Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2012   #681 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

The mage, surv hunter, and rogue should be able to carry most of the dps. Fire mages are #1 dps right now, arms second, and I can't recall 3rd but I know rogues and surv hunters are in the top 10 specs (all 3 rogue specs are top 10)

Arcane will only be good for Heroic Spine (it's all about burst). Fire mage is really proc and RNG heavy (screw you crits, I combust and THEN get a Pyroblast! and a crit to boot) so you really need to get the gear for it. 2005 is the haste cap, you should ALWAYS simcraft a fire mage through Rawr to deal with plateaus and he shouldn't go over 37% crit or else it'll **** with pyroblast.

My suggestion is to make sure those three are beast. Elemental shamans aren't too hot, enh is still better I think. Our enh shaman ranked on Warmaster recently as well.

Blood dks can do like 20k+ dps too.

If you want to push 10m progression you may have to change your comp. There's much less room for error, I'd say rogue/arms warr/mage/surv hunter/spriest or warlock for DPS, and for healing comp whatever works, and for tanks whatever works. They're the top dps specs right now.

If you really want to push heroic progression, everyone should be simcrafting. Especially mages. Or anything with haste caps/plateaus/or anything with anything like that.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2012   #682 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
The mage, surv hunter, and rogue should be able to carry most of the dps. Fire mages are #1 dps right now, arms second, and I can't recall 3rd but I know rogues and surv hunters are in the top 10 specs (all 3 rogue specs are top 10)

Arcane will only be good for Heroic Spine (it's all about burst). Fire mage is really proc and RNG heavy (screw you crits, I combust and THEN get a Pyroblast! and a crit to boot) so you really need to get the gear for it. 2005 is the haste cap, you should ALWAYS simcraft a fire mage through Rawr to deal with plateaus and he shouldn't go over 37% crit or else it'll **** with pyroblast.

My suggestion is to make sure those three are beast. Elemental shamans aren't too hot, enh is still better I think. Our enh shaman ranked on Warmaster recently as well.

Blood dks can do like 20k+ dps too.

If you want to push 10m progression you may have to change your comp. There's much less room for error, I'd say rogue/arms warr/mage/surv hunter/spriest or warlock for DPS, and for healing comp whatever works, and for tanks whatever works. They're the top dps specs right now.

If you really want to push heroic progression, everyone should be simcrafting. Especially mages. Or anything with haste caps/plateaus/or anything with anything like that.
our frost dk is an insane number cruncher and has been running different sims and tests trying to make our composition work. we're not really too hot on letting people go since we're all really good friends and this point and we've been raiding as a group for months now.

The plan right now is to keep on running it and just keep on trying. There's not much else we can do but progress, and it's working well so far. Everyone's still pretty behind on gears (half of us are still running around with LFR pieces), so I'm sure we'll get there given some time.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

03-12-2012   #683 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, once you push heroics your raid comp needs to change. I've raided with people who were friends/family before. In the end, it just doesn't always work. Like my guild - if you suck, you get sat. If someone else needs gear from this, you get sat. It's easier to progress if you're less focused on being kind to everyone, unfortunately.

03-15-2012   #684 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

weeeee.

03-15-2012   #685 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:

weeeee.
that mount looks so cute.
definitely better than the ones from the blizz store

03-15-2012   #686 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I ride my wee little wind rider all the days now.

I should work on my hunter tonight, she's still not lfr ready. D:

Garagna @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

sad thing is, in WotLK <Carnage> was a very reputable raiding guild and now it looks like they mass invite 85 casuals. It's not a cesspool guild, but meh. Makes me kinda sad.

oh, my rl friend downed HM Madness last night Equa @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft World 107 I think

03-17-2012   #687 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I ride my wee little wind rider all the days now.

I should work on my hunter tonight, she's still not lfr ready. D:

Garagna @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

sad thing is, in WotLK <Carnage> was a very reputable raiding guild and now it looks like they mass invite 85 casuals. It's not a cesspool guild, but meh. Makes me kinda sad.

oh, my rl friend downed HM Madness last night Equa @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft World 107 I think
That's crazy. I checked and it's world 325 25m, and 1170 10and25m. But that's still awesome. o.o

03-17-2012   #688 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Maybe it was US 100something. But yeah, she was pretty excited ha. It was their second week of attempts and then they extended the lockout and got it the first night.

HM Hagara tomorrow come at me (actually, she looks a like a real *****)

03-17-2012   #689 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

WoW Realm US-Hyjal :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History

Only 2 guilds downed HM Madness on Hyjal.

03-17-2012   #690 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Maybe it was US 100something. But yeah, she was pretty excited ha. It was their second week of attempts and then they extended the lockout and got it the first night.

HM Hagara tomorrow come at me (actually, she looks a like a real *****)
Still awesome. I bet they're sorta annoyed that both madness normal and hm have the same title associated with them.

03-17-2012   #691 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Er no. HM Madness gets Savior of Azeroth. Regular gets Destroyer's End.

03-18-2012   #692 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Er no. HM Madness gets Savior of Azeroth. Regular gets Destroyer's End.
Ah. My bad. I just always assumed it'd show up in the "Most Prestigious Raid Title" area, and it never seemed to show up. :x

03-18-2012   #693 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

The Most Prestigious Raid Title thing lags badly. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Dreading HM Hagara tonight, 'cause I missed Tuesdays raid (boyfriends router was on the fritz that night, and I was in pain cause my toenail was removed) and it apparently didn't go well, but I didn't see what didn't go well so I'm going to be super awful.

wee.

I'm awful at screenshotting

I don't have any tier and I'm on the 4p mages ass. Sob.

Last edited by Queen; 03-18-2012 at 06:41 PM.

03-19-2012   #694 (permalink)
.png
Games

Nicee.

Also, Press NDA lifted so we have mists info now!
WoW Insider's Mists of Pandaria coverage

03-19-2012   #695 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Bashiok wrote an interesting article on the main site. I'll edit in a link when I'm not on my phone.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/463...3_19_2012#blog

Last edited by Queen; 03-19-2012 at 12:53 PM.

03-19-2012   #696 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

"Have Group, Will Travel" to be removed. Lol.

03-19-2012   #697 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
"Have Group, Will Travel" to be removed. Lol.
Eh, I honestly don't care. I flew to ICC from Dalaran all the time. People lived without it before, I don't see why this should affect anyone, except maybe lazy-ass Cata-babies. Worse than Wrath-babies in some aspects with all their guild-perks.

edit: Not to mention players did that in BC and Vanilla before Wrath, with slower flying in BC unless you were rich, or slow ground mounts in Vanilla (and the epic ground riding then was expensive as shit, too), so imagine running to AQ or BWL and shit with the current level 20 run speed.

edit: yay FLs and starting my staff. brb crying at 9k mats for the first quest. The good news is, our rogue gave me the head token and I accepted just for the sake of collecting tier, and it turns out it sims better than my t13 LFR helm cause it gives me 2p T12 bonus and it's close enough in ilvl to the 384 helmet that it's not an intel loss.

Hooray for a random instance of win. I have a new mog set now too. Sticking to the fire theme.

Last edited by Queen; 03-19-2012 at 09:42 PM.

03-22-2012   #698 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

MoP Beta is LIVE.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells?filter-s...glyph&page=4#1
For those of you guys interested in knowing and/or don't have access to the beta yet.

And the beautiful Paladin glyphs:
Quote:
Glyph of Avenging Wrath
While Avenging Wrath is active you are healed for 0% of your health every 4 seconds.

Glyph of Beacon of Light
Removes global cooldown on Beacon of Light

Glyph of Blessed Life
While Seal of Insight is active, you have a 50% chance to gain a charge of Holy Power whenever you take direct damage or are affected by a Stun, Fear or Immobilize effect.

This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 sec.

Glyph of Blinding Light
Your Blinding Light now knocks down targets for 3 sec instead of Blinding them.

Glyph of Cleansing
Your Cleanse will remove one movement impairing effect if cast on yourself.

Glyph of Consecration
You can now target Consecration anywhere within 25 yards.

Glyph of Denounce
Increases your Holy damage by 20% for 6 sec after you Denounce.

Glyph of Divine Plea
Divine Plea now has a 5 sec cast time, but you receive 12% of your total mana instantly and your healing is not reduced.

Glyph of Divine Protection
Reduces the magical damage reduction of your Divine Protection to 20% but adds 20% physical damage reduction.

Glyph of Divine Storm
Your Divine Storm also heals you for 1% of your maximum health.

Glyph of Double Jeopardy
Judging a target increases the damage of your next Judgment by 20%, but only if used on a second target.

Glyph of Flash of Light
When you Flash of Light a target, it increases your next heal done to that target within 4 sec by 30%.

Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous
The physical damage reduction caused by Hammer of the Righteous now lasts 50% longer.

Glyph of Holy Shock
Decreases the healing of Holy Shock by 50% but increases its damage by 100%.

Glyph of Illumination
Your Holy Shock criticals grant 1% mana return, but Meditation returns 10% less mana.

Glyph of Immediate Truth
Increases the instant damage done by Seal of Truth by 20%, but decreases the damage done by Censure by 50%.

Glyph of Inquisition
Reduces the damage bonus of Inquisition by 10% but increases its duration by 100%.

Glyph of Light of Dawn
Light of Dawn affects 2 fewer targets, but heals each target for 25% more.

Glyph of Protector of the Innocent
When you use Word of Glory to heal another target, it also heals you for 20% of the amount.

Glyph of Rebuke
Increases the cooldown by 5 sec and lockout by 2 sec of Rebuke.

Glyph of Seal of Blood (NYI)
Your Seal of Truth now uses the Seal of Blood visual.

Glyph of the Luminous Charger (NYI)
Your paladin class mounts glow with Holy Light.

Glyph of the Mounted King (NYI)
Mounting a paladin mount automatically casts Blessing of Kings on you.

Glyph of Winged Vengeance (NYI)
You grow larger during Avening Wrath.

Glyph of Word of Glory
Increases your damage by 10% for 6 sec after you cast Word of Glory.
Shaman Glyphs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247144766
Quote:
Glyph of Astral Recall
Reduces the cooldown of your Astral Recall spell by (450000/-60000) min.

Glyph of Chain Lightning
Your Chain Lightning spell now strikes 2 additional targets, but deals 10% less initial damage.

Glyph of Chaining [NYI]
Doubles the jump distance of your Chain Heal spell, but reduces its healing done by 15%.

Glyph of Cleansing Waters
When you dispel a harmful Magic or Curse effect from an ally, you also heal the target for 4% of your maximum health.

Glyph of Capacitor Totem
Reduces the charging time of your Capacitor Totem by (2000/-1000) sec.

Glyph of Earth Shield
Your Earth Shield charges are no longer depleted when taking damage, but Earth Shield's duration is reduced to 45 sec.

Glyph of Feral Spirit
Increases the healing done by your Feral Spirits' Spirit Hunt by 40%.

Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem
Reduces the cooldown and duration of your Fire Elemental Totem by 40%.

Glyph of Fire Nova
Increases the radius of your Fire Nova spell by 5 yards.

Glyph of Flame Shock
Increases the duration of your Flame Shock by 25%, but reduces the initial damage dealt by 25%.

Glyph of Frost Shock
Increases the duration of your Frost Shock by 2 sec.

Glyph of Ghost Wolf
While in Ghost Wolf form, you are less hindered by effects that would reduce movement speed.

Glyph of Healing Storm
Each application of Maelstrom Weapon also increases your healing done by 20%.

Glyph of Healing Stream Totem
When your Healing Stream Totem heals an ally, it also reduces their Fire, Frost, and Nature damage taken by 10% for 6 sec.

Glyph of Healing Wave
Your Healing Wave also heals you for 20% of the healing effect when you heal someone else.

Glyph of Hex
Reduces the cooldown of your Hex spell by (10000/-1000) sec.

Glyph of Lava Burst
Your Lava Burst spell will always be a critical strike regardless of the presence of Flame Shock on the target, but it deals 5% less damage.

Glyph of Lightning Shield
Your Lightning Shield can no longer drop below 3 charges from dealing damage to attackers.

Glyph of Purge
Your Purge dispels 1 additional Magic effect. (It looks like Purge may be 2 targets base with a 10 second cooldown. Not sure here.)

Glyph of Renewed Life
Your Reincarnation spell no longer requires a reagent.

Glyph of Riptide
Your Riptide no longer has a cooldown, but also no longer instantly heals the targeted ally.

Glyph of Shamanistic Rage
Activating your Shamanistic Rage ability also cleanses you of all dispellable harmful Magic effects.

Glyph of Spiritwalker's Grace
Increases the duration of your Spiritwalker's Grace by 5 sec.

Glyph of Telluric Currents
Reduces the damage dealt by your Lightning Bolt spell by 30%, but causes it to restore mana equal to 50% of damage dealt.

Glyph of Thunder
Reduces the cooldown on Thunderstorm by (10000/-1000) sec.

Glyph of Thunderstorm
Increases the mana you receive from your Thunderstorm spell by 2%, but it no longer knocks enemies back or reduces their movement speed.

Glyph of Totemic Encirclement
When you cast a totem spell, you also place unempowered totems for any elements that are not currently active. These totems have 5 health and produce no other effects.

Glyph of Totemic Recall
Causes your Totemic Recall ability to return an additional 50% of the mana cost of any recalled totems.

Glyph of Totemic Vigor
Increases the health of your totems by 10% of your maximum health.

Glyph of Unleashed Lightning
Your Lightning Bolt takes 5% longer to cast, but may be cast while moving.

Glyph of Water Shield
Increases the passive mana generation of your Water Shield by 10%, but Water Shield no longer activates when you receive damage.

Glyph of Wind Shear
Increases the school lockout duration of Wind Shear by 1 sec, but also increases the cooldown by 3 sec.

Shaman Talents:
Level 90 Talent (Presumably)

Unleashed Fury
Your elemental weapon imbues are empowered, granting additional effects when triggered with Unleash Weapon:

Flametongue Weapon
Increases the enemy target's damage taken from your Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst abilities by 25% for 10 sec.

Windfury Weapon
For 8 sec, your melee auto-attacks can trigger Static Shock.

Earthliving Weapon
When you use Unleash Elements on an ally, you are also healed for double the amount of healing done.

Frostbrand Weapon
You leech heat from the enemy target, gaining 50% movement speed for 4 sec.

Rockbiter Weapon
You take 40% reduced damage from the enemy target for 5 sec.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/117012-unleashed-fury

Primal Elementalist
Your Earth and Fire Elemental Totems draw forth powerful primal elementals directly from the elemental planes. These servitors are 50% more powerful than regular elementals, act as pets directly under your control, and gain additional abilities.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/117013-primal-elementalist
Mage Glyphs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4246994855
Quote:
Glyph of Arcane Power: Doubles duration and cooldown.
Glyph of Armors: Cast time reduced to 1.5 sec, defensive features increased by 10%.
Glyph of Combustion: Doubles duration and cooldown.
Glyph of Cone of Cold: +200% damage.
Glyph of Counterspell: May be used while channeling another spell, but +4 sec cooldown.
Glyph of Crittermorph: On critters, Polymorph lasts 24 hours and can be used on multiple targets. Fill the world with turtles!
Glyph of Deep Freeze: Off the GCD.
Glyph of Evocation: Gain 60% health. With Invocation, 30% health. With Rune of Power, 1% health/sec while standing on Rune.
Glyph of Fingers of Frost: Can accumulate 3 charges.
Glyph of Fire Blast: Fire Blast/Inferno Blast can spread Living Bomb.
Glyph of Frost Nova: -5.0 sec cooldown.
Glyph of Frostfire Bolt: -0.5 sec cast time.
Glyph of Ice Block: When it terminates, instant free Frost Nova automatically casts, and immune to all spells for (unknown time).
Glyph of Ice Lance: Hit second target for 50% damage.
Glyph of Icy Veins: Halves duration and cooldown.
Glyph of Mana Gem: Gem holds 10 charges.
Glyph of Remove Curse: +10% damage for 10 sec after removing a curse.
Glyph of Ritual of Refreshment: No longer need help from party members.
Glyph of Slow: Arcane Blast applies Slow if it's not already on another target.
Glyph of Spellsteal: Heals 10% of max health when spell successfully stolen.
Glyph of Water Elemental: +40% health, cast while moving.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 03-22-2012 at 11:45 AM.

03-22-2012   #699 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
MoP Beta is LIVE.

Spell - WOWDB
For those of you guys interested in knowing and/or don't have access to the beta yet.

And the beautiful Paladin glyphs:

Shaman Glyphs: Datamined MOP Shaman Glyphs - Forums - World of Warcraft

Mage Glyphs: MoP Mage Stuff - Forums - World of Warcraft
Keeping a tab on the beta, just don't feel enthused enough to come back now :x

03-22-2012   #700 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Saw all this on mmo-champ earlier.

Excite.