League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2012   #661 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
me gusta.

lolz

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2012   #662 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

03-03-2012   #663 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

BE STILL, MY HEART

Today's DS run was so sloppy. But we managed to down HM Morchock and take a good stab at HM Yor'sahj and Zon'Onzz. I know I'm going to loathe progression with those two bosses, in particular. Both are incredibly healing-intense with stupid debuffs flying everywhere.

We actually wiped on Ultraxion and Spine a few times for stupid reasons. Some people forgot to hit Heroic Will and then some people got thrown off Deathwing's back. Ultrax we managed to 7-man because of Heroic Will, though. Blackhorn was, surprisingly, very clean and smooth. The ship didn't get below 25% like it normally does for us, and we did it with no wipes at all.

Madness could've went better. 2 people glitched while hopping platforms and one of our healers d/c'd on phase two. But the good thing is that we managed to down it right before we wiped.

And yes. I realize this is post-nerf. But I don't care because I have the 409 Maw of the Dragonlord now.

<3

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

03-04-2012   #664 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Jaeyr @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I got 2piece from my first LFR. Why doesn't my mage have this kind of luck.

and grats Kevin <:

also, what do you use for healing? Atm I'm running grid+clique but it doesn't show roles even though I also downloaded something called like GridRoles, same with my druid hots, doesn't show ticks, etc.

I'm trying to get away from HealBot, the recent updates made it really clunky and annoying to customize. I tried VuhDo but it also felt clunky and it would only show one tank on the interface for 25ms. I want to start healing 5ms but I want to make sure my healing UI is set.

Last edited by Queen; 03-04-2012 at 07:45 AM.

03-04-2012   #665 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
also, what do you use for healing? Atm I'm running grid+clique but it doesn't show roles even though I also downloaded something called like GridRoles, same with my druid hots, doesn't show ticks, etc.

I'm trying to get away from HealBot, the recent updates made it really clunky and annoying to customize. I tried VuhDo but it also felt clunky and it would only show one tank on the interface for 25ms. I want to start healing 5ms but I want to make sure my healing UI is set.
HealBot, lol.
I haven't updated any of my add-ons since January, so I don't know about the clunky HealBot update. Mine works just fine, and I've had no problems with it. The only thing I'd like it to do now is to count stacks of Deep Corruption on heroic Yor'sahj, and I'm sure it can, but I just don't know/am too lazy to figure out how to configure it. I've always wanted to switch to Grid+Clique, but I think there's waay too many configurations for me (lol). I like to keep it simple, and HealBot does that for me just fine.

Speaking of add-ons, I should probably get around to updating them.

03-04-2012   #666 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

It was easier than I thought. Grid is just a grid, and clique is in your spellbook. You just click on the spells with the keybinds you want and it works with any interface. You can use clique with the default interface if you want too.

It was the healbot update back when I still played in like October. It seemed a lot more inflexible in terms of customization to me. Clique+Grid is actually REALLY fast and easy to customize but my HoT and Role addons aren't working for whatever reason.

I really need to know how many stacks and how long my lifebloom ticks are, man.

03-04-2012   #667 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'll mess around with Clique+Grid later today, I guess. I just have to disable HealBot as an addon and all my settings are saved, right?

Also, I'm so happy there's an update for one of my favorite addons.
Elementarist - Shaman - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse
<3

Oh, Clique+Grid doesn't show HoPo, does it? That was one of the things I liked about it on Unicorn, so I didn't have to get another addon for that/look up at my character's frame.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 03-04-2012 at 10:52 AM.

03-04-2012   #668 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I've never had to deal with Holy Power, but Shadowed Unit Frames show it for me (I've always used that or the default)

I always stayed away from Clique thinking it'd be hard to set up, it just adds a "Clique Mode" to your spellbook and you just go into your regular spells from there and set the binding. I'll see if HealBot is any better than it was 2-3 months ago. I just need to see my hot ticks.

I should get Elementarist for my ele shaman. I think I'll make her a troll when I hit 85 on her. Whenever that will be.

Edit: Just got done wiping on HM Ultraxion for 2 hours. Weeeee. The bad mage who probably won't make core got my staff from Hagara too D:

Last edited by Queen; 03-04-2012 at 08:06 PM.

03-05-2012   #669 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I am so undergeared compared to this group. The good news is, the really like me and the officers thanked me for being so well prepared and for having good raid awareness. I was one of two trials that made it to the Deathwing kill. The mage Archmagus is awful, he had nothing gemmed/chanted until today, was running the wrong Arc/Fire specs, and he died in Warmaster AND Spine. Ugh, I can't believe he got loot over me. I don't think he will anymore though.

we one-shot everything.

03-05-2012   #670 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

You and your OP Mal'Ganis realm. :c
Most of Hyjal is still trying to progress.

also.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 03-05-2012 at 11:13 PM.

03-06-2012   #671 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I definitely think I enjoy 25m raiding more. Glad my computer can handle it.

Oh, and the other mage trial Archgoblin died on the first Hour of Twilight Ultraxion cast. So he basically died on everything we tried last night which was followed by a "rez pls". Lord.

You should armory some of the people I'm raiding with. We have a lot of old players with over 11k achievement points.

And I only like high-progression servers. Better quality pugs and more competition to even keep the smaller guilds pushing some hms.

03-06-2012   #672 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Wish I could handle 25m. It's a lot of pressure being half the healing power of my guild (except on Spine and Madness where our shammy switches over from ele). Maybe one day when I get a better computer--

And I don't know. I kinda like this small server raiding. It might be harder to get a decent pug going, but I feel a lot closer and more important to my guild/raid group. It's also just the pressure of expectations that happens when so many people are so far ahead into raid progression. I just feel a lot more calm and open-minded about it when I'm raiding with people on my same level.

also.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...rection-faq#q2
Scroll of Ressurection. HEY HEY ANTON HEY.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 03-06-2012 at 06:12 PM.

03-10-2012   #673 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

It was a 10 day rep grind. I farmed about 16 eggs today to finish it off.

03-10-2012   #674 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Yeah.
I don't have the patience for farming.

03-10-2012   #675 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

It's only a 14-day daily quest grind without egg farming. I just finished it off 'cause I was so close.

I like playing all aspects of the game (less-so on PvP), so mount collecting and reputation-to-exalted-grinding for achievements falls into that.

03-11-2012   #676 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Wish I could handle 25m. It's a lot of pressure being half the healing power of my guild (except on Spine and Madness where our shammy switches over from ele). Maybe one day when I get a better computer--

And I don't know. I kinda like this small server raiding. It might be harder to get a decent pug going, but I feel a lot closer and more important to my guild/raid group. It's also just the pressure of expectations that happens when so many people are so far ahead into raid progression. I just feel a lot more calm and open-minded about it when I'm raiding with people on my same level.

also.
Scroll of Resurrection FAQ - Battle.net Support
Scroll of Ressurection. HEY HEY ANTON HEY.
HI KEBIN
I've been lurking this thread and still been reading WoW news sites, so I know of it.

..and I've been considering coming back, though I have no idea how long my attention would be maintained.

edit: decided i'll boost a warrior to 80, and try to inscription it up. prices look higher from my check

Last edited by HolyAbyssal; 03-11-2012 at 12:44 PM.

03-11-2012   #677 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

What Tay did today:

Got Heroic Ultraxion
Got real Rathrak

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llure/advanced

03-11-2012   #678 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
What Tay did today:

Got Heroic Ultraxion
Got real Rathrak

Allure @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Have you guys attempted Heroic Morchock yet? Learning it was a pain in the ass--
We haven't even touched Heroic Ultrax 'cause we know for sure our DPS isn't up to par yet.

edit:
ohh, you guys are 25-manning it? Heroic mode is supposed to be tons easier on 25-man. Luckyyyy.

03-11-2012   #679 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

We have had Morchok for about 6-7 lockouts, I didn't go last week.

All heroics are easier on 25m. 10m heroics are pretty over-tuned. I think you'll need a min of 35k DPS for 10m heroic Ultrax. Next we're learning is Hagara.

03-11-2012   #680 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
We have had Morchok for about 6-7 lockouts, I didn't go last week.

All heroics are easier on 25m. 10m heroics are pretty over-tuned. I think you'll need a min of 35k DPS for 10m heroic Ultrax. Next we're learning is Hagara.
I'm drooling over the thought of healing a 25-man. Although, I don't think my laptop shares the same feelings. All those HR and Dragonmaw procs.

35k DPS. We're almost there, then. This week our mage finally figured out the problem with his rotation and went up from like 29k DPS to 34-42k DPS (depending on procs).
Really, the only thing we're dreading about in heroic mode is how much harder it'll be on us since we're so melee-heavy. Our raid composition is:

Holy Paladin (Me)
Ele (Resto off-spec) Shaman
Disc Priest
Arms Warrior
Frost DW DK
Blood DK
Prot (Ret off-spec) Paladin
Rogue (I have no idea what spec; it's all the same to me lmao)
SV Hunter
Fire (Arcane off-spec) Mage

Blackhorn, especially, is a problem since we need to 3-heal it so we've only got 2 rDPS running around trying to bring down the Drakes fast enough. Heroic Morchock we end up having to 3-heal, also. It's harder for our Disc priest to heal her side since she ends up going oom from their mistakes. Then on the single-tank fights, we use our Blood DK and our off-tank (the Paladin) doesn't have a fully geared set since it's off-spec.