Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-30-2012   #821 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
REVERED WITH GOLDEN LOTUS.
HONORED WITH SHADO-PAN.

GET ITTT.

omfg and now i need to valor cap for the next 3 weeks.
I just wanted you to know I got 90 like three days in and I'm barely honored with Lotus.

I mean, you should only need that gear if you're raiding and still sucking. At this point in the expansion, those reputations are for nerd points now. People have been revered for a few weeks now. If you weren't doing dailies diligently to raid from day one, imo it's honestly already too late. The only reason to do them now is nerd point (I might as well wait for the rep bonus in 5.1) and for patterns (which is more important than gear)

I mean, I'm top dps and my gear is like, the lowest.

And Heart of Fear lfr is coming out next week too. Honestly no one raiding should need gear anymore with two lfrs out soon, plus the current tier raid easy until Elegon, and HoF looking pretty easy for the first two.

PS, for pet battles only Rare quality pets are worth it. Common/uncommon have awful stat growth and you'll be banging your head on a wall by level 13.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 10-30-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2012   #822 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I just wanted you to know I got 90 like three days in and I'm barely honored with Lotus.

I mean, you should only need that gear if you're raiding and still sucking. At this point in the expansion, those reputations are for nerd points now. People have been revered for a few weeks now. If you weren't doing dailies diligently to raid from day one, imo it's honestly already too late. The only reason to do them now is nerd point (I might as well wait for the rep bonus in 5.1) and for patterns (which is more important than gear)

I mean, I'm top dps and my gear is like, the lowest.

And Heart of Fear lfr is coming out next week too. Honestly no one raiding should need gear anymore with two lfrs out soon, plus the current tier raid easy until Elegon, and HoF looking pretty easy for the first two.

PS, for pet battles only Rare quality pets are worth it. Common/uncommon have awful stat growth and you'll be banging your head on a wall by level 13.
how2find rare quality pets? I've found a couple uncommon then i have like creepy crate and the guy from authenticators..

10-30-2012   #823 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
how2find rare quality pets? I've found a couple uncommon then i have like creepy crate and the guy from authenticators..
Just keep trying to catch wild pokemon until you happen upon a rare one. It's random up until you catch it.

@Tay: Haven't been raiding yet. Still trying to fill up spots with people who can make our times right now, and a few of us have been in mid-terms mode for a while which makes even trying to gear pretty difficult. So really these rep gears are my only means of progression right now.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

10-30-2012   #824 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tyGlowMoP.html

You can only see quality in battle, but you can run away and spam farm that way.

Last edited by Queen; 10-30-2012 at 06:08 PM.

10-31-2012   #825 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pet Battle Quality Glow : Mounts & Pets : World of Warcraft AddOns

You can only see quality in battle, but you can run away and spam farm that way.
I downloaded this, will give it a try after done with homework and stuffs.
Thanks

11-01-2012   #826 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

I haven't unlocked more than 1 of the dailies for the Klaxxi because they remind me too much of the grasshoppers in Disney's A Bug Life.

11-02-2012   #827 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
I haven't unlocked more than 1 of the dailies for the Klaxxi because they remind me too much of the grasshoppers in Disney's A Bug Life.
Grasshoppers are evillllllllllllllllll

That is like my childhood

And monk tanking is silly. The aoe threat thing is just too gud for dem pulling dps and not dying so much lol

11-02-2012   #828 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Grasshoppers are evillllllllllllllllll

That is like my childhood

And monk tanking is silly. The aoe threat thing is just too gud for dem pulling dps and not dying so much lol
Since Undeads are able to be monks, I've seen a female undead monk tank an LFR yesterday and I couldn't get over it.

It wasn't a Tauren or Orc or Blood Elf Paladin tanking.

It was a female.
Undead.
Monk.

11-02-2012   #829 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Since Undeads are able to be monks, I've seen a female undead monk tank an LFR yesterday and I couldn't get over it.

It wasn't a Tauren or Orc or Blood Elf Paladin tanking.

It was a female.
Undead.
Monk.
how does that work
the lore would be silly

11-03-2012   #830 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Our first attempt as MsV is on Tuesday. Gonna try and spam heroics until I can get a helm to drop because I don't want to raid with PvP gear. Reading up on the fights so I can actually work the mechanics rather than run around in LFR.

The first two bosses look like it's just some heavy tank mechanics. Only thing to be careful for in the Stone Guard are the purple pools, the blue crystals, and the jasper chains but those shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's just maneuvering and having the right people detonate the crystal mines. Then Feng's first phase can be passed up by timing tank skills, the second phase is about knowing where to run, then the last phase is the heavy heals phase which I'm totally excited for, haha.

Haven't read too much into the troll boss. That'll probably be where we spend most of our time that night, but I'm totally down for the learning curve.

As for right now, I shall be working on my semester projects! Awwyeaaa.

11-06-2012   #831 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

1/6, going for 3/6 tomorrow.
awwyeas MsV.

11-06-2012   #832 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
1/6, going for 3/6 tomorrow.
awwyeas MsV.
It's so ****ing easy on 10m, you should be able to go 5/6 in a week if you're any good. Especially since you had this long to gear for Elegon.

11-07-2012   #833 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

We were down to 6/10 original raid members from last semester. Had to PUG a heals and DPS from the guild, then another 2 from trade chat. It was hard trying to find able people since most of them were already PUG'd half an hour earlier (that's like the spike time for PUGging) or had guild reservations since it was the beginning of the week. The guild PUGs were last minute and weren't enchanted, but they still got the job done.

We aren't as successful as most guilds, but we still run 'em 'cause we like to and it's fun doing the whole trial-and-error process. Especially since this time we're not baby-fed with weekly debuffs like our progression through heroic Dragon Soul. Hopefully next week we'll have actual raid spots filled so we can get some real work done.

-- I've still gotta do that new LFR, too. Won't have time to until maybe Friday afternoon, poop.

11-07-2012   #834 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I pugged the hardest MSV boss the second week it was out /shrug

Even with pugs MSV is super easy. I could probably pug a full clear 10m easier than progressing in 25m. That's how stupid easy it is.

You could have turned off the DS buffs.

11-09-2012   #835 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

My maybe new main. Not as cute as panda ;o;

our warlocks suck shit and our other god-tier mage is coming back soon

Last edited by Queen; 11-09-2012 at 10:20 PM.

11-09-2012   #836 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I kinda wanna roll a warlock.
Never really played a clothie out very far, and I'm kinda bored with my 30 and 40 mages. My priest is at 70, but I don't really know if I like spriest all that much.

11-10-2012   #837 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
I kinda wanna roll a warlock.
Never really played a clothie out very far, and I'm kinda bored with my 30 and 40 mages. My priest is at 70, but I don't really know if I like spriest all that much.
Locks and mages are fun to me, I just don't really like having to like flash out and stuff once i get into a bad positioning in like PvP. Just they melt so quickly

11-10-2012   #838 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Locks and mages are fun to me, I just don't really like having to like flash out and stuff once i get into a bad positioning in like PvP. Just they melt so quickly
PvP is gross, hardcore raiding is where it's at.

Oh wait, no one in my guild seems to want to down bosses because they all apparently have downs and can't pay attention to anything.

but yeah pvp sucks.

11-10-2012   #839 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
PvP is gross, hardcore raiding is where it's at.

Oh wait, no one in my guild seems to want to down bosses because they all apparently have downs and can't pay attention to anything.

but yeah pvp sucks.
I like PvP is the thing, I mean, I play LoL for fun haha

So warriors and stuff are more fun, and the squishies are just like wat do ;;

11-10-2012   #840 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I like PvP is the thing, I mean, I play LoL for fun haha

So warriors and stuff are more fun, and the squishies are just like wat do ;;
I freaking hate melee in PvP.
That's why I play an Ele Sham and my Holy Pally when I PvP.

Then again I haven't touched a BG since near the end of Cata, so I don't know how much it has changed.