Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-12-2009   #21 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

The most "hax" version of Pangya is the original Korean version itself, and even that is still a great game because none of the "hax" does anything that completely ruins the game.

I would like to dispel this notion that Ntreev can possibly "ruin" the game like they did to Trickster and Grand Chase as this is NOT a typical MMORPG where you ***** all max stats and become god. Not at all.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-12-2009   #22 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

This made my day...... XD

02-12-2009   #23 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
The most "hax" version of Pangya is the original Korean version itself, and even that is still a great game because none of the "hax" does anything that completely ruins the game.

I would like to dispel this notion that Ntreev can possibly "ruin" the game like they did to Trickster and Grand Chase as this is NOT a typical MMORPG where you ***** all max stats and become god. Not at all.

Fact of the matter is, the game could still be lost if NtreevUSA goes under because of Trickster and Grand Chase, which, at the rate things are going, is quite a probable possibility in the future.

モノノ怪

02-12-2009   #24 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Not if Ntreev saves NtreevUSA '-'.

Putting aside TO and GC, Pangya is possibly one of the few games where Cash Shop doesn't give you godlike powers. '-' I shall play it.

02-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

I wonder if they'll pick up OGs accounts.. Or we havta start over.. I wonder if there'd be a problem doing that if you used the same User/Pass combo on OG as you did for Ntreev.net..

Anyway.. Ntreevs sites have been giving me a funky error recently..

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /maintenance.aspx

._.; Even If I try the main site URL, it goes to that.. And I end up having to go directly to the event page or something..

Last edited by Mikaze; 02-13-2009 at 04:15 AM.

02-13-2009   #26 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Ntreev whatever you do.

DO.
NOT.
BISH.
UP.
PANGYA

02-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil

Fact of the matter is, the game could still be lost if NtreevUSA goes under because of Trickster and Grand Chase, which, at the rate things are going, is quite a probable possibility in the future.
Ah... yeah. I can't really disagree with that point. But for the moment it's better than nothing.

02-13-2009   #28 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffina
I wonder if they'll pick up OGs accounts.. Or we havta start over.. I wonder if there'd be a problem doing that if you used the same User/Pass combo on OG as you did for Ntreev.net..
If you read the notice, they are (probably) going to try and merge the OGP data into ntreev, whether it comes with nerfs, who knows :v

02-13-2009   #29 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

I couldn't see the notice due to what I said about the error above lul.

I ended up finding it on another site after I posted though ~_~'

02-13-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Pentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Pentao
Class: (Dagger) Ruin Walker / Rogue Master lt_treasurehunter
Level: 18X / 14X
Guild: Syndicate [Leader]

I wonder if NTreev bought it off OGPlanet...? Like, forcibly or something.

02-13-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

GreenySenpai will become famous soon enoughGreenySenpai will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreenySenpai Send a message via Yahoo to GreenySenpai
IGN: Greeny
Class: Nuriness to_lion
Level: Semi-Pro C
Guild: FTP & CP9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentao
I wonder if NTreev bought it off OGPlanet...? Like, forcibly or something.
Ye, i was thinking about it too. It is possible tho.

DFO: MrShaman (7-ghosts Soul Reaper); Pangya: Greeny (Nuri)

02-13-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raynor will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenySenpai
Ye, i was thinking about it too. It is possible tho.
Ntreev has the rights to the game, they probably took it back because they were lacking a good source of income.

02-13-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kiwi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kiwi
Class: Kitty [Diva] to_primadonna
Level: 14x
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
This, also Ntreev cannot really "ruin" Pangya as there is nothing to be ruined. Pangya is a fairly fixed MMORPG in terms of features and there are no real marketing schemes that will ruin a game in the way Trickster was ruined.

The lottery system has been there for an eternity, cash items are not auto-godmode and there are still plenty of people who spent hundreds of dollars and cannot do -20, as opposed to many players who spent nothing and can regularly do -30.
a lot of eTO items aren't timed like jTO so just by changing that they instantly godmoded all items that were originally timed, grand chase has a gacha where other versions didn't I believe wasn't it? so, there is always someway to ruin a non-ruinable game. people thought grand chase was non-ruinable until they made it happen.

02-13-2009   #34 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Never really liked pangya as much as say mario golf or some other goofy games made for consoles. Don't really see the attraction (besides Arin) so I'm cool with ntreev raping it as per usual. Besides, real golf is much more fun anyway *brandishes driver*.

02-13-2009   #35 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Might have to give it a go, just for the loli <3 kooh xD

Hope they throw in some nice loading screens ^^

02-13-2009   #36 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Wait there are lolis in here?
I'm sooo playing now.

02-13-2009   #37 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
a lot of eTO items aren't timed like jTO so just by changing that they instantly godmoded all items that were originally timed, grand chase has a gacha where other versions didn't I believe wasn't it? so, there is always someway to ruin a non-ruinable game. people thought grand chase was non-ruinable until they made it happen.
Clothing is permanent by default, cash items always beat normal items by 1 stat (usually) and lottery cash items sometimes beat cash items by 1 stat. A 2 stat advantage in Pangya (and it's NEVER Control, only most importantly Spin/Curve advantage unless you want to argue Crimson/Midnight Ring bonus) is NOT a big deal at all.

The biggest focus of Pangya is to learn how to aim, power and most importantly hit Pangya. This all relies on the players natural mathematics/physics inclination and ability to time the press of a button. Thus, slightly more powerful items cannot really ruin the game.

02-13-2009   #38 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

God, you people are a bunch of Negative Nancy's. Just be happy that you'll get to play it again.

/me walks away.

02-13-2009   #39 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
God, you people are a bunch of Negative Nancy's. Just be happy that you'll get to play it again.

/me walks away.
Ya agree with Kuda but LMAO I didn't think judging Ntreev so harshly without out giving the game a chance would cause so much trouble D:

Ya I understand it's not a typical MMO but just saying like they've been known to be greedy in the past.

02-13-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Juno is on a distinguished road
Guild: Athena

Interesting...

I don't think they can ruin pangya, but I'm concerned about what's going on in the background. If OG dropped pangya due to lack of funds then it's not going to get any better with ntreev...