Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2011   #581 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
You should totally RealID me. I need friends. Especially since my buddy list was wiped when I got hacked. :c

It really depends on what level range I am when I decide between questing and queuing. Early on, the quests aren't too bad. But it's once you get into the BC-LK zones that make quest maps so tiresome.
You can queue all through outlands/wotlk now!
Quests in dungeons & northrend exp cut again so you can skip those xpacs, basically. lol

edit: I updated my addons and shiz for 4.3. I guess I'll give WoW another go.

Last edited by HolyAbyssal; 12-18-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2011   #582 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

If you can grab a guild group so we can run you some Zu/Za's, that'd be great. Especially if I can get Yigit in there, too, so he can get some points. c:

12-18-2011   #583 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Haven't played wow in a good bit, I assume they added another raid in 4.3? May have to resubscribe when I get my new computer.

12-18-2011   #584 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

They added the Deathwing raid, Dragon Soul. It's been out 2-3 weeks? My friend's already bored :c She'll be done with hms (sans Deathwing) in the next 3-4 weeks I bet.

I'd resub but I experienced enough of Cata, might be worth it if you haven't played for much of it though.

12-18-2011   #585 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Nice pants, baby. What’s the drop rate?

Your eyes are so blue, they remind me of 24 stam gems.

Do ya wanna grind?

Yeah, that’s right… I’m hung like a tauren.

I’ve heard that you are an Epic mount.

Come on, girl… I have the blessing of protection!

Why don’t you seduce me? My resistance is low.

Hey Girl, do ya wanna socket my gem?

Can I raid your molten core?

Wanna take my Swift Pink Hawkstrider for a ride?

You must be whitemane, because you just made my champion arise!

My staff can use a little enchant. I have mats and will tip!

I’m no Kobald, but you can take my candle anytime!

“Looking for Group”

My Heart is BOP and you just rolled Need

Have you ever procced flurry on a Gizmo-tron jackhammer?

Baby, being with me is like a Paladin casting Divine Shield. It’ll last about 10 seconds and you won’t feel a thing.

Are you a vendor, because I’d like to browse your goods.

12-20-2011   #586 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice pants, baby. What’s the drop rate?

Your eyes are so blue, they remind me of 24 stam gems.

Do ya wanna grind?

Yeah, that’s right… I’m hung like a tauren.

I’ve heard that you are an Epic mount.

Come on, girl… I have the blessing of protection!

Why don’t you seduce me? My resistance is low.

Hey Girl, do ya wanna socket my gem?

Can I raid your molten core?

Wanna take my Swift Pink Hawkstrider for a ride?

You must be whitemane, because you just made my champion arise!

My staff can use a little enchant. I have mats and will tip!

I’m no Kobald, but you can take my candle anytime!

“Looking for Group”

My Heart is BOP and you just rolled Need

Have you ever procced flurry on a Gizmo-tron jackhammer?

Baby, being with me is like a Paladin casting Divine Shield. It’ll last about 10 seconds and you won’t feel a thing.

Are you a vendor, because I’d like to browse your goods.
..lol

You must link me to the site these are from.

12-21-2011   #587 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

-- and I thought running Zu/Zg was annoying even with a team who knew all the fights. :c

12-21-2011   #588 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
-- and I thought running Zu/Zg was annoying even with a team who knew all the fights. :c
yerp.

Glad I got that dagger, hope to be running raid finder by the weekend c:

update: 370 atm... lol

Last edited by HolyAbyssal; 12-23-2011 at 12:35 PM.

12-29-2011   #589 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Adorable. (Skip to 0:41)

12-29-2011   #590 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:

Adorable. (Skip to 0:41)
It was cute but too much hype in the beginning of the video. It isn't supposed to be funny, it's adorable.

12-29-2011   #591 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I may or may not resub and play my magey mage again just to do the whole casual-que bidness, would you guys say it's worth it or no?

12-29-2011   #592 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
I may or may not resub and play my magey mage again just to do the whole casual-que bidness, would you guys say it's worth it or no?
I like being able to raid via LFR, and it's definitely worth checking out, and the new heroics are fun and all. But since I'm getting more bored now (qq), so unless you have a burning desire to go back, I'd advise to stay out and wait until like MoP beta.

Just my opinion, Kevin may have a different one.

p.s. - SW:TOR, worth it or not? *(considering)

12-29-2011   #593 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

I'd say worth a shot? People tend to love it or hate it. The most foreseeable annoyance I see is that if one person wants to see a cutscene, you all have to do it (dungeon groups, group quests, etc)

You could request those willing to skip it when spamming chat channels, but beggars can't always be choosers. Making alts in this game seems like a pretty daunting task because there's 4 different story lines (I think it's 4 classes a faction and 2 share a story line iirc), so you'll want to experience the new one granted it's a new story line, plus if you're running an alt in the same story line and the party questers want to see the scenes again, instead of leveling an alt as quickly as possible, you need to shit and watch dialogue.

My boyfriend loved it, but he loves lore of any time so he found being able to take part in the lore really exciting for him. It plays a lot more like a single-player RPG for the questing and leveling, but time will only tell how the end-game content it.

Shining Force is currently playing it (you should know them, since they're on Mal'Ganis) and long story short they've played every MMO under the sun since like '99 together, so I'm sure my friend in there can probably give a good idea of how it compares if I can get her to tell me what he guildmates think.

12-29-2011   #594 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
I'd say worth a shot? People tend to love it or hate it. The most foreseeable annoyance I see is that if one person wants to see a cutscene, you all have to do it (dungeon groups, group quests, etc)

You could request those willing to skip it when spamming chat channels, but beggars can't always be choosers. Making alts in this game seems like a pretty daunting task because there's 4 different story lines (I think it's 4 classes a faction and 2 share a story line iirc), so you'll want to experience the new one granted it's a new story line, plus if you're running an alt in the same story line and the party questers want to see the scenes again, instead of leveling an alt as quickly as possible, you need to shit and watch dialogue.

My boyfriend loved it, but he loves lore of any time so he found being able to take part in the lore really exciting for him. It plays a lot more like a single-player RPG for the questing and leveling, but time will only tell how the end-game content it.

Shining Force is currently playing it (you should know them, since they're on Mal'Ganis) and long story short they've played every MMO under the sun since like '99 together, so I'm sure my friend in there can probably give a good idea of how it compares if I can get her to tell me what he guildmates think.
I'd love to hear from your friend about it.

I personally love to be involved into the lore, like in some of the WoW zones (Stonetalon) I feel like I have a sense of purpose through it (I run it on every character because of that). I've listened to a podcast by Totalbiscuit & Jesse Cox on it, and it appealed to me.

I'm game for it, and since my sub is up on the 3rd, I have time.

12-29-2011   #595 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

I'm hanging out with her on Friday - she should have more experience with it then. I think Shining Force is currently playing SWTOR essentially whenever they're not raiding, since they obviously don't really need the gear from vendors already (I mean come on, they'll replace it so soon with heroic DS gear anyway).

I think if you love being involved with lore, it's worth a shot. It's basically the price of an Xbox 360/PS3 game, so if you don't like it you don't have to keep paying for it. I wish I did Beta, but life gets so busy. I might try when I get an external, all my Steam games are taking up so much room ;o;

12-29-2011   #596 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

If you're looking for some intense raiding/progression, probably not worth it to resub.
If you're just gonna chillax and run LFRs and the new heroics for some neat gears and probably run some older raids for transmorg gears then yeah it's worth it. I see more pugs for ICC and the older raids than any for FL or DS. Probably 'cause LFR gears get you to a nice ilevel, anyway.

IMO, the first half of Dragon Soul is insanely boring. The second half is a lot more interesting. Except for the Spine of Deathwing. That's kinda lame. At least, from a healer's point of view.

((But just as a warning, LFR people suck half the time. I ran the first of DS yesterday on Unicorn and there was a boomkin using an ilvl300 staff and a hunter with an ilvl 259 trinket. they were just full on pvp gears.))

12-29-2011   #597 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Lazy people ruin the game, it's why most of my friends quit. :c

You can't have fun unless everyone else tries to play the same caliber, and they don't. Unless you're in a guild that rules with an iron hammer, it won't happen.

01-10-2012   #598 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Vagaries of Time from DS10 (Normal).
Maw of Dragonlord from LFR.

I'm so happy.

Tested out the Maw in BH.

Would've been a lot better if I stopped being in the front all the time. Lmao.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 01-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.

01-10-2012   #599 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Vagaries of Time from DS10 (Normal).
Maw of Dragonlord from LFR.

I'm so happy.

Tested out the Maw in BH.

Would've been a lot better if I stopped being in the front all the time. Lmao.
That's a pretty nice effect. As to be expected of those weps

01-10-2012   #600 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

It's the current BiS (at least, for raids). 5-mans is the Vagaries (or the staff that procs a raid haste buff, but I can't use that). Hopefully I'll be able to go 8/8 on DS this week so I can pick up the normal version.

(Also, Cleansing Flames can crit for 11k health. So nice ... +_+)