ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Pangya/Albatross 18 (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/)
-   -   Have the brazilians left?;-; (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/63553-have-brazilians-left.html)

neodrakeflare 11-15-2009 01:06 PM

Have the brazilians left?;-;

:py64: *acts EMU*

Chelf 11-15-2009 01:14 PM

They have not left, and in fact, its gotten worse. -v-

Kebin 11-15-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chelf (Post 1053919)
They have not left, and in fact, its gotten worse. -v-

srsly? Didnt they ip ban them? :py32:

Chelf 11-15-2009 10:28 PM

Nope. NtreevUS hasn't IP banned them. If you ask me, it seems like its part of Ntreev's latest scheme to make money. No offense to any Brazilians out there, but the country is poor. We pump more than enough money into the game to pay Ngreed. And its getting worse, since 85% of the Brazilians have a new hack to spawn ANY item they want. QQ

Oh. And yeah. Ntreev doesn't care, like usual. It's depressing to see hackers running around in the lobby, bragging about their hacked Lucia SSAF's and such.

NoeJeko 11-16-2009 10:49 AM

Pangya JP banned Brazil and Thailand long before OGPlanet licensed the game in the global market.

Chelf 11-16-2009 11:28 AM

Thai has a server. In fact, its the biggest server in the world currently.

Also, I have a "plan" to assist with keeping our sanity. Perhaps organize a few just for fun tournaments? Will post thread on it, outlining details...?

And Japan? They've pretty much banned everyone except themselves. =P

Kebin 11-16-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

European Service Restriction(Updated) OCT.08.2009

Hello Pangyateers!

Starting 10/09/09 12:00AM PDT, newly registered accounts from listed European regions will be blocked from Pangya published by Ntreev USA. These regions reside in the service area of another Pangya publisher, and affected players are encouraged to play their local regional release.

New players from the following European regions will be blocked:

France and DOM/TOM / Benelux / French-speaking Swiss provinces / Monaco;
United Kingdom / Eire;
Germany / Austria / Lichtenstein / German-speaking Swiss provinces / Monaco;
Spain/Portugal/Andorra;
Italy / Italian-speaking Swiss provinces / Greece;
Denmark / Sweden / Norway / Finland / Iceland;
Poland / Romania / Hungary / Czech Republic / Yugoslavia / Bosnia Herzegovina / Ukraine / Belarus / Croatia / Slovakia / Slovenia / Estonia / Lithuania / Latvia / Bulgaria.
Isle of Man

-- Pangya Team
according to that, how can the amount of people get bigger :P... oh wait proxys. Still D: youd think the amount of people would still decrease...

Chelf 11-16-2009 04:15 PM

Thing is, is that Brazil is not on that list, since it's not a European country. =P

Kebin 11-16-2009 04:50 PM

/facepalm wow my bad q-q that's embarrasing

animefanrk2k 11-16-2009 10:02 PM

It's a sad, but true thing. Still, there are a few of us who still play occasionally for fun.

neodrakeflare 11-17-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chelf (Post 1054553)
Nope. NtreevUS hasn't IP banned them. If you ask me, it seems like its part of Ntreev's latest scheme to make money. No offense to any Brazilians out there, but the country is poor. We pump more than enough money into the game to pay Ngreed. And its getting worse, since 85% of the Brazilians have a new hack to spawn ANY item they want. QQ

Oh. And yeah. Ntreev doesn't care, like usual. It's depressing to see hackers running around in the lobby, bragging about their hacked Lucia SSAF's and such.

:py22::py22::py22:

Verde 11-18-2009 02:21 AM

what is wrong with them brazilians? in korean games they are so obsessed with hacking and most of all THEY SHOW OFF their 123 hacking powers to legit players causing a whole group of good mannered english community to get ip banned!:py64:

Chelf 11-18-2009 08:01 AM

I'm also curious. What IS the point of hacking a golf game anyways? It's stupid to do something like that.

RacerX 11-19-2009 04:34 PM

Thats why I gave up on this server and play the PSP version with my friends.

The new hack sounds like a serious problem though, even if they got rid off all the dirty pang(which would never happen) and opened shops they would still be able to sell/buy hacked items.

Shirakani 11-19-2009 05:04 PM

I would go play the EU ver frankly...

Chelf 11-19-2009 09:03 PM

Thing is that EU does NOT support the US. Have a money issue? Too bad. Got banned? Too bad. Plus, they don't allow even slight calcing. Just aim and shoot. Plus the english servers are empty. Better brush up on your French.

Miyuki 11-19-2009 10:17 PM

Hacks..bots...etc..no fixes

And you got cursed, accused with spanish isnt a nice thing to see either.

Chelf 11-19-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki (Post 1061362)
Hacks..bots...etc..no fixes

And you got cursed, accused with spanish isnt a nice thing to see either.

Actually, Brazilian Portuguese. Reported it when they called me the N word. Ntreev did nothing about it, of course. =/

Kebin 11-20-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chelf (Post 1061281)
Thing is that EU does NOT support the US. Have a money issue? Too bad. Got banned? Too bad. Plus, they don't allow even slight calcing. Just aim and shoot. Plus the english servers are empty. Better brush up on your French.

Sounds like my kind of game. No calc? Im in :py55:

ChocoKeiko 11-20-2009 03:29 PM

I am actually ashamed to say that I am brazilian. God, majority of brazilians just give us bad reputation in any game you can think of. They like to take advantage in everything and worse than israelis (no offense to Israel people though) in Maple Story, if anyone can recall. :3 They want to speak in portuguese to EVERYONE and still complain if there aren't enough brazilians. Oh, they also complain that they can't understand english very well. In general, we're horrible players.
Lol actually we're so bad that for some time OGPlanet refused to accept brazilian accounts (at the time, I wanted to try LaTale out :3), saying that they had banned brazilian IP's.
Like someone said, we're a poor country. I do support games when I like them, but majority just won't do that cause ohhh they're so smart and sneaky and have it for free.
That's just some of the reasons why I would go "ewwwwwwwwww" or just ran away when I saw a brazilian in game. Not all are bad, of course; there are good and bad people all around the world, but I just had many terrible experiencies gaming with other brazilians /rant

so basically, I would say they are not gone cause the company that holds Pangya copyrights don't have a server of their own; They provide the game cards and ways for us to get game cash but they link the players to Ntrev's website when you hit "download". So yeah, all brazilians are probably playing the english version :3

Sorry for the long rant x3