cash shop update. Or a "sale".

12-04-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I always come here to check if there are any new news that could be of interest, but all I end up hearing thread after thread is how this game is suffering at the hands of ntreev usa>< Its a shame really, I wouldnt mind playing this game in an instance if they even fixed 1 major problem (be it hackers or shops or cash shop)

12-07-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

animefanrk2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
IGN: (cool)EldestKooh
Level: Semi-Pro D
Guild: For the Player

As I told my friend about the game when he logged in today, the only thing that has changed in PangyaUSA is the number of point items in the shops.

As for the whole notion of feedback and whatnot, let's be honest. They simply don't care if there's no money involved.

And this isn't the first time that betrayal has happened to us players from a game company. I mean, OGPlanet pretty much screwed us Pangya players over before. While many of us were "hopeful" when NTreevUSA took over, we all should have expected the same bullcrap to happen all over again.

I mean... I knew crap like this was going to happen. However, it doesn't change the fact that I'm still very annoyed by it from all types of perspectives.

Active in: PangyaUSA [animefanRK], Pangya KR [코하쿠], PangyaGOA [Ri-kun]

12-12-2009   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

BaineWilder is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, I'm one of those deranged types, that googled my own name, and I found this post. Go figure. I'm glad you all took the screen shot, and I hope you remain vigilante as ever. It needs it, trust me.

To explain what happend after the Rune Fairy Wing incident. When I brought the truth to light, I was -Not- banned, from playing in the game. No no no. Instead, when I return to the forum, I recieve a nice little message "Access Denied" they shut me up, and Failstar can suck.. well.. you get the picture, when I got banned from access to the forum, immediately he decided he was "too grown up, to resign" only further showing him pulling the wool over everybody's eyes.

So what am I doing now? Well GOA got Season 4. So, I put my money down on some self-design packages, new clubs for myself and my girlfriend, and now we're kicking it in europe. If you can find a way to register, naturally, I would suggest you do so, if you can't register, I'm sorry I wish I could turn back their clock and make it so you all could jump on board with the rest of us, but, I'm not in control of their world, and haven't found a reason to really strike a nerve with them, yet.

Good luck with NtreevUS and it's BS.

12-12-2009   #56 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaineWilder
Hey guys, I'm one of those deranged types, that googled my own name, and I found this post. Go figure. I'm glad you all took the screen shot, and I hope you remain vigilante as ever. It needs it, trust me.

To explain what happend after the Rune Fairy Wing incident. When I brought the truth to light, I was -Not- banned, from playing in the game. No no no. Instead, when I return to the forum, I recieve a nice little message "Access Denied" they shut me up, and Failstar can suck.. well.. you get the picture, when I got banned from access to the forum, immediately he decided he was "too grown up, to resign" only further showing him pulling the wool over everybody's eyes.

So what am I doing now? Well GOA got Season 4. So, I put my money down on some self-design packages, new clubs for myself and my girlfriend, and now we're kicking it in europe. If you can find a way to register, naturally, I would suggest you do so, if you can't register, I'm sorry I wish I could turn back their clock and make it so you all could jump on board with the rest of us, but, I'm not in control of their world, and haven't found a reason to really strike a nerve with them, yet.

Good luck with NtreevUS and it's BS.
Hm I played GOA for a couple of days back when it was still Alba18, everything was cheap ~ but everyone calced every shot so it got boring q-q

12-12-2009   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

It's Baine. Hey there. I was forum banned as well, of course, for saying that Korea doesn't make all the major development decisions. Also, should have seen US today. Two out of the three free servers crashed, and were down for most of the day. I'm shocked Ntreev actually bothered to put them back online.

EDIT: This thread has pretty much run its course, from the looks of it. If a moderator wishes to lock it, be my guest. If you need to ask me something, send me a PM.

Last edited by Chelf; 12-12-2009 at 11:50 PM.

12-13-2009   #58 (permalink)
Muspasuta
Special

Allan has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Allan
IGN: Mustapusta
Class: Male
Level: 99
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Hm I played GOA for a couple of days back when it was still Alba18, everything was cheap ~ but everyone calced every shot so it got boring q-q
more like kevin can't calc even after i taught you how to :3

And i had a GOA account long ago. part of the first few in the server, lost to a friend for the FIRST EVER HIO(arghhh)

12-13-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

More crap from Ntreev.

Quote:
A word on hack protection:

Like crime, cheating can be simplified as opportunity plus desire. Opportunity is provided by GameGuard's vulnerabilities, which they have to work to correct. Cheating is easy, and although it is a crime in most jurisdictions, enforcement can be lax. It's similar to downloading protected music content online: the penalties are severe, but many justify their crime by considering how few are ever caught. I'm sure that makes those who are indebted for life or imprisoned feel much better... Since the Korean version requires a national ID to register an account, players who are able to register for that version are less likely to cheat since it is more difficult to get a new account.

Although we do update our version of GameGuard as often as our development team provides it, it may at a given point in time be an older version than one on another Pangya release. That being said, all versions of Pangya do consistently update GameGuard, so the version should always be at least similar. So the issue we have isn't necessarily that we're using a weaker form of hack protection than the other versions, but rather that there is greater desire to cheat in our version. The very same programs used to cheat in our version do work on other versions as well.
Wat? No. Every GG except ours has updated recently. Our last update was in July. And is still several years old.

Last edited by Chelf; 12-13-2009 at 05:50 PM.

12-14-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

animefanrk2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
IGN: (cool)EldestKooh
Level: Semi-Pro D
Guild: For the Player

I think the bigger problem with constant hackers is like phatkat always says, the game is WAY too outdated. While GameGuard is our "anti-hack/cheating" protection, it's so dated that people no the in's and out's of it like no tomorrow. Pangya itself, with a few clever patches and alternate exe files can do those "hacks" like sending items that are not mailable over the player mail systems and such. THESE are problems that the parent company should be dealing with.

The major development decisions like items in the shop and what can and cannot be sold/mailed, etc... those are in the hands of NTreevUSA and it is THOSE things that makes a player angry at them.

Sometimes, I wish I could just have a public/private Pangya server where I can just tell people who hack/cheat and greedy gaming companies to all just piss off and let the players have their fun instead. One day... XD

Active in: PangyaUSA [animefanRK], Pangya KR [코하쿠], PangyaGOA [Ri-kun]