ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Pangya/Albatross 18 (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/)
-   -   [Project] Staff Interview with Ntreev (http://ggftw.com/forum/pangya-albatross-18/59381-project-staff-interview-ntreev.html)

Adun 10-01-2009 12:19 PM

[Project] Staff Interview with Ntreev

Currently I'm planning on grabbing an Ntreev employee (GM) if at all possible and interviewing them for an article here on /ggFTW. This will relate to future Pangya content and anything else the community might have to ask their staff. I'm currently brainstorming a list of questions to ask and I'd like some of your input; serious questions only, please. This needs to be a serious business interview or else they may not be willing to cooperate.

I'll list the questions here as they are generated.

This will be a pivotal interview if we can make this happen, so let's all do our best. :py54:

Chelf 10-01-2009 02:12 PM

First off, Adun. I hate to tell you this, but you will not get a thing about future content from the staff at Ntreev. You can TRY, but I highly doubt you will get much, if anything. Prove me wrong though.

But things I would like asked is if shops are coming back soon, as well as guilds. =/

Mikaze 10-01-2009 02:12 PM

Adun.. They won't tell, ggftw staff or not, even if you prove it too them.

We've tried that sort of thing, tons of people have tried getting those kinds of info out of them. :V Doesn't work I'm afraid..

Kebin 10-01-2009 03:55 PM

What the other 2 peeps said, this is Ntreev. You really can't expect a question to be answered let alone an interview

prison 10-01-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKakashi (Post 1000528)
What the other 2 peeps said, this is Ntreev. You really can't expect a question to be answered let alone an interview

You can't even get emails.
anyway a question could be..........Why ...i lost my train of thought itll come to me later /facedesk

Adun 10-01-2009 04:54 PM

The big difference here is that we're approaching them as a company (e.g. "Hi, this is Ryan, Editor-in-Chief at /ggFTW.com..." etc.) and not a random user, whom they would be less likely to respond to. Is there anything that you guys want to ask? Worth a shot. :py06:

It doesn't have to be about future content, if you guys think that's highly confidential. It can be anything else, really.

You know what, even if they do shoot us down, it could always be for reasons like "not big enough fansite" and what not, and we can simply try again later when we have a stronger ground. On the other hand, if they do decide to respond, they can always disclose whatever information they wish, and any interview is better than no interview (means I was successful).

Chances of success without trying: 0

Chelf 10-01-2009 08:08 PM

Like I said. You CAN try, but I doubt you will get very far. NtreevUS+Press...they don't go very well. =/