Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineProject BlackoutMicroVolts OnlinePangya
Awards Twitter Fan

Chelf will become famous soon enoughChelf will become famous soon enough
IGN: MisteryIV
Class: F. Launcher
Level: 67
Guild: GamerGirls

I can still blame Ntreev, because these wings are the same (just different color), as what we had in Gacha a few months ago. And you had to spend ~$60 to get all the wings. Not $69 for one set of wings. It's too expensive, IMO.

Oh. I forgot to mention. You cannot trade Gacha rares, or sell them in shops, as well. Same goes for these wings, unlike those other games you mentioned, Ethane.

Last edited by Chelf; 12-01-2009 at 11:19 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

animefanrk2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
IGN: (cool)EldestKooh
Level: Semi-Pro D
Guild: For the Player

The idea of wings is the fact that as humans, we are very grounded, therefore, the idea of flight (and I mean without the use of bigs clunkers like planets, jets, even gliders) has always been appealing.

Plus, it's a back accessory equip. It's a free spot for an extra item, right?

Oh and for the record, can someone tell me what lolboxes are?

Active in: PangyaUSA [animefanRK], Pangya KR [코하쿠], PangyaGOA [Ri-kun]

12-01-2009   #23 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefanrk2k
The idea of wings is the fact that as humans, we are very grounded, therefore, the idea of flight (and I mean without the use of bigs clunkers like planets, jets, even gliders) has always been appealing.

Plus, it's a back accessory equip. It's a free spot for an extra item, right?

Oh and for the record, can someone tell me what lolboxes are?
It's the player's favorite codeword for those limited-edition expensive boxes that Trickster (and other games I guess I dunno) sell for limited times, in order to get a full set of the equipment within you have to be either extremely lucky (not likely) or spend way more than what an average, permanently-selling set would cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelf
Oh. I forgot to mention. You cannot trade Gacha rares, or sell them in shops, as well. Same goes for these wings, unlike those other games you mentioned, Ethane.
Whether you can trade them is not a factor

People want wings and will shell out ridiculous amounts of cash for them and Ntreev knows it

If the wings were god-mode for the game then I can understand complaints from other players, but they're practically useless; Ntreev is seperating foolish people from their money and I say more power to them

Last edited by Ethane; 12-01-2009 at 12:08 PM.

12-01-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
It's the player's favorite codeword for those limited-edition expensive boxes that Trickster (and other games I guess I dunno) sell for limited times, in order to get a full set of the equipment within you have to be either extremely lucky (not likely) or spend way more than what an average, permanently-selling set would cost
Basically, it's Gacha but without coins, instead. There are other games that do the "lolbox" much worse than what Trickster has, but the price per box is cheaper and some of them don't disappear in two weeks. To counter that, instead of trying for a full set, you're trying for one or two items specific to the box, out of a possible twenty or thirty.

Anyway, companies milking their products is nothing new. Some choose to do it gradually and in small increments, some choose to do it at a rapid pace and with somewhat silly prices. It's all about what you can get away with knowing what your consumers would be willing to pay. They know there are players who want to have the biggest "advantage" they could hope to achieve by having a slightly larger pangya bar and thus went after them. Plus, they are wings. Everyone likes wings~

On korea you can buy these particular wings from players, if so you desire. Due to "rarity", "advantage", "character" and being "wings", it will set you back about 200 USD. Loki just wants his cut.

12-01-2009   #25 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Like i said once to Loki a long time ago; there comes a time when it will become impossible for you to defend the morally indefensible. Keep trying and you will be nothing but a hypocrite.

Looks like that time has come.

I can't blame the man, he has to earn a living and get ahead in life however he can. But you reap what you sow.

Every time I read poasts like this, I am more and more reassured that chargebacking on Failtreev was the right thing to do back then. Two wrongs may not make a right, but you know what? 'Right' can go F itself. Things do not need to be RIGHT to make a person feel damn good about themselves.

Failtreev deserve ALL that they get. They deserve to be ripped off, with all sorts of fraud committed against them in the worst possible sort of way. Morals be damned, fight fire with fire... they deserve to be burnt as badly as they burn others.

12-01-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Like i said once to Loki a long time ago; there comes a time when it will become impossible for you to defend the morally indefensible. Keep trying and you will be nothing but a hypocrite.

Looks like that time has come.

I can't blame the man, he has to earn a living and get ahead in life however he can. But you reap what you sow.

Every time I read poasts like this, I am more and more reassured that chargebacking on Failtreev was the right thing to do back then. Two wrongs may not make a right, but you know what? 'Right' can go F itself. Things do not need to be RIGHT to make a person feel damn good about themselves.

Failtreev deserve ALL that they get. They deserve to be ripped off, with all sorts of fraud committed against them in the worst possible sort of way. Morals be damned, fight fire with fire... they deserve to be burnt as badly as they burn others.
How did Ntreev respond to this?

"We are collecting feedback to relay to our developers in Korea."

12-01-2009   #27 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
How did Ntreev respond to this?

"We are collecting feedback to relay to our developers in Korea."
I'll quote this again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz

Yay, Ntreev /o/
/yawn.

Basically, tl:dr..
- Players want new stuff
- Ntreev gives them "new stuff", and overpriced the items
- Players whine about it
- Ntreev blames KR dev for this
- Hacking issues still ...as usual, lots of hacking, bug exploits still there
- "GM" comes to the responses...blaming players not to "fully use" or "appreciate" gacha system
- "Receiving" feedback, will send to KR dev...but contradict on what they mentioned in 1:1 response

sums up: ntreev usa..basically uses KR dev as their meatshield on this case...I hope those KR dev will backfire at them instead

how "professional", ntreev.

12-01-2009   #28 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Who the hell is the CEO of that crap?

12-01-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Oh, I know Miyuki. I was stating their reply to this. I really hope KR eventually backfires on them. It's bound to happen soon.

12-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Who the hell is the CEO of that crap?
Ntreev USA? People from Ntreev KR

12-01-2009   #31 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

CEO, or at least someone supposedly in charge of the USA joint is supposedly GM_Moshup. He at least was the one in charge of the huge fiasco on GC where AbK got released before BM as was expected, and anyone who dared to voice dissent was banned.

Either way... NtreevKR is fine, i don't think anyone here has a fault with NtreevKR. KR needs to step in and fire the ENTIRE USA branch, and then restaff it before the USA branch totally WRECKS the good name of Ntreev (general). A lot of the Failtreev hate is directed specifically at NtreevUSA, not NtreevKR.

The parent needs to go and surprise buttseks the bastard red headed stepchild, once and for all.

12-01-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

The top two over at USA do not bother with their games at all, so they are not GMs. The CEO just does interviews here and there for random people so they can have "good PR" while the COO is the original developer of Trickster, who is in close contact with Korea and came to America to help create USA.

Then you have Loki and Moshup, and the powers trickle downward from there.

12-01-2009   #33 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

So let's see...12foottall anyone? deja vu? Tho..that thread in ntreev forum has high chances..either gets locked, deleted and mass forum banning for those who try to "start" the messes, again.

inb4 "Redbana now hosting Pangya, Trickster Online! Transfers yours now!" like what they did to Audition ;x

12-01-2009   #34 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacerta
The top two over at USA do not bother with their games at all, so they are not GMs. The CEO just does interviews here and there for random people so they can have "good PR" while the COO is the original developer of Trickster, who is in close contact with Korea and came to America to help create USA.

Then you have Loki and Moshup, and the powers trickle downward from there.
So basically, the top two have no FFFF idea as to what's going on in their own house. Either that or they are DELIBERATELY treating USA as nothing but a cash bleed, and will pull out the moment the house of cards collapses...

Hopefully the house of cards collapses sooner rather than later. Failtreev USA are long, long, LONG overdue to just die. They deserve nothing but a humiliating, PR disaster of a company death.

12-01-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Phatkat is already threatening to lock the topic, due to a certain member who decided to ragequit (because people were calling out Ntreev) and come back in record time. I said 6 hours before, but now it's more like...15 minutes.

12-01-2009   #36 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Quote:
Phatkat is already threatening to lock the topic, due to a certain member who decided to ragequit (because people were calling out Ntreev) and come back in record time. I said 6 hours before, but now it's more like...15 minutes.
lock thread? delete thread? that just show their "professionalism" in handling such matter ;x

12-01-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
So basically, the top two have no FFFF idea as to what's going on in their own house. Either that or they are DELIBERATELY treating USA as nothing but a cash bleed, and will pull out the moment the house of cards collapses...

Hopefully the house of cards collapses sooner rather than later. Failtreev USA are long, long, LONG overdue to just die. They deserve nothing but a humiliating, PR disaster of a company death.

They probably have an idea, but they aren't really gonna bother to do anything about it.

I also don't see anyone really hosting any Ntreev USA games except maybe GOA (though they aren't really excited at USA so that's slim), considering Ntreev USA has no real licensing costs because they are financially backed for the most part by Korea. So if Korea abandoned their own creation, why would anyone else want to attempt picking it up (and having to get screwed over with licensing fees because Ntreev isn't going to just let their creation get taken over by someone else for free).

12-02-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
I don't know whether you'll listen to these suggestions or not. However, it will be evident in the way this fiasco ends, and how the future of this server turns out. Actions, as always will speak louder than any words that you can conjure up.
From a person on the Pangya forums. I agree. Depending on how Ntreev handles this fiasco, this could spell the end for Pangya US. Well...it's not going to end well either way, but whatever. It's Ntreev.

12-02-2009   #39 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

That guy who wanted to ragequit and started wall of texts of how happy he was to be in nTreev's commnunity and etc is/was a player mod. He's a major retard anyway.

12-02-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Oh no. I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about someone...first part of name is Blunt. Yeah. He's trying to make everyone positive about Ntreev if it kills him. I'd give him 10 seconds on ggftw.