Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-21-2012   #621 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka

Then the last tier of talents that druids get look like they're made to let you hybrid and switch roles in the middle of combat (like turn some of your Agility into Spell Power so you can do a last-minute switch to Boomkin when you need more caster DPS or something). Looks interesting, but too messy for me to deal with haha.
Yeah, I don't like the look of those at all.

"Why did we wipe?" "Our resto druid shifted to DPS." "Oh."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-21-2012   #622 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
Yeah, I don't like the look of those at all.

"Why did we wipe?" "Our resto druid shifted to DPS." "Oh."
I see it being a pretty stupid concept as of right now. I mean, there is no reason you need to switch roles in the middle of combat with the current patch. I'm pretty sure it's specifically for the new stuff coming out. I mean, I guess if you need to push another like 150 DPS to down a boss?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-21-2012   #623 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
I see it being a pretty stupid concept as of right now. I mean, there is no reason you need to switch roles in the middle of combat with the current patch. I'm pretty sure it's specifically for the new stuff coming out. I mean, I guess if you need to push another like 150 DPS to down a boss?
I thought it was more of the opposite of that. Like agi->spellpower so that kitties can do some clutch heals if they're about to wipe/ but out a decent tranq.

01-21-2012   #624 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
I thought it was more of the opposite of that. Like agi->spellpower so that kitties can do some clutch heals if they're about to wipe/ but out a decent tranq.
Talent Calculator - Game - World of Warcraft!

Actually, looking at it again it would seem that the talent "Heart of the Wild" actually turns you into a super-machine for 45 seconds that's able to do anything and everything.
Boomkins: Healing spells grant solar/lunar energy, AGI bonus with higher INT, 95% more defense in Bear form.
Cats: INT bonus with higher AGI, +100% hit rating, 95% more defense in Bear form.
etc. etc.

Then the other talent, "Master Shapeshifter," looks like it's built to help hybridize caster and melee DPS.
The "Disentanglement" talent looks strange, though. I guess if you're in need of health in a pinch you can shapeshift into kitty or travel mode and prowl or run around while you get healed up. I don't know. I'm just not sure how these talents will play out in the end.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 01-21-2012 at 01:00 PM.

01-21-2012   #625 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Talent Calculator - Game - World of Warcraft!

Actually, looking at it again it would seem that the talent "Heart of the Wild" actually turns you into a super-machine for 45 seconds that's able to do anything and everything.
Boomkins: Healing spells grant solar/lunar energy, AGI bonus with higher INT, 95% more defense in Bear form.
Cats: INT bonus with higher AGI, +100% hit rating, 95% more defense in Bear form.
etc. etc.

Then the other talent, "Master Shapeshifter," looks like it's built to help hybridize caster and melee DPS.
The "Disentanglement" talent looks strange, though. I guess if you're in need of health in a pinch you can shapeshift into kitty or travel mode and prowl or run around while you get healed up. I don't know. I'm just not sure how these talents will play out in the end.
Disentanglement is purely a PvP talent for most of it's purposes. You could use it in a raid, but the rooting part would be pretty null in it's uses.

Master Shapeshifter just looks weird. It's promoting changing forms and stuff to increase damage of the other type of damage. That'd just seem odd, unless you were like stance dancing in a way.

Heart of the Wild is the whole clutch dps/heals/tanking. I think most people will take it unless they want the 20% heals just because you can do other roles in a pinch.

01-22-2012   #626 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Got up to Ultraxion down this evening in normal 10-man. On a PUG. Miraculously, I must add. The second boss we did (Zon'Ozz) was a btch. I hate it so much. The ping-pong mechanic is annoying, and I'm always in the melee group when we 3-heal. There's so much moving, and it really takes a lot of important seconds from healing the tank 'cause at the same time they take pretty big damage. Then it goes on like 5-6 times, so it's hard to juggle the CDs on Sacrifice/Protection on 'em (although it's immensely easier when there's 2 pallys trading off Hands of Sacrifice). Other than that, the other bosses we managed to take down we managed to pull off on the first try.

Mor'chok is whatever.
The Unsleeping is just a stack and heal fight (although Mana Voids do get annoying, nothing a mana potion can't fix).
Hagara was also pretty simple.
Ultraxion is probably the second easiest fight in the whole raid (only behind Mor'chok) since it's a stack and heal.

I mean, with my LFR Maw of the Dragonlord, healing is a breeze since its proc has really good synergy with the mechanics and positioning for the DS raid. The only time I switched to my Vagaries of Time (10-man version) was on Hagara since you don't stack as much (besides the Icy Tombs).

... and I never get any loot that I actually need. I got out of that PUG with a pair of 379 Ret boots (which are really nice with like 3 red slots). Shoulder token dropped, but it went to the other Hpally.

And yeah. I think I'm gonna try and find a PUG for Yigit now since he's ready enough to run and DPS it. I figure it'll be a lot less annoying when I don't have to move. Like, at all.

02-05-2012   #627 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

02-06-2012   #628 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
...that made me laugh so much.

oho

02-12-2012   #629 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ran DS again yesterday and managed to get 7/8 done in 3 hours. We tried to take down Madness this morning, but we had to cut our attempts short since most of us had to leave. Got pretty close to finishing, though. Our closest attempt ended at the last 5% of Deathwing's second phase. In total, I was able to loot a shoulder and glove token, and a pretty awesome healer ring. I also got a chest token, but I gave it to our hpriest to help her finish her 4pc.

Then I ran 4/8 on my Hunter this morning. Was able to loot some gloves, a shoulder token, and my crossbow.

Safe to say I'm a happy camper this weekend. Once I finish my Physics homework, I'm gonna try and find a pug at Ultrax and see if I can down another boss or two on Yigit in hopes for more loot.

02-13-2012   #630 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

resubbing for a bit.

Trying the alli side of life maybe?

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

02-13-2012   #631 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
resubbing for a bit.

Trying the alli side of life maybe?
I've been considering it too, given that I can't really get into SW:TOR. however fun it may be, probably gonna cancel it.

02-13-2012   #632 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I'd try but I can't pay the 60 to buy it.

I'm tight on cash so I can't argue with 15 dollars a month for something to do, since I can't afford to drive places anyway.

edit: Talrena at Darkspear Alliance.

KEVIN YOU REMOVED ME.

jaeyronwow@gmail.com

Last edited by Queen; 02-14-2012 at 07:16 AM.

02-14-2012   #633 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I was hacked like last month and they wiped my entire realid list.

02-14-2012   #634 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Ah :< I knew about the hacking but not the RealID list. What a butthead thing to do ;-;

02-14-2012   #635 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

It's in case someone on your RealID realizes it's not you and tells you and stuff.
Yeah. It's such a pain.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 02-14-2012 at 10:00 PM.

02-18-2012   #636 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Well, I had an amazing morning.

02-18-2012   #637 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I regret nothing.

02-18-2012   #638 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara

I regret nothing.
You definitely won't once Diablo 3 comes around.

The only regret in that picture is whoever bought that Heart of the Aspects mount. Freaking $25 for a yellow snake with wings.

02-18-2012   #639 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
You definitely won't once Diablo 3 comes around.

The only regret in that picture is whoever bought that Heart of the Aspects mount. Freaking $25 for a yellow snake with wings.
The ground jump looks awesome though! the flying sucks though.

02-19-2012   #640 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Permanently swapping over to alli, I think. I'll use Talrena @ Darkspear - Game Guide - World of Warcraft as my guinea pig realm swapper.