Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-19-2012   #641 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'm laughing because you're a Worgen with a "Cat Lover's Vest." That's funny.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-20-2012   #642 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

I think when I find a home for my main mage she'll be draenei. Dem hooves.

I think I might leave my hunter Horde, I don't know. It'll be months before I can afford to find a new home.

Edit: Reset to fire and reforged and all that. Managing 17-20k DPS and spiking at 25-30k. Pumped to get my mage back into the swing.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 02-20-2012 at 12:35 PM.

02-20-2012   #643 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

B> Enough time for multiple games, school, homework, dance and physio. q_q;

02-20-2012   #644 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
I think when I find a home for my main mage she'll be draenei. Dem hooves.

I think I might leave my hunter Horde, I don't know. It'll be months before I can afford to find a new home.

Edit: Reset to fire and reforged and all that. Managing 17-20k DPS and spiking at 25-30k. Pumped to get my mage back into the swing.
I'm sad that you're alli now. I don't get to run LFR with you. :c

02-20-2012   #645 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I won't change until summertime! D:

I need someone to help me learn dis stuff I've missed ;-;

02-20-2012   #646 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

oh ok.
LET'S LFR SOME TIME. I'll insta-queue you as heals so you can gear up.

02-20-2012   #647 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I'm still working on the new heroics, 357 ilvl on mage, just finished End Time with a friend.

02-20-2012   #648 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I can insta-queue you on those, too. When I have to play, I mean.
I had a mid-term last week; another one this week. I've also got differential equations homework piling up like whatever and a physics lab report due soon so I really didn't have too much time to play lately.

Last minute and a half of Madness kill. I had no idea they recorded this, lol.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 02-21-2012 at 12:38 AM.

02-22-2012   #649 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Finally got around to the new dungeons. Gearing up my mage feels like it will be a long, slow process since I haven't touched her since T11. I feel so at home doing Fire dps again. I configured Parrot to show all Fireball/Pyroblast crits so I've been getting some REALLY good combustions out, I think the best I've done is 30k on dummies and 35k on a boss. I mean, that's with the 15% buff but that still puts me at 29k dps on an encounter. I could have been a top tier mage in t11 cause that's my gear level! still! I felt like a relic with a T11 3 piece, but it made me feel better about my dps being sub-standard for me when I jumped back in.

Still rusty, but it feels good playing the class I love again.

and Kevin, I'll have a lot to do Thursday-Saturday but if I got a lot of work done by Sunday I should be free to do some dungeons. I'll do a few from here and now but I really want to get going to LFR and making clearing regular DS in two-three weeks. ;_; Lawd I'm never unsubbing again, I always regret it when I miss all this content...

02-22-2012   #650 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Finally got around to the new dungeons. Gearing up my mage feels like it will be a long, slow process since I haven't touched her since T11. I feel so at home doing Fire dps again. I configured Parrot to show all Fireball/Pyroblast crits so I've been getting some REALLY good combustions out, I think the best I've done is 30k on dummies and 35k on a boss. I mean, that's with the 15% buff but that still puts me at 29k dps on an encounter. I could have been a top tier mage in t11 cause that's my gear level! still! I felt like a relic with a T11 3 piece, but it made me feel better about my dps being sub-standard for me when I jumped back in.

Still rusty, but it feels good playing the class I love again.

and Kevin, I'll have a lot to do Thursday-Saturday but if I got a lot of work done by Sunday I should be free to do some dungeons. I'll do a few from here and now but I really want to get going to LFR and making clearing regular DS in two-three weeks. ;_; Lawd I'm never unsubbing again, I always regret it when I miss all this content...
Goodie. Our schedules synch up nicely (I feel like we're becoming close. Close enough to synch mensies, even. Tee-hee.). I'll be busy up through Saturday, anyway. Right now I'm plowing through statics and differential equations homework. Then tomorrow I'm spending all my free time studying for a physics mid-term on Friday. Then Saturday I like to sleep after I get done with my morning raids.

Wanna run some random HoTs and LFR it up on Sunday? It'd be great to finally get my VP/JP rolling again. I'll probably switch around between Unicorn and Gishy -- Unicorn for 5-mans and Gishy once we start LFRing. I've been meaning to gear for resto shammy for a while now, and this'll be good experience playing resto shammy as opposed to ele.

02-23-2012   #651 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I'm about 10 ilvls away from LFR ;__; If I can run them on Sunday by some miracle I'd love to though.

02-23-2012   #652 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I'm about 10 ilvls away from LFR ;__; If I can run them on Sunday by some miracle I'd love to though.
We'll just super-queue up for those HoT randoms then! Shouldn't take too long to get your ilvl up to par. And there's always the VP/JP points vendor.

02-23-2012   #653 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I'm fresh out for VP gear until next week :c Friend suggest wand/ring first and since my want is still ZG/ZA and my rings are at least T11... but yeah, not until next week for that.

Working on my 2p t12 @__@ And finished my transmog set! The vest/pants are .05% drop rate patterns, the vest I SOMEHOW had already (I bought a lot of patterns like two years ago so it must have been a lucky snag) and the pants were a lucky drop of only 20-30 minutes of farming.

Rest are quest items - I happened upon the helm on accident! Goes for 4k in MG.

Kevin going to have fun raiding with this <: Shoulders I need 2.2k Honor for and I hate BGs so derp. Yeah. And I still need all the JP I can get.

Last edited by Queen; 02-23-2012 at 06:46 PM.

02-23-2012   #654 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I'm fresh out for VP gear until next week :c Friend suggest wand/ring first and since my want is still ZG/ZA and my rings are at least T11... but yeah, not until next week for that.

Working on my 2p t12 @__@ And finished my transmog set! The vest/pants are .05% drop rate patterns, the vest I SOMEHOW had already (I bought a lot of patterns like two years ago so it must have been a lucky snag) and the pants were a lucky drop of only 20-30 minutes of farming.

Rest are quest items - I happened upon the helm on accident! Goes for 4k in MG.

Kevin going to have fun raiding with this <: Shoulders I need 2.2k Honor for and I hate BGs so derp. Yeah. And I still need all the JP I can get.
Dayum. I want a transmog set like that. I needa find time to get back into farming for xmorg pieces again--

JP? I CAN HELP WITH THAT.

02-24-2012   #655 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I can craft you the vest+pants (both a rare 0.05% drop rate tailoring pattern) to give to Gishy before you transfer him. The pants don't seem that rare but the vest does appear to be, luckily I had it somehow (still wondering on that one).

I need more homework. 373 ilvl now. I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME.

Allure @ Mal'Ganis - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

just waiting for that helmet drop from Well of Eternity. I'll wrap up my 2set bonus with gloves, I almost went pants but Sylvanas dropped these for me and they're better itemized for fire. It's like the WoW loot Gods were empathizing with me.

Gloves will be the last I need for JP, getting my VP ring next reset.

oh, and the off-hand from Well too. Or Jaina can drop me her staff. Either way.

Last edited by Queen; 02-24-2012 at 10:09 AM.

02-24-2012   #656 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

You said you were gonna be busy through Saturday.
I see you've got a lot of work done to have enough time to be grinding the WoWs--

02-24-2012   #657 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I got through a huge chunk of it and ended up with a lot of time.

My chem teacher said she isn't able to give us some data that we need until Saturday so now I'm free all tonight. I had a few classes cancelled too /sweat

02-24-2012   #658 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I got through a huge chunk of it and ended up with a lot of time.

My chem teacher said she isn't able to give us some data that we need until Saturday so now I'm free all tonight. I had a few classes cancelled too /sweat
UHUH. RIIGHT.
I'll be on this afternoon/tonight!

02-24-2012   #659 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I would never lie to you Kevin! But srsly my chem teacher has this bad habit of waiting until Wednesday, the day before lab day/labs are due, to give us the last piece of info for our reports. So that night we have to finish calculations and the write up and then put the concluding info into our notebooks. THEN we can prep for the next days lab. I might slap her one day.

There's a cold going around, I just got an ear infection and the sore throat is coming on q__q"

IN WOW RELATED NEWS, I'll try and get my gloves tonight.

dis game, it hates me. see chat.

Last edited by Queen; 02-24-2012 at 04:10 PM.

02-27-2012   #660 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan