Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-14-2009   #41 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

For those who want to see Season 4 screenies... if you all are curious.

Spoiler!

Yes, that's me playing. XD

I just hope Ntreev makes Season 4 come out, and doesn't screw up. Then I'm happy.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-14-2009   #42 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
For those who want to see Season 4 screenies... if you all are curious.

Spoiler!

Yes, that's me playing. XD

I just hope Ntreev makes Season 4 come out, and doesn't screw up. Then I'm happy.
xD I posted some awhile back, but I forgot to repost them o3o

02-14-2009   #43 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

We get a house? Cool~ ^^

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

02-14-2009   #44 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I'm hoping Ntreev won't be able screw up Pangya, I'm not very confident that they won't try though. I thought GC was one of those unscrew-upable games because it required mostly skill to beat someone of your level. I was wrong.
Luckily Pangya requires even more skill, so Ntreev's gonna have to be creative to milk cash out of this game.

02-15-2009   #45 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Hey, what's the worst they could come up with?

Auto-aim? Ahahahaha---*shot*

02-15-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
I'm hoping Ntreev won't be able screw up Pangya, I'm not very confident that they won't try though. I thought GC was one of those unscrew-upable games because it required mostly skill to beat someone of your level. I was wrong.
Luckily Pangya requires even more skill, so Ntreev's gonna have to be creative to milk cash out of this game.
Well Pangya is already designed to milk cash out of you with their eCards and various cookie-items that some people swear one cannot live without.

The only real way Ntreev can screw up Pangya would be to operate it exactly how OGP did.

02-15-2009   #47 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Say goodbye to Pangya in 1 year. Ntreev has ways to keep it up. But with the increasing decline of users they'll run out of money sooner or later.

02-15-2009   #48 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammiepuu
Say goodbye to Pangya in 1 year. Ntreev has ways to keep it up. But with the increasing decline of users they'll run out of money sooner or later.
But isn't that the same thing people say about Trickster Online? >_>

02-15-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
But isn't that the same thing people say about Trickster Online? >_>
Not to mention Maple Story, RO, Lunia, Guild Wars, almost any online game.

02-15-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Juno is on a distinguished road
Guild: Athena

It never ceases to amaze me that Trickster is still online...it seems there's enough money to be made to help them post killer profits despite compromising gameplay.

Likewise, pangya should be ok~

02-15-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I havent tried Pangya yet but it looks like a fun game...there is no grinding element in this game right?
If so it would be a perfect second game for me to play with my gf that doesnt involve grinding.

What I am more amazed at was with the small amount of staff they have (based on the list of GM's shown), how they will have the extra manpower to run an additional game. More diverted attention means more delays on TO updates...

I wonder if Ntreev USA took this on themselves, or got forced into it by Ntreev. They will definitely need more resources and people if they are to run all 3 games effectively.

02-15-2009   #52 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I havent tried Pangya yet but it looks like a fun game...there is no grinding element in this game right?
If so it would be a perfect second game for me to play with my gf that doesnt involve grinding.
You'd be surprised how much "grinding" there is. However, Pangya is definitely one game where I personally don't mind doing so. It's just... addictive and not boring, lol. ^^

02-16-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the feedback, I guess I'll still give this a try cause the graphics looks decent. I'll do a bit more reading up to look into the 'grind' element of the game further.

I am currently still torn between one of the 4:

1) Audition
2) Gunbound
3) Pangya
4) S4

But I heard S4 is kinda unbalanced now so I might leave that. Audition sounds interesting by my gf has played that before...and Pangya and Gunbound (are there still hackers?) are both aim and shoot games...

I am bad at making choices @.@
If anyone has played any of these games please let me know what in your mind was the best and why

Thanks!!!

02-16-2009   #54 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Audition is great if you love the beat genre. But try to choose a server with a wicked anti-hacking program (ex. Stay away from Audi SEA. Go to American Audi or Korean Audi).

02-18-2009   #55 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Audition is fun if you like the DDR styled games like Guitar Hero I guess..

02-18-2009   #56 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

This games getting quite a bit of hype now, and im quite looking forward to trying it out.
Even though im not really in a grindy mmo mood lately.
Guess i'll just chill and perv over the loliness xD

02-18-2009   #57 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Is Arin a loli? o_O;;
I thought she looked like 20
-hopes definition of Loli is right-

02-18-2009   #58 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

The only loli in the game appears to be Kooh. '-' (not counting caddies).

Arin definitely is NOT a loli. Really.

02-18-2009   #59 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

What about Hana?

02-18-2009   #60 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Hana isn't a loli either. She's pretty tall already and has boobs.

...wait why are we talking about this again?